Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,998 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683118 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BiologicalDvice(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2017
I am sorry for posting this here.

Please does anyone has any info on northbridge energy limited (particularly recruitment/interview)? Please share if you do.

There is a thread regarding that, but it isn't very active (a handful of posts asking questions and none answered).

See a post about positions at NORTHBRIDGE ENERGY (I am not claiming they did this but...)
https://www.nairaland.com/2204022/push-cv-elite-employee-quest/37#33654128

Thank you.

PS: I have checked their website, location on google map, LinkedIn.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 11:01am On Aug 12, 2017
DPRmoniker:
Based on the public notice released by DPR today, The following could be said:

1. Those hoping and praying that the recruitment process be cancelled because of ordinary letter can now go to sleep or rest in peace.

2. I cannot vividly recall CBN and FIRS releasing such statement when it was alleged that they are doing backdoor recruitment.

3. From paragraph 3 of the notice . . . "rigorous and competitive" . . . hmmm what are they up to this time? I trust DPR and #IStandWithDPR based on previous recruitment history. Even though NNPC, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Shell, etc do not show candidates their test scores, if DPR can show theirs, candidates will be glad.

4. From paragraph 5 (last one), ". . . the outcome and subsequent stages of the exercise", I suspect there is more than one stage remaining. There might be something else before the oral interview. Could they be considering assessment centres or second test?

5. For those trying to force it down on others that the process has been hijacked and everybody hoping to get it by merit is wasting time; if you are convinced that the final list is already prepared through backdoor, then, why are you here on this thread? Why not go to the Access Bank ATMs in Unilag and watch movies? I heard they are showing por.n videos there. It is massive hypocrisy to force it on others that it's strictly a connection thing, yet you are hanging around here. Comot make those wey believe continue!

The outcome could be just PASS/successful or otherwise they may not publish scores
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 12, 2017
modash:

The outcome could be just PASS/successful or otherwise they may not publish scores

I think so too and they'll probably contact everyone before the month runs out. I was thinking it'll take very long to get back to those pending but they have done it under 2weekz, I'm thinking that the next thing will be contacting those who wrote the test.

This interview may like the exams, run for one week too.

best wishes guys, i know there'll be a testimony on this thread. Don't forget your comrades.

peace

12 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2017
Why are you guys talking about scores wrt DPR test Please this is not 100level first semester continuous assessment test. What you should be expecting is a congratulatory message against the first stage, and invitation to the next stage

modash:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 12, 2017
EngrVin:
Why are you guys talking about scores wrt DPR test Please this is not 100level first semester continuous assessment test. What you should be expecting is a congratulatory message against the first stage, and invitation to the next stage

True bro, but it isn't out of place for people to think about scores. just that it maybe best for them to withhold the scores. What will be pass in state A may be fail in state B and then trust youths with the tool called social media.

Just pray and don't give up. As far as it was publicly advertised, people will get that job on merit. Even if its one person....

#prayingforthebest.

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 11:26am On Aug 12, 2017
TKThankyou:

True bro, but it isn't out of place for people to think about scores. just that it maybe best for them to withhold the scores. What will be pass in state A may be fail in state B and then trust youths with the tool called social media.

Just pray and don't give up. As far as it was publicly advertised, people will get that job on merit. Even if its one person....

#prayingforthebest.

I agree completely

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2017
modash:

I agree completely

thanks brother. I wish you the best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 12:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
TKThankyou:

#prayingforthebest.
Very well said..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ogoscco(f): 12:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
When will the list of successful candidates be out.O Lord help us in the Name of God the Father,son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ogoscco:
When will the list of successful candidates be out.O Lord help us in the Name of God the Father,son and Holy Spirit. Amen.

