Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686829 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2018
Waiting for Smartgrid's update

And opening a new page cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Energist1:
Hey guys, i dont know how true this is, please if someone can prove me wrong it would be nice, but someone that has connections to people in DPR said that the jobs have already been shared to people oh. He told me just right now and im posting it. i cant ascertain the credibility of the talk.
the appointment letters abi the slots??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Smartgrid...

We still never SLP ooo..

shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Energist1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
The slang the guy used was.. The thing done cast, dey done secretly hire the people dey wan hire. like i said credibility is not certain guys
Abdulmusty87:
the appointment letters abi the slots??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
I had the intention of sharing so many information on this forum, but I am afraid some of them may implicate my source. That's because what's happening right now concerning this recruitment, only few people know Exactly. It's very easy to trace who leak what info, as the circle is very small. Anyway, the smart hopefuls among us will connect the dots.

Episode 1
During the last recruitment, thousands of applications were submitted. Among them thousands attend the two different aptitude test, and subsequently few attended the interview. Among these applicants that attended the interview was the daughter of the then director of Dpr. A list was complied at the end, fcc approved and dpr released it. Alot of those selected are on merit (about 70%). Everyone was happy as even those without connection had a chance and gotten the job. But then something strange happened. The name of the then dpr director's daughter was missing in the final list. This has created alot of confusion, as to how was that even possible? Was it that she didn't pass the test or interview? Has someone substitute her name? If so then who? Alot of unanswered questions. Till this very moment, she don't get the job, because of small error. That's dpr for you. Lol

Episode II
In the village, all the guys are waiting for when the king will release the names of the successful guys that will marry his daughters. Mr. Tata has since left the village as arranged. The district heads and the palace elders are still pushing for their sons to get involved. But even if the king is to consider their request, their number is too high. And the king doesn't want to marry his daughters to lazy guys, he don't want someone that can't perform in the farm... To be continue.

Good night grin

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
Smartgrid, warris dis

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
You just dey waste talent, when Okada books dey look for talent like you. Thanks for the drop of water considering the thirst at this point is overwhelming. We wait and pray that events unfold in favor of a good majority
Smartgrid:
I had the intention of sharing so many information on this forum, but I am afraid some of them may implicate my source. That's because what's happening right now concerning this recruitment, only few people know Exactly. It's very easy to trace who leak what info, as the circle is very small. Anyway, the smart hopefuls among us will connect the dots.

Episode 1
During the last recruitment, thousands of applications were submitted. Among them thousands attend the two different aptitude test, and subsequently few attended the interview. Among these applicants that attended the interview was the daughter of the then director of Dpr. A list was complied at the end, fcc approved and dpr released it. Alot of those selected are on merit (about 70%). Everyone was happy as even those without connection had a chance and gotten the job. But then something strange happened. The name of the then dpr director's daughter was missing in the final list. This has created alot of confusion, as to how was that even possible? Was it that she didn't pass the test or interview? Has someone substitute her name? If so then who? Alot of unanswered questions. Till this very moment, she don't get the job, because of small error. That's dpr for you. Lol

Episode II
In the village, all the guys are waiting for when the king will release the names of the successful guys that will marry his daughters. Mr. Tata has since left the village as arranged. The district heads and the palace elders are still pushing for their sons to get involved. But even if the king is to consider their request, their number is too high. And the king doesn't want to marry his daughters to lazy guys, he don't want someone that can't perform in the farm... To be continue.

Good night grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2018
hammer2010:
Smartgrid, warris dis
oga comedian, where is thy sense of humor?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 24, 2018
Wizgrandpa:
oga comedian, where is thy sense of humor?

Chief, I bursted out with laughter immediately I read that his update, I swear.

Almost every one on here are not thinking straight again, hence the clamour for a fresh update that will "sweeten and calm the nerves".

When he finally came along with the long awaited updates, e carry riddle give us, sey make we begin cross the dots grin grin

Abeg, make any body wey em brain still dey nromal help me cross those dots, cus if I sey I understand anytin from that update, na wash cry sad

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Technocrat12: 12:20am On Apr 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:00am On Apr 24, 2018
I should have deleted the post but that ain't possible here, I missed the part smart said last recruitment?
I understand now...
But most updates are getting lazy.. plus no one never came to pass,oga o.. if you are a quick dot connector lol you will understand all these post are to calm your nerves and be hopeful.. it seems no one can actually tell us.
When ?
Where?
How?
And what.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 6:06am On Apr 24, 2018
Smartgrid:

Episode 1

Episode II

Good night grin
we people should stop deceiving our selfs..wait and c alot of people wil get d job base on connections.

Who is Dantani ladan and Alh shakur to say no to cabals in d presidency,national assembly and others And if d recruitment is base on merit why up to now dey never release d list?? Even parastatals DAT are not juicy wen it comes to recruitment dey are not doing it base on merit tackles DPR were d sons of almost all dis big people wants to work.

Lastly alot of people DAT didn't attend d interview will get d job at last wait and c because there nothing merit in did country... Go and luk for what to do no matter how small it is.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 6:59am On Apr 24, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
we people should stop deceiving our selfs..wait and c alot of people wil get d job base on connections.

Who is Dantani ladan and Alh shakur to say no to cabals in d presidency,national assembly and others And if d recruitment is base on merit why up to now dey never release d list?? Even parastatals DAT are not juicy wen it comes to recruitment dey are not doing it base on merit tackles DPR were d sons of almost all dis big people wants to work.

Lastly alot of people DAT didn't attend d interview will get d job at last wait and c because there nothing merit in did country... Go and luk for what to do no matter how small it is.

