Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,498 members, 7,830,504 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) (2013 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Pls Help, My Girlfriend Now Deletes All Her Messages After Chat. / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
My friend is currently mourning the death of her lover who died after they had a chat long after parting. Her ex lover was involved in an accident but didn't survive it. May the Lord accept his soul.
Dear ladies, please give attention to people. They need you. It may be their last. See pictures

Re: Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
More

Re: Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 04, 2017
From the conversation, there's no correlation between the ex-gf's message and his demise. No threats, just a regular "Johnny" package. . . undecided

RIP to the guy though. Too young.
Re: Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
I sincerely have nothing to say......

Meanwhile am organizin a big party this weekend, there will be lots and lots to eat and drink so if you're free on that day you can organizin yours too

Thanks grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) by Ifyone123(f): 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
this is sad
Re: Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 6:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Is it funny?
UndisputedBosom:
I sincerely have nothing to say......

Meanwhile am organizin a big party this weekend, there will be lots and lots to eat and drink so if you're free on that day you can organizin yours too

Thanks grin grin grin
Re: Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) by Comrade360(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Not making sense to me o
Re: Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
blackberlin:
From the conversation, there's no correlation between the ex-gf's message and his demise. No threats, just a regular "Johnny" package. . . undecided

RIP to the guy though. Too young.
Exactly.

Dem wan make the lady buy market ni.
Re: Young Man Dies After Chat With Ex Lover (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
cry

(1) (Reply)

Dance In The Graveyard / Why Do Women Find It Easy To Slap Their Man For minor Reasons? / Can You Guess My Husband's Profession Just By Looking At My Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.