Bro. There may not be a 'list' per say. It maybe done the way stage 1 was. You'll just get an update on your profile and possibly a text or email to either proceed or that your journey has come to and end, unfortunately. One thing they may be doing now is to sort out what scores will serve as cut off, how many interviewees from each state to invite and so on.
DPR staff may have to come in here be cause it'll no longer be snapnet's business a lone. Although, some persons are of the opinion that there will be a skills specific test but I, TK, I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
dewin86:
its being days away from this thread, checked in and noticed the "peeps" have moved from asking for past questions n answers to baseless arguments. well, in all what will be will be and life will definitely go on.
shout out to my hommies:
Blazinkings
Bandura
Hafsat24
Titiluvly

Thanks bro..How are you doing?..Hoping for the best...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by desjoyauxpools(f): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2017
Titiluvly:
My Appointment Letter Is Ready...!

Halleluyah..!!!
mine too Halleluyah!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nke27sept: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ogoscco:
Amen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ogoscco:

By the way things are going, snapnet may start contacting those still in the race by next week or upper week. Within two weeks, they seem to have cleared all the pending, so I'm guessing same momentum may be used for those still in the race.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 4:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
God's favour shall speak in my direction. Amen to dpr appointment letter. I am favoured.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2017
TKThankyou:

By the way things are going, snapnet may start contacting those still in the race by next week or upper week. Within two weeks, they seem to have cleared all the pending, so I'm guessing same momentum may be used for those still in the race.

Na government work dem go contact in two weeks?

Abi na two years you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 12, 2017
maria43:

Na government work dem go contact in two weeks?

Abi na two years you mean?

you know the whole process start last year. that's why.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
TKThankyou:

you know the whole process start last year. that's why.

Yea, recruitment might be concluded after 2019 elections. Just speculating sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinagoha: 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2017
maria43:

My broda, tnk God is ur own speculation. Lets wait and see d reality unfold from DPR recruitmnt team. Hpy weeknd!
Sis. Maria!! grin
maria43:

My broda, tnk God is ur own speculation. Lets wait and see d reality unfold from DPR recruitmnt team. Hpy weeknd!
Sis. Maria!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tdarry: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
maria43:

I just hope the 43 attached to your monicker is not your age sha angry, because you suppose don grow pass all this kin talk madam speculator abi na speculata or speculatus

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2017
martinagoha:

Sure,
though I'm really not expectant cos I didn't write 2 well
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2017
Tdarry:

I just hope the 43 attached to your monicker is not your age sha angry, because you suppose don grow pass all this kin talk madam speculator abi na speculata or speculatus

Lol, I'm neither a sister nor in my 40s.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by meetgaya: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bekeel:
God's favour shall speak in my direction. Amen to dpr appointment letter. I am favoured.
I am favoured too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bleep dpr
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2017
The way I take dey log into the portal every day, you will think it's Facebook, I can't wait to know my fate as regards this application

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chibuzi(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2017
Any news yet?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ogoscco(f): 9:11pm On Aug 12, 2017
Is it true that some cannot log into the site now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jeudasky: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ogoscco:
Ya for those applications that have been rejected they can no longer login

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2017
Ogoscco:

Which category are you referring to? Pending or those that have written already?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by k199192: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
subseaman:
Hi,did u applied for Wårsilà graduate Trainee program this year
please any news from dat warsila GT?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hafsat24(f): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2017
Buharinomics:
The way I take dey log into the portal every day, you will think it's Facebook, I can't wait to know my fate as regards this application

Lol..you berra chill..no give yourself headache..when they are ready they will call..so i was reading the previous recruitment journey on naijahotjob..hmm..the patience those peeps had i cant imagine..next week turned to months and then years..hopefully ours wont be so.. Ameen smiley

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BiologicalDvice(m): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
LOL! Abeg no let their IDS (Intrusion Detection System) think it's a DOS attack.

We are all waiting. The approved and the rejected; the aced and the flunked; the grounded and the floated, the recommended and the disregarded.

I'm sure the introducer and the introducee, through the backdoar and through the backdowee, through the windowa and through the windowee, are also not left out of the waiting game.

Err... Let me get a cup of tea! cheesy

AHA!
Best wishes with your application. smiley

Buharinomics:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.