Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister (14562 Views)

Facts Why Buhari Will Win 2019 Election - Kelvin Nwata / Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / “Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians, You Will See Results In 2017” – Trade Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Yes Buhari will truly surprise us that is if 2017 ever comes.

Assuming 2017 comes and Jesus is not here yet, they will release or better still ease the chains on the neck of the people, and reward Buhari for being loyal to them. You all will see the genius of Buhari's economic policies grin

But Christ is risen from the dead!

There is no 2017!
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by rabex123(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Ngokafor:

...You guys should stop this nonsense pdp bla bla bla.....PDP did not do what Apc is not doing a hundred fold now!!

....Every financial experts knows and has pointed out that 90% of the mess we are in is caused by buhari's incompetence and failures.

...He came on last year and took at least six months to appoint minsters after calling them 'noise-makers'...when the illiterate finally did he appointed politicians and politicalky buddies who do not know their left from right with no single technocrat amongst them..ofcorse investors moved out in droves what with the ambigious policy statements,confusion and somersault that is the bane of this admin undecided

...Dont even get me started on his unguarded statements here and there and poor handling of the Niger/Delta issue..

....Buhari/apc is responsible for at least 90% of the mess we are in..yiu can book-mark that.
Please if u say buhari did not appoint technocrats you know you are just being biased.
Financial expert can say whatever they want ? Is their opinion.
But you and I knows that this country has been bleed to its knees..with no proper preparations from our former leaders for a raining dday ..this is the first time we have a plan for the future.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Banks97(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2016
What surprise buhari wan carry give us again apart from this recession abi he wan give all of us money ni..we don get this dullard already...make 2019 sha come make he commot for office abeg
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Pls let that 'SURPRISE' be now o... PMB plss let it be this mnth NOT Next!.... Things are going crazy in ma side o... Imagine ma best biscuit,ma best CRACKER biscuit nw 2 instead of 3.... Next yr is still far
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Tonyosas101:
Okay nah
how wil he suprice those dat ve died of hunger and fraustratn?
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by moonraker(m): 8:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Sureeee i ll believe it when i see it... angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by wolu4: 8:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
Really? Can another surprise be more than this? Taking a bag of rice, rice of all food from 9k to 20k in just 11months, he's really a miracle merciless worker. Pls tell Buhari to keep any other surprises for his ppl in Duara, they will need it when he return to them in 2019, Nigerians already had enough of it
maybe the 2017 surprise is to sell Nigeria, unfortunately it's not surprise anymore cos we r patiently waiting for him to do it . Nonsense dulard. God is watching

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Lincoln275(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2016
make buhari no surprise us oooo, hm surprise don do

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2016
rabex123:

Please if u say buhari did not appoint technocrats you know you are just being biased.
Financial expert can say whatever they want ? Is their opinion.
But you and I knows that this country has been bleed to its knees..with no proper preparations from our former leaders for a raining dday ..this is the first time we have a plan for the future.
Former leader like who ni
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by winj3: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2016
of course, he is collecting billions of dollar loans for future generations to pay!!!
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by TeleboiZ005(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2016
Lincoln275:
make buhari no surprise us oooo, hm surprise don do
Lolz...abi
Mhe i don tire o..
I fit commit murder to mysef o
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2016
rabex123:

They have their own share if the problem is when you treat the problem like it started this last admin

Let me tell you, it's basically the policies of this Buhari led administration that caused the present recession! Anyone who is trying to say otherwise is either living in denial or is just grossly ignorant.

The same also goes for the present inflation.
How did rice for example became this expensive? Are Nigerians now eating more rice than last year? Let's call a spade what it is abeg.
I don tire for this past administration blame everytime. Someone knows the country isn't producing rice in commercial quantity, and you ban it's importation, what do you expect? That people will start producing rice overnight?

When I read comments on nairaland, I wonder if some people even did basic secondary school economics, because even in secondary school you're taught that "the higher the demand of any commodity, the higher the price and vice versa", and that's elementary education, but our president is obviously oblivious of that elementary knowledge of economics.

I just tire

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Mr. Enelama, with due respect, we Nigerians do not need any more surprises from your principal.

