Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? (945 Views)

Can You Marry A Retired Prostitute? [video] - Watch Reactions / The Girls That Washed Your Smelling Boxers, Sent Nudes, Which One Did You Marry? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by ohn1759: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2016
A happy, fulfilling, and successful marriage is supposed to be lifetime where the couple grow together in loving, understanding and caring for each other. Likewise, ideally, they learn from each other and reciprocate each others needs and simultaneously progress in their pursuit to achieve their mutual dreams.
Which do you prefer, to marry an already very rich prospect without love or to marry the love of your life where you both can build your future together.
#Palmgossip

Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by izzou(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Marry for love bro

But recession may make one choose otherwise
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Mimido2(f): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2016
money
d love will come later

1 Like

Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by tee59(f): 9:31am On Dec 02, 2016
I go marry 4 love oh, but money is important in any relationship and evn marriage. grin
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by herzern1(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2016

Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by OhMyG0d: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2016
Why should i marry for Money?
Money can't buy Everything.... Can't get someone happiness or peace of mind.
Better to eat a dry loaf of bread with peace of mind than to live in wealth with trouble here and there.

2 Likes

Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Well. Both are intertwined.

But I would say marry for the right reason...to have a fulfilled family life and not status, or friendship class etc because those are usually the reason behind marrying for money.

If one just want a happy family only, one would not need lots of money as a marital condition

1 Like

Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by OhMyG0d: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
money
d love will come later
And when the worse comes, then hatred sets in, bickering here and there. Then peace is lost at home and then ended up in Dissolution of Marriage. You come back to Square One and start all over again.
Is that Life?
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by OhMyG0d: 9:39am On Dec 02, 2016
tee59:
I go marry 4 love oh, but money is important in any relationship and evn marriage. grin
Yeah money is important. Atleast, marriage cost money. For you to go ahead and had one shows you aint a pauper.

Love: the sustainance of marriage during crisis.
Money is a good servant but a Bad Master yest Can't buy Everything.

1 Like

Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Tallesty1(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2016
OhMyG0d:
Money can't buy Everything.... Can't get someone happiness or peace of mind
Stop lying to yourself bro.

Love in Nigeria without money is useful as a hedgehog in condom factory.

And yes, money brings happiness and peace of mind if you play your card well.
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by rheether(f): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2016
I will marry for money then learn to love him.
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Softorgasm(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2016
I will marry for money...
who love help?
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Baloskey1986(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] Ayam Confuse coz both are important
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by OhMyG0d: 9:42am On Dec 02, 2016
Tallesty1:
Stop lying to yourself bro.
Try to search your heart and tell me if what i stated above is false.
I don't follow my Head, I follow my Heart.
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Tallesty1(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2016
OhMyG0d:
Try to search your heart and tell me if what i stated above is false.
I don't follow my Head, I follow my Heart.
It is not right to follow your heart when making important relationship decision bro because that is were feelings are found. It's better to follow your head(intellect) and gut(intuition)
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Mimido2(f): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2016
OhMyG0d:
And when the worse comes, then hatred sets in, bickering here and there. Then peace is lost at home and then ended up in Dissolution of Marriage. You come back to Square One and start all over again.
Is that Life?
dissolution of marriage?
at least we will share d property equally
I'll marry again but it will be for love

just saying
dis days nobody marries for love
cos d person u love might betray u
its grab wat you can get
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Pamelayoung: 9:59am On Dec 02, 2016
What is love? Does it truly exist
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by Nuellaluv(f): 10:02am On Dec 02, 2016
I ll marry cos of love because love can only sustain ones marriage in difficult tyms
Re: Given Two Choices, Will You Marry For Money Or For Love? by mofeoluwadassah: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
money
d love will come later
wht if d love does nt com nko?wht will u do den?u live 2geda as cat and rat abi

(1) (Reply)

Review Of The Yoruba Demons: Infidelity And Lies Swag / 3 Things You Should Do Before Proposing To A Nigerian Girl / This Lady Has The Perfect Answer For People Who Say Rape Victims 'asked For It'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.