Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha (70578 Views)

PDP Not Properly Playing Opposition Role – Abdulsalami AbubaKar / 'PDP Not A Threat At All In 2019' - APC Boasts / PDP Not Sure Of Its Allegation Against Garba , Aisha Buhari . Thisday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by JohnieWalker(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Diepreye Alamesiagha, the first executive Governor of Bayelsa state still remains the best Governor that state ever had. The Governors after him: Jonathan, Sylva and Dicksion were/are all utter failures.

With its small population and comparatively huge allocation, Bayelsa state, if properly governed ought to be the Dubai of Nigeria, but unfortunately, the case is not so.

There are only two tarred roads in Bayelsa: the one leading to the government house at yenogoa and the one at Jonathans home town in Otueke. I wonder why our twitter senator, Ben Murray Bruce is not concerned about the maladministration in his state.
haba bros just two road wetin I stand ontop here
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by PaulIdu: 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bo wonder Jonathan said he fought corruption silently5
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by jrusky(m): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
APC has come again please see their smelly mouth again. If truly she says this then she is under serious Bayelsa weed I guess they must have given her money or promised her a good portfolio because I can not understand how a man that died under APC in a mysterious way could now be killed by PDP please madam whatever you called yourself we know your type with leaking mouth and leaking brain if actually you did uttered this shameful disgusting thrash YOU LOST IT BIG TIME MADAM.

Sometime I wonder the kind of brain in the skulls of average Bayelsans honestly I have never see where people prefer to abandon their own brother in favour of someone who hate them with passion its so weird I used to respect them before but the like of Amaechi and Sylvia etc made me to look at them in another way somehow as people with no senses at all now look at this one now talking from her anus again, so pathetic indeed.

Madam if truly you said this how did they gave you for this pooh you vomited Any I don't belief this yet because APC are so dangerous and so satanic in every facet of lives in fact APC are worst than Devil and a pure curse to humanity in term of lies and propaganda. Abeg make I go for now.

"NONSENSE"
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by 4reala(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
The woman is trying to save herself from APC blood hound(EFCC) grin

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by mastermaestro(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
justy15:
Madam, obj arrested n humiliated your husband n not PDP. when you say Ijaws betrayed him, have u forgoten that Jonathan granted him a state pardon in order to allow him regain his rightful place in the society

You have stated the obvious. Until she stops being cowardly ambiguous by mentioning pdp as though it was anybody's name and then become bold enough to mention Obj as her husband's troubler, she remains a fearful ridiculous clown to me.

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by eyeview: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clerverly:
It Shall Never Be Well With Jonathan!

Why Jonathan Decided To Kill Him, While Patience Jonathan Walks Free, Is What Buhari Should Look Into..
You see how you turn the truth to lie. I see that lying is in your blood and satan,the father of all lies is your father.
If not,you would have been honest to speak the truth which is that its obasanjo that is now the navigator of apc that hounded and jailed him,impeached him and seized his properties. It was jonathan that exonoroted him and restored a bit of what was left of his dignity.
People filled with lies like you disgust the common sense
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by GoodSide: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
her husband wey be magician.
a man come woman at airport
an infamous looter and the first to own a luxurious expensive ass wrist watch.
a looter and expert 4.1.9

mama go sleep.
when una dey popori since with the stolen funds.
you no remind am say wetin illuminati do 2pac.
na im dem go do your hubby.
that year pdp was the illuminati ish in naija.
buh fhuck it now.apc clowns be on that confusion ish.

bich go sit your ugly ass down.
bunch of thieves.

who gives a damn who and what party took him away.
free us with this noisy ish
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by mrkoma2012: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kettle calling pot black......the so called wealth her theifing hubby stole from the people of bayelsa
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by moshould(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
UNA SURE SAY THIS GUYMAN DIE? MAKE UNA CHECK WELL, IF NOT MAKE DEM REKILL THE MAN.....THE RICH ALSO CRY...UNA FADA!!!! GOD PASS UNA.....#DEATHDEY....UNA FADA
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by yaki84: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
rusher14:
Akiika!!!

Make una come hear o!

Straight from the horse's mouth.
pdp killed a thief with umbrella, when will apc kill a thief with broom?

Kai baba.

Stella oduah collect monies from fed agencies she supervised to buy cars, gej sack am.

