Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day (74311 Views)

Nasarawa Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day, 'I'm Too Young To Marry Impotent Man' / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by iykedare(m): 4:09am On Oct 26, 2016
sisisioge:
Groovy...let's go there wink

See you. This kind of grooving should be in the bedroom.
And Na this kind girls dey gentle and inactive for bedroom.....just like sisisioge
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by iykedare(m): 4:14am On Oct 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
abeg joor. Let us hear word.when a governor was kissing his wife in public everyone was hailing him calling him mr romantic
now a wife is twerking for her husband it's now bad.bloody double standard hypocrites undecided

Showing love and dancing provocatively Na the same thing?

Ahhh, which primary school you go?

1 Like

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Kirinwa: 4:51am On Oct 26, 2016
YOUNGELDER1:
just mind your biz .
its his to enjoy

Dude you got to stop this mind your business ish. If it had been in the confines of their home we'll gladly mind our business and I would have followed you to call for op's head but nah they did it in public in the full glare of everybody so its officially our business. Got it, yeah!

Now let that man pack that ass full of shitz int the other room.
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by SAMBARRY: 5:02am On Oct 26, 2016
iykedare:

Showing love and dancing provocatively Na the same thing?

Ahhh, which primary school you go?
LMao grin

Dancing PROVOCATIVELY for who? grin

So she should be forming virgin Mary as if they've not done worse behind closed doors including the guests forming churchy grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Naff24(f): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2016
iykedare:

You will do more for me on our wedding night? So sweet of u.
Sorry, am not a fan of six packs palava undecided
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by goxx(m): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Naff24:

Is that how you propose

Sorry, I don't belong to "the other room" grin
Lol...that's unfair. Oya, PM?
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by sisisioge: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2016
iykedare:

See you. This kind of grooving should be in the bedroom.
And Na this kind girls dey gentle and inactive for bedroom.....just like sisisioge

grin grin grin

Oga, na all temperament I get o...ask my future bobo.
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Tedassie(m): 8:45am On Oct 26, 2016
phatasschick:
shocked she is shaking his property for him na. What's there?!!! grin grin undecided
soft work cheesy
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Tedassie(m): 9:11am On Oct 26, 2016
The ASSet has an overwhelming value on him #softwork
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by destinyoduwa: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2016
ghetto babe dey shall see as she dey give the man
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by justmenoni: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2016
Pregant Bride
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by monalicious(f): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2016
Unnecessary
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by jamalnation(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Rubbish
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Mightyraw(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2016
phatasschick:
shocked she is shaking his property for him na. What's there?!!! grin grin undecided
Cannu raise dat gown a lil bit
Plsss wink
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by obinna58(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahaah... How I wish ooo buh I'm too far from that ..I can't twerk with my flat yansh grin
trapqeen flat yansh sure pass grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by addictiv(m): 11:52am On Oct 26, 2016
That groom is in trouble....He is in for a marital ride.. grin happy married life to the couple.
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by reubenbabatope(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
He already paid for it...twerk well jare
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Flashh: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
SAMBARRY:
grin

Eh ya grin
what a dysfunctional weakling from a dysfunctional family grin
Haggard bítch! Go shove your drunkard father's díck, in your fumes stench pússy; then you ride on it.

Seems that's what you know how to do best as a dólt whoré.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by SAMBARRY: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2016
Flashh:

my mother is a haggard bitch! I have Gone to shove my drunkard father's díck, in my fumes with my moms stench pússy; then i rode on it.

that's what i know how to do best as a dólt he-whoré.
so you people are good at or-gy incest grin

What A family grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Reeberry: 11:12am On Oct 27, 2016
SAMBARRY:

What A family grin
You nor get wetin you wan talk, na to edit him post.

Nkita.
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by SAMBARRY: 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Reeberry:
You nor get wetin you wan talk, na to edit him post.

Nkita.
e pain you grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Reeberry: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
SAMBARRY:
e pain you grin
Why e go pain me? I think you need to be screwed by him. You need his díck in your.

I won't be surprised if both of you e-fight becomes e-toasting.
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Flashh: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
SAMBARRY:

What A family grin
Are you always an idiot, or just like to be an idiot around me?

Bîtch,go do what I asked you, then come back to tell me the shameless experience you and your drunkard father had.
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by SAMBARRY: 6:21am On Oct 28, 2016
Flashh:
i am always an idiot, and just like to be an idiot around everyone

My mom is a Bîtch,because she didnt do what I asked.she came back to tell me the shameless experience she and My drunkard father had.
cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by SAMBARRY: 6:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Reeberry:
Why e go pain me? I think you need to be screwed by him. You need his díck in your.

I won't be surprised if both of you e-fight becomes e-toasting.
hahaha e obviously pain you no lie if not you won't lament more than the bereaved grin

Meanwhile carry your erectile dysfunvtioned phenese commot for my front. Who want open leg for rotten phenese grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Reeberry: 9:12am On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
hahaha e obviously pain you no lie if not you won't lament more than the bereaved grin

Meanwhile carry your erectile dysfunvtioned phenese commot for my front. Who want open leg for rotten phenese grin
The words he's been using for you are actually true.

Go fvck a horse.
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by SAMBARRY: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2016
Reeberry:
The words he's been using for you are actually true.

Go fvck a horse.
go fok an ape wink

Cry cry baby grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Reeberry: 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
go fok an ape wink

Cry cry baby grin
I don't do animals. Go fvck Mr Flashh. You need his dick in your life. wink
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by SAMBARRY: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Reeberry:
I don't do animals. Go fvck Mr Flashh. You need his dick in your life. wink
no you need an animal. Don't bother about my sexual apetite. I'm not sexually frustrated as you are grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Reeberry: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
no you need an animal. Don't bother about my sexual apetite. I'm not sexually frustrated as you are grin
You are a fụcking idiot. grin

Don't go meet him. Cucumber will surfer it. grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by SAMBARRY: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
Reeberry:
You are a fụcking idiot. grin

Don't go meet him. Cucumber will surfer it. grin
the sound of your lamentations is like music to my ears.keep crying grin
Re: Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day by Reeberry: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
the sound of your lamentations is like music to my ears.keep crying grin
This will cause ear problem. You need dick in your life. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.