Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi (137789 Views)

The MTN Cheat Will Soon Be Blocked. One Word For This Guy. / Need To Unlock The New Glo Mifi E5573CS-933 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 6:57am On Dec 25, 2016
ollah1:

Thanks bro. It's resolved. The data sent to the number didn't reflect so.i had to revisit the location for complaints. He resent another without checking the previous one. I've got the previous one working perfectly now while the new one is pending

Thanks all the same bud

Did you check the sim and the 20gb was there? The issue I had when I bought mine was that, only 10gb instead of 20gb was given to me.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by dustmalik: 6:58am On Dec 25, 2016
Bossmd:
My Mifi was unlocked in computer village yesterday under 15 minutes.
Did they wipe the MTN webui?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2016
dustmalik:

Did you check the sim and the 20gb was there? The issue I had when I bought mine was that, only 10gb instead of 20gb was given to me.

Yes I checked it. It's complete. Tho the bonus is what is currently reading and I have exhausted 1.3GB in less than 24 on just a device without actually doing heavy things.

WOW!!
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by aywhy93(m): 11:25am On Dec 25, 2016
Hi Guys,

I am unable to unlock my MTN 322 4G Mifi...

I Bootshot it and I heard the ting sound, was seen in device manager as 3G Huawei..., opened Balong, was detected in Balong with the COM Port and I Loaded the BIN file but when I clicked on Load, it brings out an error and when I clicked okay, nothing happens.

Tried installing several drivers, mobile partner etc and nothing happens, tried it couple of times even after restarting my PC.... Still the same thing, any help please..?

I stay in IB..!
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tr3y(m): 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2016
aywhy93:
Hi Guys,

I am unable to unlock my MTN 322 4G Mifi...

I Bootshot it and I heard the ting sound, was seen in device manager as 3G Huawei..., opened Balong, was detected in Balong with the COM Port and I Loaded the BIN file but when I clicked on Load, it brings out an error and when I clicked okay, nothing happens.

Tried installing several drivers, mobile partner etc and nothing happens, tried it couple of times even after restarting my PC.... Still the same thing, any help please..?

I stay in IB..!
try it on windows 7
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Eghosa1(m): 3:57am On Dec 26, 2016
Hi guys, why not get an unlocked from the box MIFi that works with all networks in the country? I've got one that has this feature, is portable and can act as a power bank as well. Can last 24hrs once fully charged. It's even very
affordable!
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by bobojoshua(m): 11:32am On Dec 26, 2016
eraly:

One other thing u should know is dat Glo mifi only supports Glo 4G and MTN 4G but MTN mifi supports MTN 4G, ETISALAT 4G, NTEL 4G and only GLO 3G.

So select wisely
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2016
Eghosa1:
Hi guys, why not get an unlocked from the box MIFi that works with all networks in the country? I've got one that has this feature, is portable and can act as a power bank as well. Can last 24hrs once fully charged. It's even very
affordable!

Sir/bro, you av said nothing. You want us to get somtin we don't knw?

Pls, giv more info if u are trying to convince us
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Eghosa1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
eraly:

Sir/bro, you av said nothing. You want us to get somtin we don't knw?

Pls, giv more info if u are trying to convince us

Lol. What more information about a MIFi is required other than what I've said bro? Can go 24hours, does 4G/3G, has RJ45 port, can be used as a power bank as well.

Ads aren't posted on this section you know?

Anyone needing the MIFi (giving them out discounted this season) can whatsapp me at least!
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by olurotimi1: 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eghosa1:

Lol. What more information about a MIFi is required other than what I've said bro? Can go 24hours, does 4G/3G, has RJ45 port, can be used as a power bank as well.

Ads aren't posted on this section you know?

Anyone needing the MIFi (giving it out discounted this season) can whatsapp me at least!

Obviously you are not ready for business. Abi them force you to sell? grin
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Eghosa1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
olurotimi1:
Obviously you are not ready for business. Abi them force you to sell? grin

Lol olurotimi1.

Oya see picture!

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eghosa1:

Lol olurotimi1.

Oya see picture!

I am very sure it won't support all the 4g Bands. Advise the name make we go do specifications check. 3g universal but 4g is not.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by olurotimi1: 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eghosa1:

Lol olurotimi1.

Oya see picture!

It looks weird. What are the bands it supports and how much
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Eghosa1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2016
tyoba:

I am very sure it won't support all the 4g Bands. Advise the name make we go do specifications check. 3g universal but 4g is not.

Lol tyoba. It supports ALL 4G from Spectranet, MTN, Etisalat, NTEL, Smile, Swift -- Name it! . Only Glo's 4G winchi winchi band is what it doesn't support though it supports their 3G. Universal 3G yes. Power bank yes. Memory Card port Yes. RJ45 port yes.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eghosa1:

Lol tyoba. It supports ALL 4G from Spectranet, MTN, Etisalat, NTEL, Smile, Swift -- Name it! . Only Glo's 4G winchi winchi band is what it doesn't support though it supports their 3G. Universal 3G yes. Power bank yes. Memory Card port Yes. RJ45 port yes.

Now am interested, can we have make, model and pricing
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Eghosa1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2016
saint2ace:

Now am interested, can we have make, model and pricing

Produced by chinatolagos. Hit my whatsapp saint2ace for pricing! Let's discuss.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Jwonder(m): 4:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eghosa1:

Lol olurotimi1.
Oya see picture!
interested, just state your price.
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Eghosa1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jwonder:

interested, just state your price.