Lai mo'd did same till today we no hear from baba de corruption fighter.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by fendorf(m): 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ok

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Maximus85(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Zieristclair(m): 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jaymaxxy:

http://leadership.ng/news/555996/shocking-pdp-not-apc-killed-my-husband-alameiseigha%E2%80%8Es-widow
what does your husband own sef?stolen public funds and the proceeds from looting the commonwealth of Bayelsans are what you are here claiming as your husband's properties.When the President Jonathan granted the crook of a husband presidential amnesty to the consternation of majority of Nigerians you would have advised against it...All these are being said just to look good in the eyes of the govt of the day and take away the searchlight from your corrupt husband (late?).Una go still vomit our yams along with other ex-governor crooks.rubbish.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Zieristclair(m): 5:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Keneking:
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

E don happen ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh embarassed embarassed embarassed

“the PDP that frustrated and sent her husband to his early grave and not the All Progressives Congress (APC) as widely speculated.” shocked

But I dont still believe that Alams is dead.

This is diversionary and obvious undecided
You took the words right out of my mouth!
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by kiddkash(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clerverly:

Why Jonathan Decided To Kill Him, While Patience Jonathan Walks Free, Is What Buhari Should Look Into..
you have evidence that he killed him or an eye witness? say the one you know
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Zieristclair(m): 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
martyns303:

You are NOT an intelligent person.
He is really not an intelligent person.his intelligence is 10^-15 lipsrsealed
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by adeboizy11(m): 5:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
Weselion:
Madam.... What is the relevance of this thing you are saying now?

Or do you want to receive a post in bubu's office? Come and go and seat down oo.... Even Aisha belongs to the kitchen and living room.
. And the other room
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by vibzy: 5:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clerverly:

dude your hatred stinks
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by donbuchi1(m): 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sometimes, you don't listen to the bereaved; they rant like they have got mad
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by lacoach: 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dead body wia them never bury close a year now. Abi na another drama ni.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by Charly68: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Life is a shadow! Once upon a time Ijaw Governor General.. I think the man died of power play game. Teaming up with Atiku to humiliate his boss a retired war General who will never permit himself to be humiliated..then he fooled them to their own peril..the rest is history. Politics can be dirty indeed

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by fortress100(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
when he was wearing wig to escape from airport, se bi u were blind then? muntula like u.

* hisses and piss behind fence *
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by virtuejoan(f): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
good evening sir, pls put me through on how to comment on a post am new here
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by HabaSeun: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Madam! Why not just say OBJ killed ur husband?
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by skywalker001(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
nicerichard05:
Madam go sleep cry
why would she ? cos bubu wasn't involve right ? under pdp it was right thing to do and pple dont talk about human rights but under apc it's witch hunting and violation of human rights... na hypocrisy go kill u all wailers
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by HabaSeun: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
martyns303:

You are NOT an intelligent person.

I don't think he will understand what u mean by 'intelligent'.

He is that dumb!
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by kikake: 6:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
This one has played politics with her late husband.
What's the difference between PDP and APC?

Boys, beware of who you choose for a wife.
Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by buffalowings: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
The fucker stole the future of bayelsans

Atunku e lona orun

1 Like

Re: PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha by naphcoco(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clerverly:

I believed you are a miserable fellow. You don't curse the One blessed by God, or you inevitably bring curse upon your life.
If record is anything to go by, it was OBJ that sold SDP Alamesiegha to the British Interpol in London that led to his arrest, prosecution and jail term he jumped. Late Alamesiegha disgraced the Ijaw tribe and Nigeria by his cowardice act when he dressed as a woman to facilitate his escape and return to Nigeria.
PDP is a political party, that is, a group of people with same political ideologies and aspiration.
GEJ released him from detention by granting him presidential amnesty when he became president and tried to reinstate him politically to a recognizable position.
SDP Alamesiegha died because he was dirty and tried to lock horns with the unforgiven demon OBJ who buried him.
All GEJ did was to resuscitate Alamesiegha. Mrs Margaret Alamesiegha should be bold enough to call the name of OBJ not PDP that made her husband the 1st Executive Governor of Bayelsa. To suffix it, if Alamesiegha had not stolen or looted the commonwealth of the Bayelsan, he will still be here today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Calls On Atiku, PDP To Form A Parallel Government / Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.