Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3678419 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
engrnic:
Pls any hint on the areas of concentration for mechanical engineering GT for the field based test.
That means, I will either be competing with you or work with you as a team. My fellow Mechanical Engineer GT. Goodluck, Sir!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 7:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
smartkester:
lol sorry bro i feel your pain. Wake up before you become a SAN(SENIOR APPLICANT OF NIGERIA). Go and hustle brother leave this thread if you get the job thank God and if you don't thank God still buT you dudes should just leave this thread na. Biko
Nwanne nwoke, gini mere e si ekwu otu a? Anaghi eme ka ndi igbo ka ahu anyi ka ndi ara, biko! And in addition, u can unfollow the thread cos it's for a purpose & we won't leave till the recruitment process is over. I would advise you again, talk/comment wisely. Your manner depicts whom you really are.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by smartkester(m): 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
Drnice:
Nwanne nwoke, gini mere e si ekwu otu a? Anaghi eme ka ndi igbo ka ahu anyi ka ndi ara, biko! And in addition, u can unfollow the thread cos it's for a purpose & we won't leave till the recruitment process is over. I would advise you again, talk/comment wisely. Your manner depicts whom you really are.
mechieonu.The recruitment was over before we went for the aptitude test. I would not be saying this if it were a private entity like shell

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
smartkester:
mechieonu.The recruitment was over before we went for the aptitude test. I would not be saying this if it were a private entity like shell
Even shell u talked about, which I sat for during its last recruitment didnt show our performances & no one got success mail to SRD till date. Even oga Postulates(op of this thread), with all his 1st class & distinction in BEng(Mechanical Engrg) & MSc(Petroleum Engrg) 4rm Imperial College London(among world top 10 universities), didn't get a success mail. Then, tell me who did shell offer those jobs? Humans or Robots? And now to Oga Postulates, ur profile ehh! Congrats again! But, I still believe they/shell is reviewing all applications.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Drnice: 8:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
1 thing I luv about Postulates(the op) outside his outstanding & impressive profile, is that whether he's being mentioned/quoted, he won't comment. When u'll see him comment is that time he's being offered a success or regret mail. But, Postulates what's next in this DPR recruitment, any news?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:33pm On Aug 14, 2017
The people that applied with OND wrote their tests about two weeks before the GT and EH applicants. Is there non of them following this thread? Any info from them will be appreciated?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EdoBoy90(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
DouglasHoc:
The people that applied with OND wrote their tests about two weeks before the GT and EH applicants. Is there non of them following this thread? Any info from them will be appreciated?

No info yet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by asssd: 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
preciousfuture:

The press release is covering the page.Is that what you mean by no access?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hannah8307(f): 10:14pm On Aug 14, 2017
rychard:

Can u login to confirm if your date has not being changed, I got 27th earlier on, but my test was.moved.to 24th, I wrote it yesterday's

thanks for your concern. i didnt see this earlier. please can unquote me. I want my number off the this platform. thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 15, 2017
hannah8307:

thanks for your concern. i didnt see this earlier. please can unquote me. I want my number off the this platform. thanks.

Nah, can't do that... You want your number of, you just have to unfollow the posts..or delete your profile..
Nothing I can do from my end..

Cheers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 8:32am On Aug 15, 2017
rychard:

Nah, can't do that... You want your number of, you just have to unfollow the posts..or delete your profile..

Cheers

Nawa oo. She offend you before??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 15, 2017
I try to login to the DPR site but any time i login it is used to show me that '"your page season expired''I don't know what happened between yesterday and today. Pleased someone should help me to confirm.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2017
Goderlist:
I try to login to the DPR site but any time i login it is used to show me that '"your page season expired''I don't know what happened between yesterday and today. Pleased someone should help me to confirm.

I jst logged in to my profile. Dnt have no challenges bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 15, 2017
geemonee88:

I jst logged in to my profile. Dnt have no challenges bro
I don't know what happened to me may be they took me out of the race
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Goderlist:

That's strange but did you write the aptitude test?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by WeirdWolf: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Goderlist:

Snaptech don comot u from ship.
More people will be thrown overboard.
Only those with Godfathers connections will continue on the vessel.
Or if God reason ur matter...

Neither ways na abandonment.

