Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day (74309 Views)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by agrovick(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Choi! The lady gorrit grin

phatasschick:
shocked she is shaking his property for him na. What's there?!!! grin grin undecided

Dayum! You should be charged for public disturbance grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by gamyy(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
its okay if it was done in private and not in public....what about children who will be at the wedding viewing this..what are you teaching them.

comon, she cud av done this without the rest of the world seeing it

5 Likes

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by OkoYibo: 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
is it not her husband? undecided

Is it the public that will determine what is decent or indecent for couples undecided

There is a standard of behavior which is determined by each community. When a member of such community falls short of such behavior, other members of that community frown upon such acts.

Gerrit?

4 Likes

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by GboyegaD(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
All I can say is I wish her early pregnancy in the marriage otherwise, she has given her husband's family the opportunity to throw tantrums and insults at her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by femi4: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
phatasschick:
shocked she is shaking his property for him na. What's there?!!! grin grin undecided
why you come dey shake yours for the door
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by humblemikel(f): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
RUBISH SHOW OF SHAME
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Glomoni: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Only when the bride is above 30 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by goxx(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Naff24:
I will do more than that for my husband on our wedding day grin
Awww... will you marry me already?
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by RaeMystix: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
iykedare:
Seriously? In front of her parents and his?
She should wait till they get to the bedroom. He is certainly going to be tired of that arse and pu$$1 within few weeks. Hope she has something else to offer aside that" back"

I am not against anyone twerking for her husband if that is the only way to spice your marriage but it is definitely the wrong place and time for it.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by tritt(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=iykedare post=50499614]Seriously? In front of her parents and his?
She should wait till they get to the bedroom. He is certainly going to be tired of that arse and pu$$1 within few weeks. Hope she has something else to offer aside that" back"

I am not against anyone twerking for her husband if that is the only way to spice your marriage but it is definitely the wrong place and time for it.

so how e take concern u did you read from the article that the parents were complaining?
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by wacoj(m): 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is the first sign that she is a confirmed club girl.
I hope the guy belongs to same fate if not wahala go dey o.

The way I see that babe, her punana might just be like the mouth of a GEEPEE Tank!
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Yewandequeen(f): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
It is a licensed act. So she ain't doing no wrong. tongue
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by iykedare(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
phatasschick:
angry I think I will pass.

What about my offer? grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by iykedare(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=tritt post=50501359][/quote]

Vaseline boy, you love these kinds of things.
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by APCmyheart(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

She's juz showing it to her hubby what he exactly can have after the party grin good to go... Besides it's their wedding..

Do you mean what he has been having 2 yrs before there wedding?

1 Like

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by iykedare(m): 4:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yewandequeen:
It is a licensed act. So she ain't doing no wrong. tongue

Licensed by who?
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
E just dey do me like say make I marry today today.
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by isaiahethan: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
anonyguy:
I don't just know what to say about this seriously.

You think it's immoral or normal?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsDT4CsO2ps

Grow up and mind your business
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by ashantemoore(f): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
It would be nice to upload on their website
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by phatasschick(f): 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why na?! embarassed

agrovick:
Choi! The lady gorrit grin

Dayum! You should be charged for public disturbance grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by anonyguy: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
isaiahethan:

Grow up and mind your business

By quoting me, did you know you're not also minding your own business?
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Yewandequeen(f): 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
iykedare:

Licensed by who?

She is married of course and she twerked for her husband. What more do you want?
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by jasysandra(f): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Make I go arrange the other room.....
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Naff24(f): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
goxx:
Awww... will you marry me already?
Is that how you propose

Sorry, I don't belong to "the other room" grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
If she no twerk for her husband na who she go come twerk for? Dis na d type of lady i dey hope to get married to and not some frigid,deeper life wrapper wearing old sckool looking lady.A lady wey u go try wan kiss and she go threaten to report u to her pastor cos u tried to kiss her on a Sunday.There is nothing olosho in twerking.
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by SAMBARRY: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:

There is a standard of behavior which is determined by each community. When a member of such community falls short of such behavior, other members of that community frown upon such acts.

Gerrit?
on their own wedding? undecided
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by phatasschick(f): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin

femi4:
why you come dey shake yours for the door
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by OkoYibo: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
SAMBARRY:
on their own wedding? undecided

In public.

If it were a freak show, it should have been stated 18+ in the invite.

1 Like

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Lavedaa: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by repogirl(f): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Correct wife. She sabi wella. grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by iykedare(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Yewandequeen:

She is married of course and she twerked for her husband. What more do you want?

That should have been in the bedroom. In the bedroom, she is licensed to twerk and give him the bj of his life but not in the presence of the Presiding priest, her parents and her in-laws.

1 Like

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by iykedare(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:

Gerrit?

Dont mind these girls that have zero morals. They don't just get it. It's a shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.