We have had enough that will last for a century.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by delishpot: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2016
First it was change. Now they have decided to surprise you all come 2017. I hope Una go ask which direction that surprise go follow O. No be lateruna go come surprise in a way Una no like O.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by wacoj(m): 9:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Who is this man vomiting rubbish.
I never knew there was a man by that name as a trade minister.

Pls was this man appointed this morning?
Buhari has made all of them titulars. BUNKUM!
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Lincoln275(m): 9:04am On Oct 26, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
Lolz...abi
Mhe i don tire o..
I fit commit murder to mysef o
bros i think mine never get to dt level of committing whatu just talk now
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Crap! He should suprise himself!! Such an heartless, self-serving, dunce!!!
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by juman(m): 9:22am On Oct 26, 2016
OH oh.

The surprise is many many nigerians would die of hunger.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Originalsly: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2016
It is impossible for a man to start broadcasting a plan we haven't put together well ... but here he is broadcasting to broadcasters that come next year the results of the plan would surprise us. Hmmm.... the contractor is already building the house but the plan is not completed.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Gerrard59(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2016
I am still surprised on how someone as educated and exposed as he is will work under a man like Buhari. shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by slivertongue: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
Negative, Negative, Negative surprise God save us from rhetorics
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by debanj326: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2016
All the good prophecies about Nigeria will come to pass by God's grace. President Buhari has a Good plan for this country, but the economy he met was different from what he expected. Even a magician cannot fix this country as fast as we(citizens) want, its a gradual process just wait and see. The president is not the problem but the economy is bad and it requires fixing.

God bless Nigeria....
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Scholes007(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2016
rabex123:
If you are praying for the downfall of your country..
Remember your unborn children ..
People who don't understand recession or are ignorant of what PDP did to this country. Are just too pathetic for my liking .
this is a stale and overused verse now...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by onionsoup(f): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Tonyosas101:
Okay nah

We dey wait abi? grin
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2016
kelvee:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/buhari-will-surprise-nigerians-2017-trade-minister/
... Mr minister, Kindly note that electioneering campaign is over. Thank you.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:30am On Oct 26, 2016
[s]
rabex123:
If you are praying for the downfall of your country..
Remember your unborn children ..
People who don't understand recession or are ignorant of what PDP did to this country. Are just too pathetic for my liking .
[/s]

APC you are sucking onto has actually left you on this lonely road of blame GEJ syndrome...

They already manned up to accept responsibilities of their failure.. But you, ''GEJ is the reason I'm black and stucked in this Zoo''.. Wakeup and smell the coffee.. !
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Tonyosas101(m): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2016
onionsoup:

We dey wait abi? grin
yes oo and I believe he will deliver cool
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by talk2aikay(m): 10:41am On Oct 26, 2016
How him wan take do am? Bros no add insult to injury oohh, make Amadioha no dash you hot slap.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by totorimi: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Where is this one coming from, haven't people said more than this even before the man came into power. What has happened now. I think it is about time people begin to stone office holders who make statements like this and when nothing happens in 2017 they will still be walking freely.
If people make such hypocritical comments just to be in the good books of Bubu without substantiating their claims they must be ready for the consequence when nothing changes in 2017. BTW, what surprise do we want to see that we have never seen before. Oga utter abit, if a whole first lady is passing a vote of no confidence on the colossal disaster that befell this nation since May 29, 2015 who is this one and from where did he emerge to make such unsupported utterance.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by dgr8truth(m): 11:01am On Oct 26, 2016
what could be more surprising than the astronomical rate at which we have fallen from grace to grass in less than two years, no thanks to bubu.
Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by dgr8truth(m): 11:02am On Oct 26, 2016
what could be more surprising than the astronomical rate at which we have fallen from grace to grass in less than two years, no thanks to Bubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Will Surprise Nigerians In 2017 – Trade Minister by Peace2love: 11:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm! Between 2015 and 2016 Buhari "CHANGE" Nigeria and it resulted to hunger everywhere. Now you are already telling us to get ready for another package called "SURPRISE" in 2017. Anyway, Surprise can be positive or negative. I hope and pray it will be a positive surprise.

God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FEC Okays N1.4bn For Design Of Dpr’s 12-floor Head Office / Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos) / Why Wike Should Be Expelled From The PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.