God has a plan for u, don't be discouraged.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pantyboy: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Goderlist:
"Page session expired" has to do with your browser. I dont think you are out of the race. I will advice you to use uc browser and login. Goodluck!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheGrandChemist(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Goderlist:
There is nothing wrong with your profile. Just change your network provider.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 15, 2017
geemonee88:

That's strange but did you write the aptitude test?
than God I can be able to login now cuz I have changed another browser
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
TheGrandChemist:

There is nothing wrong with your profile. Just change your network provider.
Thank u my brother
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 10:10am On Aug 15, 2017
The guy don Panic finish

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheGrandChemist(m): 10:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Goderlist:
Thank u my brother
You're welcome.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ogoscco(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Any news,oga and madam in d house
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alt3r3g0: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
rychard:

Cheers

I believe you can modify the quote in question.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hugochuks60(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
greetings to u all.
its a great opportunity to those who sat for the aptitude test, not all that applied got a chance to take the test. about 600000 youths applied n less than 100000 got a chance to take d test out of which less than 300 favoured ones will be staffed.
take note; not all that took d test will be staffed, so plss rather than calling urselves names, y not try to call on baba God to help?
for those that didn't get d opportunity to take d test, instead of spreading pessimistic comments of which some of them happens to be true, if u direct such efforts into searching for better jobs in big companies like sahara, coca cola hbc, huawei, n Nigerian breweries, or better still create a mega business that even d federal government will be patronizing, trust me u will get something better than wat DPR will actually pay u after stressing n taking hours of ur time.
for those posting letters signed by chief whip, mmmmm well u r ryt, things like this av been happening since so its not new n as such I don't expect it to be n issue here. the truth is that DPR has more than 1100 staffs currently n some of them r top officials that av links with senators n ministers n other top government officials, so they will av their own candidates n those that conducted d tests too av their own candidates, so at d end of d day only a handfull will get it on merit. so u see it takes a lot to get staffed by 9ja oil agencies.
d successful ones tho few as they will be will soon start getting mails for another written n technical oral test.

all d same, DPR is not d only place to work in Nigeria, if u don't get d job, pls don't loose hope, just see it as a stepping stone n move forward. there r other agencies that pay better than DPR.
don't chase money, chase value n career growth as d latter will bring forth d former in excess.
may God help us to be successful n be valuable in life.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
engrnic:
Pls any hint on the areas of concentration for mechanical engineering GT for the field based test.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Una no go kill me with laugh for this thread..... grin grin
asking for area of concentration....
U go soon ask for expo grin grin lolz

engrnic:
No be small thing, but I guess the questions will revolve around fluid mechanics,gas dynamics, turbo machineries and ic engines.....make them no come de ask O.D.E and numerical analysis

but seriously though, I dont think the field based tests would be that in depth. The 'fields' should be classified more broadly;

It would be very tasking to prepare a set of questions for every discipline/post that they advertised, so I expect them to group the field tests more broadly. think more in terms of faculty-wide tests than department tests (for those who are fresh grads). i.e. Engineering, social sciences, core sciences, humanities etc. There could also be specific optional parts/questions for each discipline in the group sha but I don't expect them to be asking laplace transforms, thermochemistry, electromagnetics etc
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
For those who say there shouldn't/wouldn't be another test, hope you remember that GT & EH wrote the same test.
I don't think it would be fair to grade them together over the same test..
someone with 4/5 years experience already has an advantage over fresh graduates..
GT & EH should even write seperate tests as was done for the last set that was employed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
shawlar:

For those who say there shouldn't/wouldn't be another test, hope you remember that GT & EH wrote the same test.
I don't think it would be fair to grade them together over the same test..
someone with 4/5 years experience already has an advantage over fresh graduates..
GT & EH should even write seperate tests as was done for the last set that was employed

To save cost, they could use diffrrent cut off points for GT & EH.
I am Experienced but I applied for GT for a reason . All the same, I know nothing on how the recruitment is being handled

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by buller00: 12:46am On Aug 16, 2017
Goderlist:
It happens atimes. Especially on mobile phone. Try using a laptop, and a different browser also. If it didnt log in. Try connecting with dfrnt network; e.g if u r using mtn for browsing try using glo or etisalat. I also faced same problem but when i used a computer it logged me in

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P