Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister (14567 Views)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by BluePearls(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2016
na today? cheesy
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Jean2(m): 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
We are already surprised $1 is not equal to N1, fuel pump price did not come down rather it shot up. Food items prices keeps skyrocketing on a daily basis (really on a daily basis)...
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by MONITZ: 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
Future impossible tense.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by alaskido(m): 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
We have seen lots of surprises in the Buhari administration. Nothing will surprise us again o.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by alaskido(m): 1:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
Luckylife:
The day he deny the promises he made during campaign and when he state that change begins with us was the days Nigerians were surprise.

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by rabex123(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

APC you are sucking onto has actually left you on this lonely road of blame GEJ syndrome...

They already manned up to accept responsibilities of their failure.. But you, ''GEJ is the reason I'm black and stucked in this Zoo''.. Wakeup and smell the coffee.. !
No need rantings..APC does not air my opinion on that..I believe gej ran the worse and most curropt government I know of..he supervised the sharing of huge amounts of cash at the espence of ordinary citizens like me and you..
All this one your saying is not irrelevant but..it doesn't mean we should just let bygone be bygons and continue..imagine that buhari is sharing money just the way Jonathan did..what would have become of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by onionsoup(f): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tonyosas101:
yes oo and I believe he will deliver cool

OK na, wen tu sal agree as toshing a tin, it sal be establish grin
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by CHIJIOKE1314: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
[s]
rabex123:

No need rantings..APC does not air my opinion on that..I believe gej ran the worse and most curropt government I know of..he supervised the sharing of huge amounts of cash at the espence of ordinary citizens like me and you..
All this one your saying is not irrelevant but..it doesn't mean we should just let bygone be bygons and continue..imagine that buhari is sharing money just the way Jonathan did..what would have become of Nigeria.
[/s]

Thinking that monster Buhari and his family are not sharing money is a different height of stupidity..

Bubugari is running a family government.. And your job will only end as an online banter.. Dazall!
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Herrmes: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
rabex123:

It's okay you said "I believe..."
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by rabex123(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Thinking that monster Buhari and his family are not sharing money is a different height of stupidity..

Bubugari is running a family government.. And your job will only end as an online banter.. Dazall!
And what other jibs do u have than an online wailer??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi Raises Alarm Over Threat To Life / Delta Assembly Approves ₦‎100 Billion Loan For Okowa / Gbenga Daniel Steps Down From PDP Chairmanship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.