Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman (1773 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / What's Up With Ladies Been Attracted To Deep Voices / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by muffins(f): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2009
Please be honest for the truth shall set you free. grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by ritaNL: 11:44pm On Oct 25, 2009
Yes but only in my dreams.
BTW are u married,you can make my dream come to tru wink
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by TheSeeker(m): 11:54pm On Oct 25, 2009
Yes, I have been attracted to some married women. I once dated one but didn't know because she hid it from me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 26, 2009
check sexuality section for your answer.
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by 190: 12:21am On Oct 26, 2009
yes i sucessfully dated and slept with i think britney spears2x (aint she married)

Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by Kunbee: 4:21am On Oct 26, 2009
^^was dat supposed to be funny undecided undecided undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by eddy1977(m): 6:52am On Oct 26, 2009
time for some confessions here: i am a very bad guy. i have had sex with married women. (whites and blacks) the cool part about it was that married women have a name to protect, so they will never manifest any jealousy if u hit another lady.

and they really know how to give u spicy sex .

let me tell u guys out there this: there are 2 types of women who can keep your relationship very discreet : 1-nuns
2-married women.

if u r tired of relationSHITs with some extra jealous lady, hook up with a nun or a married woman.

but it comes with high risk if her husband finds out : he may bullet you or divorce her which will leave u very very guilty.
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by DreaShola: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2009
I have but I didnt do anything about it
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes, I have been attracted to some married women. I once dated one but didn't know because she hid it from me.

Yea right!! How can you date a married woman without knowing. That's what I call denial my friend! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by TheSeeker(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2009
Ujujoan:

Yea right!! How can you date a married woman without knowing. That's what I call denial my friend! tongue
She's a very young pretty thing, didn't even know she's married and she didn't tell me.
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by KennyG6(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2009
Well i have ooo, the only thing is i wont ever knowingly date a married woman,
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by dibolic: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2009
many times dear and i have date one
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by tkb417(m): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2009
met one cool chic on d plane to Jo'bourg early 07.
shes still with a telco giant in 9ja and shes frm one of the northern states.

married and very pretty. we chatted all tru the flight and we exchanged numbers
chatted on YIM for close to 10 months b4 we met in Abuja late 07.
>>>>>>things happened in ma hotel room in Abuja.

at a point i started avoidin her calls cos she wont let me rest and i think she got the mssg.
we are still friends and we still chat on YIM

cool cool chick but hey, i could have been dead if the hussy had found out.

not into tht anymore; not when im thinkin of settlin down smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by Sagamite(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2009
tkb417:

met one cool chic on d plane to Jo'bourg early 07.
shes still with a telco giant in 9ja and shes frm one of the northern states.

married and very pretty. we chatted all tru the flight and we exchanged numbers
chatted on YIM for close to 10 months b4 we met in Abuja late 07.
>>>>>>things happened in ma hotel room in Abuja.

at a point i started avoidin her calls cos she wont let me rest and i think she got the mssg.
we are still friends and we still chat on YIM

cool cool chick but hey, i could have been dead if the hussy had found out.

not into tht anymore; not when im thinkin of settlin down smiley

Hey, tkb, a chic from the north?

Tell me her number let me see whether I know her. grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by tkb417(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
Sagamite:

Hey, tkb, a chic from the north?

Tell me her number let me see whether I know her. grin
number ?shocked shocked shocked

try again grin grin

Shes frm Kaduna so, do ur research and see if u can get her.
had her first degree frm Minna FUT grin grin grin grin

too much info already cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by no1madman(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2009
no,i don't do married women.
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by Felibaby(f): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Tkb417

You are a bad bad boy for doing a married woman. Gimme ur ass so i can spank you grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by tkb417(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2009
Felibaby:

@Tkb417

You are a bad bad boy for doing a married woman. Gimme your ass so i can spank you grin
are u married? i cant give me ass to a married woman again
not in this life grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by Felibaby(f): 7:18am On Oct 30, 2009
i'm single. cool

Can u give ur ass to a single lady wink grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by danfido(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2009
Yeah, I've had a few crush on some, almost, but thank God I never did. The marriage vows scare me. Besides, I wouldn't want to put asunder. I just have to run!
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by tkb417(m): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2009
Felibaby:

i'm single. cool

Can u give your ass to a single lady wink grin
why not cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by Felibaby(f): 10:51am On Oct 30, 2009
see his mouth. asewo grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Attracted To A Married Woman by DrLorenz1(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2009
muffins:

Please be honest for the truth shall set you free. grin grin grin

I have known the truth and the truth has set me free already wink cheesy grin. To answer your question, yes, i have been attracted to married women before (pretty ones though), but i never did anything about it.

I can't do anything about it too cus it's bad. One thing i've noticed though, is that i'm quite close to so many of them, but the hussys know there's nothing going on and that am just a friend of the family grin

(1) (Reply)

Is It Him Or Am I Tripping? / Why Do Girls Use D Word "" SERIOUSLY" All D Time... It Is Becomin So So Annoyin / Some Ladies Are Not Worth Loving..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.