Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest (935 Views)

Incest Sex Has Come To Stay / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by lebroske: 4:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Great nairalanders, please what will you do if you found out that your loving wife is sleeping with her brother. And is there anyway incest can be cured. Please help a brother out.
Thank you for your responses
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by Princejebs(m): 4:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
These 1 pass spiritual oooh. I have nothing to say may be the person below me can help
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by youngest85(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
No big deal nw, afterall charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by grad2012(f): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is very serious,I don't know what to say.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by ssonn: 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
fatuwaaaa!!! bring the holy can.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by sirliu(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
Whoever the dude is needs to step far away from his wife. That is an abomination. There's no help in that.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by ElsonMorali: 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Relocate ASAP.

Leave the country and make sure there's no way for her to contact her brother ever again.

Do her parents and other siblings know?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by Presh900(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
she dey mad!! But If na her sister ..................
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by austine4real(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin

IMPOSICANT

KOLE POSIBU LAI LAI
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by Neimar: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
no comment
Re: What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
lebroske:
Great nairalanders, please what will you do if you found out that your loving wife is sleeping with her brother. And is there anyway incest can be cured. Please help a brother out.
Thank you for your responses

Since you asked what I'd do, here it is: I'll try to understand the history behind it, how it all started, the triggers and all that.

It might not have been her fault entirely and sometimes things like that become habits.

It could also be a spiritual thing you know.

Since she's your wife, pls try to help her out of the situation, she'll be eternally grateful if you do...

But all these are only possible if she really wants to stop the abominable act and turn a new leaf...

Enough said...

(1) (Reply)

Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? / Story: Let's Have Sex / Is God Really The Reason Behind Every Thing???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.