If that's what you believe, so help you God, a lot of us are not hopeful for nothing, as like you said, at last, let's wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2018
My own view point is this. If truly Dpr does not want to succumb to the pressure, the Successfuls would have been called and APL distributed. The reason for stalling the process is clear, either they are already adjusting to fit in the sons and wards of the “powerfuls” or they are contemplating doing so. It’s that simple.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2018
Smartgrid:

Episode 1

Episode II

Good night grin

lol. we have now turn to babies to be played with, chai!! see wetin dpr cause. If you dont have any info just say you don't we will still respect you quit the stories it's making the people who will be looking to you as their source become fools.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by may240717: 8:59am On Apr 24, 2018
acmilan1:

lol. we have now turn to babies to be played with, chai!! see wetin dpr cause. If you dont have any info just say you don't we will still respect you quit the stories it's making the people who will be looking to you as their source become fools.

The bitter truth is that DPR have not complied the list yet or maybe have it but are YET to send to FCC for final approval! So we MAY have a long wait ahead sadly.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chideozi: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2018
Assumption is costly. And Pessimism is deadly. And Ofcourse realistic is subject to change.

Nigeria is Nigeria which makes it certain that slots will be given out but Merits will also be given out.

We know Nigeria already and many are prepared for the usual disappointment. Of course we have been through the nepotism in some applications of the past.

So stop spreading pessimism to dampen people's hope. We know what happens in Nigeria. So don't remind the hopefuls. Many, and many have testified of getting Federal government Jobs that was highly compromised. So any of us here can also get DPR on merit even if Nepotism thrives.

Hold the Pessimism to yourself. But you might be shocked when more than 50% gets DPR on merit

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chysleak: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2018
grin grin grin.you are indeed a SMARTGRID...

uote author=Smartgrid post=66974083]I had the intention of sharing so many information on this forum, but I am afraid some of them may implicate my source. That's because what's happening right now concerning this recruitment, only few people know Exactly. It's very easy to trace who leak what info, as the circle is very small. Anyway, the smart hopefuls among us will connect the dots.

Episode 1

Episode II

Good night grin[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 11:15am On Apr 24, 2018
@Smartgrid..

If you don't have NEW UPDATE to tell us you should

have just keep quiet and reserve the respect we have

for you. This is another confusion Wallahi...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning hopefuls.
It looks like no one really wants to connect the dots. I understand most of you are busy, hence no time to actually read in between the lines. My intention was to give you the insight on what exactly is going on without jeopardizing my only source. But it seems that doesn't work, because almost everyone is at the boiling point and the only good news they want hear is when exactly we are getting the calls. But It's only by understanding the internal decisions we can arrive at the exact date.

This is my last post. Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck. Hoping to meet you all @ the top. But before I go, let me put this quote from Chanakya "Street trees are always cut first" let that sink wink

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Slimszy: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning hopefuls.
It looks like no one really wants to connect the dots. I understand most of you are busy, hence no time to actually read in between the lines. My intention was to give you the insight on what exactly is going on without jeopardizing my only source. But it seems that doesn't work, because almost everyone is at the boiling point and the only good news they want hear is when exactly we are getting the calls. But It's only by understanding the internal decisions we can arrive at the exact date.

This is my last post. Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck. Hoping to meet you all @ the top. But before I go, let me put this quote from Chanakya "Street trees are always cut first" let that sink wink

Lol, people are scared to hear the truth. Thanks for the few infos you gave out.

I wonder how people who panic unnecessarily here will react when the APL is finally released and you didn't get. Play safe and be open minded

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2018
Gudbye SMART. C u at induction.
we loose anoda reliable source.

Good morning hopefuls.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Captain777(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
java12:
@Smartgrid..

If you don't have NEW UPDATE to tell us you should

have just keep quiet and reserve the respect we have

for you. This is another confusion Wallahi...

Dis is wrong!!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2018
Everything you need to know has been given to you on this page. If you connect the *dots* and let it *sink*.

See you smart guys at the induction. By the grace of the Almighty

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2018

Hoping to meet you all @ the top. But before I go, let me put this quote from Chanakya "Straight trees are always cut first" let that sink wink

Fixed.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2018
there is no reliable source, we are all speclators. no one knows what is happening exvept shakur, ladan, and some few directors. and you cant pull words from their mouth.
Captain777:
Gudbye SMART. C u at induction.
we loose anoda reliable source.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2018
One thing that has become rather frequent on the thread is supposed monikers deactivating their accounts anytime there's some sort of confrontation or misunderstanding and i really find that laughable. I have followed the previous thread for the last recruitment on naijahotjobs and despite the fact that they had some heated arguments and misunderstandings, most of the major contributors stuck to the thread to the very end. But I guess we're a different breed and as such that shouldn't be expected of us. So long Smartgrid. Nevertheless we'll be hoping for testifiers on the thread for when dpr calls successful candidates.

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 7:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Has anyone notice that this site: dpr.gov.ng was down since last week
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
assume3:
Has anyone notice that this site: dpr.gov.ng was down since last week
I noticed if you type the URL directly in your address bar, it will not connect. But if you go through google, the site will respond accordingly. This started after the site index page got defaced.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 24, 2018
The stunt of deleting monikers is not new. Old movie scene. Was actually expecting it long time.

Anyway, thank you smartgrid for the info thus far (I know you'd still check through as a guest). The thread can now go on short vacation. Hopefully we'll meet Mr Tata and inform him of the chaos in the village.

For those of us still here, please let us share whatever info we may be privy to. Most people, including myself, benefited from information shared here.

Cheers!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.