Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha (70582 Views)

PDP Not Properly Playing Opposition Role – Abdulsalami AbubaKar / 'PDP Not A Threat At All In 2019' - APC Boasts / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by ijebuloaded(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
hmmm
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Justiceleague1: 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clerverly:
It Shall Never Be Well With Jonathan!

Why Jonathan Decided To Kill Him, While Patience Jonathan Walks Free, Is What Buhari Should Look Into..

extreme mental grin
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Well, may his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Joephat(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
fear of returning Yam killed him not PDP or APC

3 Likes

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by 989900D: 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
“It was the PDP that tormented my husband and he died as a result of the humiliation he suffered in the hands of the PDP. As far as am concerned, the humiliated me and took everything [that we stole] away from us.”

Fixed that.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by donklef(m): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
That is ahaa!
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by morbeta(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Diepreye Alamesiagha, the first executive Governor of Bayelsa state still remains the best Governor that state ever. The preceeding Governors after him: Jonathan, Sylva and Dicksion were/are all utter failures.

With its small population and comparatively huge allocation, Batlesa state, if properly governed ought to be the Dubai of Nigeria, but unfortunately, the case is not so.

I am not understanding....
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by FemiFaniKayode: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
He died from stealing the common wealth of the people
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by AreaFada2: 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sorry for your loss ma..but did your husband steal money? Was he arrested for corruption & money laundry in UK? Did he escape from UK?

Did he use judicial means to clear his name if he was innocent?

Just because one belongs to one tribe is no reason to condone his corruption and excesses by own tribesmen.
So which betrayal? shocked
So please ma grieve in silence or else you will more people reasons to dig up the matter and analyse again.

I do not think you and your family need that.

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by donchijoz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
the can of worm is open

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by gbishman: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Shameless sycophants, imaging a people celebrating a man who stole the collective wealth of a state, depriving his own people of basic amenities.
This is hilarious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by ferdvict2(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clerverly:

Why Jonathan Decided To Kill Him, While Patience Jonathan Walks Free, Is What Buhari Should Look Into..

Watch ur tongue
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by cliquevibes(m): 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clerverly:

Frustration is jst playing with ur life, 4rm ur statement, it evident things are nt well with u!!

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by vislabraye(m): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clerverly:

How is it Gej's fault ? Is he the only one in Pdp ? Was Obj not also in Pdp before Alams died ? Did his trouble not begin with Obj ? Oga, stop being hateful.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Respecter(f): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
LorDBolton:
Oh so your husband didn't actually steal/embezzle?madam answer bikoo.

Interesting
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by friimarket01: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
EIYA WHY THEM COME KILL THE MAN NA?

JOIN THE LARGEST INTERNET IPHONE TRADE OFF AS WE SELL OFF OUR NEW AND USED IPHONE 5 AND 6 TO STOCK THE LATEST IPHONE 7. CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR DETAILS
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Young03(m): 4:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
madam that was because your husband was a thief
he deserved jungle justice ..than seizing of properties

oshi
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Saint52:
Exchange your Paypal for Bitcoin at affordable rate, PM me for details
my brother this bitcoin thing na true, can you please explain how this process works ?
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by justy15: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Madam, obj arrested n humiliated your husband n not PDP. when you say Ijaws betrayed him, have u forgoten that Jonathan granted him a state pardon in order to allow him regain his rightful place in the society

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by farihafaheemah(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
What a shameful woman, your husband misappropriated state fund and was arrested by UK police. He ran away by disguising like woman to Nigeria. Instead of this woman to bury her face, she still has effrontery to accuse pdp of killing her husband.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by bionixs: 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clerverly:

if it were Pmb, it would be thumb up for fighting corruption. that is why you will never prosper.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by sunnyside16(m): 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Oya who is PDP? PDP oya come out......PeeDeePee you are wanted. Who we go hold responsible now? Who wee stand for PeeDeePee?
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
This woman should allow Alamco to rest in peace. Stop dragging Ijaw nation into something that was primarily caused by your family. Though Alamco remains the best Governor and only Governor of Bayelsa state, his successors were/are all pathetic.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by KingsleyCEO: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
The money your husband stole gave him high blood pressure that eventually killed him.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
ednut1:
gerahere. i never knew ijaw women self dey drink ogogoro
Do you have any respect for women at all?
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by clevadani: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
I don't understand what this woman is talking about. Your husband illegally acquired properties and these properties were rightly retrieved from him.
WTF is wrong with Nigerians?
they burn people that steal just a hundred Naira alive while your husband was given preferential treatment yet u are still blaming people.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by gbounty: 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
It's very unfortunate the one he succeeded alive also had to die at the end. Which kind luck be your own oga jona? Dead lock?
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Excuzeme: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
[size=14pt]MAY ALL THE YAM EATERS WHO LOOTED NIGERIA'S TREASURY, WHETHER IN APC OR PDP, DIE Of SUDDEN HEART ATTACK BEFORE THIS YEAR ENDS![/size]

Okay, make all of una wey dey form 'honest' since say a BIG AMEN to that, otherwise you are all Ignorant Hypocrites!
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by 4nobody4every1: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keneking:
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

E don happen ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed embarassed embarassed

“the PDP that frustrated and sent her husband to his early grave and not the All Progressives Congress (APC) as widely speculated.” shocked

But I dont still believe that Alams is dead.

This is diversionary and obvious
undecided
Hian, he is dead and buried, so because he dressed like a woman to escape from the UK, you think he is not dead but sleeping, smell the coffee, he is dead, meanwhile, where is Buharis whip, since you have refused to either come back to APC as the youth leader or return the 800million we gave you to campaign during the last election, we shall continue to flog you until you make a U - turn back to APC, Oya EFCC flog keneking grin grin grin tongue

1 Share

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by 2point5: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
There are not only two tarred roads in Bayelsa. While I and many others understand your point and position, don't tell lies to wipe up sentiments.

CliffordOrji:
Diepreye Alamesiagha, the first executive Governor of Bayelsa state still remains the best Governor that state ever had. The Governors after him: Jonathan, Sylva and Dicksion were/are all utter failures.

With its small population and comparatively huge allocation, Bayelsa state, if properly governed ought to be the Dubai of Nigeria, but unfortunately, the case is not so.

There are only two tarred roads in Bayelsa: the one leading to the government house at Tenogoa and the one at Jonathans home town in Otueke. I wonder why our twitter senator, Ben Murray Bruce is not concerned about the maladministration in his state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.