Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single (2010 Views)

BBNAIJA: Nengi Show Off Her Ass As She Rock Sexy Swimwear In The House. PHOTOS / Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Hmm
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by DabuIIIT: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2016
It depends,you know,on how she carries herself...men are wise when it comes to settling down,no bro wants a shaking ikebe that could shake off marital bliss to the rocks o...
For me big legs move moi more than ikebe grin
am a sucker for girl with big legs..

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 26, 2016
Only boys ask such questions.

Real men don't look at "shaking ass" or "Big legs" as criteria for choosing a life partner.

There's more to it than physical looks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Better thing no dey ever dey single
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Dumb question
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Jenny1010(f): 11:15am On Oct 26, 2016
All this small wizkid boys. instead of you to concentrate on your books, you are busy studying women butts .
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by firstking01(m): 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mtcheews, the two ladies above me seem to me like they have flaccid buttocks.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by skywalker240(m): 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
Only boys ask such questions.

Real men don't look at "shaking ass" or "Big legs" as criteria for choosing a life partner.

There's more to it than physical looks.
Ok we have heard, you dont have a big back side. Keep consoling urself...grin grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
skywalker240:

Ok we have heard, you dont have a big back side. Keep consoling urself...grin grin
You don't want to see my back. grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by skywalker240(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
You don't want to see my back. grin

grin there wont be any need,...am sure its flat ...grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by UncutSk(m): 1:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
I don't understand

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
skywalker240:

grin there wont be any need,...am sure its flat ...grin
So you want those with flat backs to commit suicide?. grin

If it's flat leave it for me then.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by skywalker240(m): 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
So you want those with flat backs to commit suicide?. grin

If it's flat leave it for me then.
grin

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
skywalker240:

grin

That's your spec, choices are relative. grin
Give a white man that fat lady and he will run after the skinny one.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by skywalker240(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:

That's your spec, choices are relative. grin
Give a white man that fat lady and he will run after the skinny one.
Thats from the pit of hell

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
skywalker240:

Thats from the pit of hell
Look at you.
You've not wondered why their women are skinny.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by skywalker240(m): 1:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
Look at you. You've not wondered why their women are skinny.
They are not skinny, they watching their weight,...cc Kim kardashan
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
skywalker240:

They are not skinny, they watching their weight,...cc Kim kardashan
Do you know Kim Kardashian has more flesh than an average American woman?.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by kinggogo: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin undecided

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by skywalker240(m): 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
Do you know Kim Kardashian has more flesh than an average American woman?.
How about Adele, and jessica simpson?
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
skywalker240:

How about Adele, and jessica simpson?
If we should go to the celebrities crib, you will have to task your brain with Ladies who are fat compared to the skinny and very skinny ones.

Adele's types are rare over there.

#fact!.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Mustiboy(m): 2:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
I just dey observe some people life style
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by skywalker240(m): 2:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
If we should go to the celebrities crib, you will have to task your brain with Ladies who are fat compared to the skinny and very skinny ones.

Adele's types are rare over there.

#fact!.
Ok Madam,

U win,.....

RECEIVE BIG BUTTS BY THUNDER BY FIRE grin

Say Amen
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
skywalker240:

Ok Madam,

U win,.....

RECEIVE BIG BUTTS BY THUNDER BY FIRE grin

Say Amen
I want reduce my own sef. grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by skywalker240(m): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
I want reduce my own sef. grin
As if thats not enough u want to kill oga abi?....he will just quick quick locate Iyabo or abosede...oya show me the present one

Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
skywalker240:

As if thats not enough u want to kill oga abi?....he will just quick quick locate Iyabo or abosede...oya show me the present one
No!, you don't need to.
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by skywalker240(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Benita27:
No!, you don't need to.
Lie Lie, comot 4 hia with ur 2 card eba ikebe grin
Re: Is It Possible For A Girl That Her Ass Shakes To Be Single by goshikid: 2:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jenny1010:
All this small wizkid boys. instead of you to concentrate on your books, you are busy studying women butts .
what are u typing?

(1) (Reply)

- Silly Nigerian Boyfriends!!! - / Who Is A Slay Queen? Ogashub / Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.