Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? (2421 Views)

I Easily Lose Interest In Guys, Will I Regret This? / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by metallisc(m): 12:43am On Oct 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

then go marry BEYONCE when she divorced JAY-Z….

Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by metallisc(m): 12:44am On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I say yes if you want a house wife

nice profile pic, looking very very sexy with all that cheese babe!! grin grin
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by RENOWNED2(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2016
Qualer:

nice profile pic babe! looking sexy!! grin grin grin
Err..You Okay Bro?
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2016
Qualer:

nice profile pic babe! looking sexy!! grin grin grin
metallisc:

nice profile pic, looking very very sexy with all that cheese babe!! grin grin
RENOWNED2:
Err..You Okay Bro?
they got jokes.
Today instead of me on my profile i put up cheezy puffs

Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by RENOWNED2(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
they got jokes.
Today instead of me on my profile i put up cheezy puffs
Thought As Much..But What Kind Of Human Beign Would I Be If I Thought A Bro Was Loosing It And Didnt Even Care To Ask.Right? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
u
Being cheeky.
Sup Puff? Missed me?
I was being serious,i didn't expect it
~
Er....no undecided
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I was being serious,i didn't expect it
~
Er....no undecided
Oh well
It was one of those things I say to elicit a response... didnt mean it

Even if ya missed me I dont expect you to say so
Re: Guys Will You Marry Jobless Girl, NYSC, Students Or Underemployed Girl? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Oh well
It was one of those things I say to elicit a response... didnt mean it

Even if ya missed me I dont expect you to say so
Now thats Disappointing
~~
If i missed you id tell you
... if i wanted you to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Things My Girlfriend Gave To Me To Buy As Her Xmas Gift / (see N*pples)meet Young Lady Who Constantly Flaunts Her N*pples Online (photos) / See What A Boy Uploaded On Facebook! PICS 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.