25 and responsibly negotiable!!!!
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Jwonder(m): 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2016
Eghosa1:

hahaha! 25, that's too much it's better i buy spectranet at that same price plus get free data safe and get it unlocked for less.. if u ain't within the 10- 14 forget it

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jwonder:

hahaha! 25, that's too much it's better i buy spectranet at that same price plus get free data safe and get it unlocked for less.. if u ain't within the 10- 14 forget it

Bros take am easy, he still gave room to negotiate na. From the specs it's an awesome device that does about 12 frequency bands in both TDD and FDD, it's just unfortunate that it doesn't do band 28; the 5000mah battery with reverse charging is also a plus. I had an innjoo mifi then that worked the same way but mine was 3G.

Nevertheless Eghosa1, 25k is a kill right now, boys don red. So I'll advice u reduce the price to suit our condition and believe me u might make a hefty return if u do it right.

My 2kobo....... Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Jwonder(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2016
saint2ace:

Bros take am easy, he still gave room to negotiate na. From the specs it's an awesome device that does about 12 frequency bands in both TDD and FDD, it's just unfortunate that it doesn't do band 28; the 5000mah battery with reverse charging is also a plus. I had an innjoo mifi then that worked the same way but mine was 3G.

Nevertheless Eghosa1, 25k is a kill right now, boys don red. So I'll advice u reduce the price to suit our condition and believe me u might make a hefty return if u do it right.

My 2kobo....... Cheers

bro me i don't care about reverse charging only need a mifi, u do the maths naa, if i buy new spectranet (free data included) and get it unlocked for 3k or less and it supports glo band 28 and we know glo has good plans and dia 4g is damm good. he should rethink the price wella ooo.. na Buhari season we dey naa
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by eraly(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2016
Jwonder:

bro me i don't care about reverse charging only need a mifi, u do the maths naa, if i buy new spectranet (free data included) and get it unlocked for 3k or less and it supports glo band 28 and we know glo has good plans and dia 4g is damm good. he should rethink the price wella ooo.. na Buhari season we dey naa

D only advantage his mifi has over spectranet mifi is jus d ba3. Unless d mifi is CAT6 sha. I am not badmouthing d mifi but I tink he should reduce d price. And besides, he should giv us more details abt d mifi for us to knw exactly wat we are buying. No link, no specs, no notin. Haba, dats not gud enuf.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by saint2ace(m): 5:33am On Dec 27, 2016
eraly:

D only advantage his mifi has over spectranet mifi is jus d ba3. Unless d mifi is CAT6 sha. I am not badmouthing d mifi but I tink he should reduce d price. And besides, he should giv us more details abt d mifi for us to knw exactly wat we are buying. No link, no specs, no notin. Haba, dats not gud enuf.

I did some digging and this is it. https://m.alibaba.com/product/60498017365/Best-portable-mini-3g-4g-lte.html?s=p&spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.5.MkxLw1#show_specifications
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Jaymaestro(m): 11:12am On Dec 27, 2016
what's the cheapest mifi I can get,anyone ?
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by Jaymaestro(m): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2016
Eghosa1:
affordable!
Price..
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by duwdu: 12:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
Eghosa1:

Hi, Eghosa;

I remember buying my CubeTalk 9x 32-2 through you about two(?) years ago. Yours was most reasonably priced, you were reliable, and the device still serves me to this day.

However, I don't know how one can "responsibly negotiate" 25 to about 16? I'll hit you up all the same sha.

Good luck with your sales.

P34c3
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by duwdu: 12:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
eraly:

The RJ45 interface is also a clear advantage. Me too hopes it's a Cat 6 speed demon of a device, wal'lahi. wink

P34c3
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by duwdu: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by duwdu: 12:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
saint2ace:

I did some digging and this is it. https://m.alibaba.com/product/60498017365/Best-portable-mini-3g-4g-lte.html?s=p&spm=a2706.7843667.1998817009.5.MkxLw1#show_specifications

Based on the specs in this link, it's not a Cat 6 device. And I wish it were dual band with ac, in addition to b/g/n. Hmm, we spec/tech junkies sha. grin

P34c3
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by VocalWalls: 7:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
tyoba and others,

Please either got 'unlock code verification failed' when I tried to unlock my Glo mifi.

I don't remember updating it, although I'm thinking I could have done it unconsciously.

Any way out? How do I downgrade? To what version?

I'm currently running software version 21.305.09.01.251

Web UI version is 17.100.14.00.251
Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 8:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
VocalWalls:
tyoba and others,

Please either got 'unlock code verification failed' when I tried to unlock my Glo mifi.

I don't remember updating it, although I'm thinking I could have done it unconsciously.

I'm currently running software version 21.305.09.01.251

Der is no need to bootshot a glo mifi. Algo v3 code would work. U probably updated the firmware. Which site are u using to calculate ur unlock code.hope they are reliable? Use this site- http://huaweiunlockcalculator.com/v201-huawei-unlock-calculator-v3

Web UI version is 17.100.14.00.251

Re: Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi by tyoba: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
VocalWalls:
tyoba and others,

21.313 is the latest firmware. U are on the old firmware.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (44) (Reply)

Get Airtel 10gb For N100, 20gb For N200 And Unlimited Data For N300 / Yoruba Bible Free Download / How To Repair Damaged Or Corrupted Sd Card

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.