Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3579259 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (3319) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amgreat70(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
iykepromotions:
That's interesting but Idon't think that you've done all that you learnt though you could have sent me a direct mail for any assistance.

Now Do this; Change the name servers to point to undeveloped. By doing this alone, the message will be very clear that your domain is up for sale. Note that not all individual will like to do business with you. Why? They don't Know you. (checkout this domain; www.Stonecrushermachines.com) A company may be interested to buy from a marketplace/third party.

2. Be Original with your contact information. Unless you're in the UK, no need of putting UK as you just done and putting a Nigerian Phone Number thereafter.

3. If you're looking a fast Flip, range your price between $200 - $500 Dollars and put it as a BUY IT NOW price at Undeveloped. (Check Out This Domain name; www.BlackManRealEstate.com)

4. Another area is sending email, i.e when contacting end users. A customer support may not really attend to your email. One of the cool areas to get the authentic email of the decision maker/owner is to take the domain name to whois.com

All these I listed have worked for me and still working for me up till today.
Effect some changes and if it works,drop an appreciation mail cheesy

Cheers

Will do as u said thanks for ur input
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by modath(f): 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bring ALL your payoneer funds and cash out at good rates....

Cash ready 24/7 ... NO LIMIT

Transaction completed in minutes.. NO DELAY

Whatsapp on siggy...

Gracias.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
iykepromotions:
That's interesting but Idon't think that you've done all that you learnt though you could have sent me a direct mail for any assistance.

Now Do this; Change the name servers to point to undeveloped. By doing this alone, the message will be very clear that your domain is up for sale. Note that not all individual will like to do business with you. Why? They don't Know you. (checkout this domain; www.Stonecrushermachines.com) A company may be interested to buy from a marketplace/third party.

2. Be Original with your contact information. Unless you're in the UK, no need of putting UK as you just done and putting a Nigerian Phone Number thereafter.

3. If you're looking a fast Flip, range your price between $200 - $500 Dollars and put it as a BUY IT NOW price at Undeveloped. (Check Out This Domain name; www.BlackManRealEstate.com)

4. Another area is sending email, i.e when contacting end users. A customer support may not really attend to your email. One of the cool areas to get the authentic email of the decision maker/owner is to take the domain name to whois.com

All these I listed have worked for me and still working for me up till today.
Effect some changes and if it works,drop an appreciation mail cheesy

Cheers

I practically did all these really and for the past 3 months I haven't make any sale on my 3 domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2017
Pls does anyone know if I can purchase a domain with Diamond bank visa card, I have activated the I-pin.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by MrFlawless(m): 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

please I will like to engage in a physical training with you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by csckid(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
MrFlawless:

me too
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
House please is a domain like californiadentist/com/sellable to someone with californiadentistry/com/ or californiadentals/com/ I am thinking of buying a geo domain it a popular city in USA with a single word medical service just like the above example California+Dentist in .com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by skaqe: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
*ATTENTION EVERYONE*

TBC FIAT EXCHANGE IS LOADING. *means you can withdraw/transfer your TBC money to your bank account* WE ARE ABOUT TO REAPING MASSIVELY FROM OUR TBC INVESTMENT.

WE WERE TELLING PEOPLE TO REGISTER AND BUY TBC MONEY NOW MOST PEOPLE THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE.

*THE REALITY IS HERE. TBC IS ABOUT TO SHAKE THE WORLD* ���.
Leaving those who neglected this opportunity regretting big time.

������������������

*IF YOU ARE A TBC HOLDER AND U HAVE GOTTEN THE PROMO THEN YOU ARE QUALIFIED ....ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY YOU HAVE IS TO REGISTER ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS NOW*

GRAB YOUR 50,000 kringles free of charge...

And activate your account to be among the tester for Fiat exchange.
Exchanging your * *TBC FOR REAL CASH....AT THE CURRENT PRICE LIVE AND DIRECT.* �����������

STEP TO QUALIFY:

*Don't say u were not told!!!!!*��‍♀

TBC IS THE BOMB...�������‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀������
Buy your TBC now and be a partker of the goodness... Call or WhatsApp me on 08133721021
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by demo4ril97(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Free expired domains all in .com

SanfordCarRental
Milfordautocare
Canadianmattress

Good luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2017
demo4ril97:
Free expired domains all in .com

SanfordCarRental
Milfordautocare
Canadianmattress

Good luck.

They are both good deleted geo domains. I liked sanfordcarrental more than the rest of them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by wakes: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2017
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.

Wow! Where have you been?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
demo4ril97:
Pls does anyone know if I can purchase a domain with Diamond bank visa card, I have activated the I-pin.
No. Get GTBank Naira mastercard or contact your bank customer support for alternative.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
MrFlawless:

Visit www.julanky.com for other details, Mentorship and Assistance. you can also do a private research on your own via search engines if you're skeptical about anything.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LoveDecay(m): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2017
crudedude:

Yeah, some guys left the group then. You no get promo offers for your class? whether I fit squeeze in. I do understand your point about people mishandling something when it's free but I'm different. If no way, then no biggie cool

Link?

LoveDecay see as you shun my post. Abi make I send PM? cheesy We need more people like you that can teach us for free. Is it possible to do a newbie teaching series on a thread or via email? anything for the boys will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

crudedude ... i no shun am ooh. Did not see it. What questions or concerns do you have ?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:42am On Jul 24, 2017
Namesilo.com Domain Transfer with Whois Privacy ;

Coupon Code: SUMMER2017OFF- $7.39

(exp.31 Aug.)

Also include:

- FREE Whois Privacy Forever
- Email Forwarding
- Parking (You earn 100%!)
- Domain Defender Protection
- DNS Management Tools
- Custom WHOIS Records
- Domain Forwarding
- Portfolio Management
- Registry Lock
- Sub-Account Tools
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
It is a rare week when .coms don't dominate the top of our weekly all extension Top 20 Domain Sales Chart. This was one of those weeks with non .com domains taking six of the top ten entries (and nine chart entries overall). A .org led the charge with Rupii.com selling BitcoinCash.org for $48,888 via GoDaddy. Rupii's Christina Thorpe said the domain was hand registered earlier this year, giving her company an extraordinary return on its investment. It seems appropriate it would come from a bitcoin related domain as the popular crypto currency has also seen a phenomenal rise is value over a very short period of time.

.Coms did take three of the next four spots on the Big Board thanks to Sedo's sales of #2 Trustwork.com ($30,000) , #3 SeedCompany.com ($28,000) and #5 SweetPay.com ($18,000).

Here is how the sales leaders stacked up for the week ending Sunday, July 16, 2017:

more sales report @ http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Interesting sale For [b]bitcoincash.org
, Registered on 2017-03-05

5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cedricayus(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2017

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oga op i de feel u but notwithstanding check this out if you want to multiply ur bitcoin for real. https://freebitco.in/?r=5983007
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
LoveDecay:

crudedude ... i no shun am ooh. Did not see it. What questions or concerns do you have ?
/
I was hoping you can show me the ropes in this biz. then i like that software you're using. pm perhaps?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WealthBuilder01: 11:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LoveDecay(m): 1:35am On Jul 25, 2017
crudedude:
/
I was hoping you can show me the ropes in this biz. then i like that software you're using. pm perhaps?

Paypal and flippa first.

The app is for monitoring . You need to watch tens of names so u can buy one or two cheap. And sell for profit. Hopefully u buy under 30 and sell for 100 or more.

Flippa has a 15 bucks coupon so ur first listing should be cheap. It was posted on this thread.

If u have the above let me know.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
iykepromotions:

more sales report @ http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Interesting sale For bitcoincash.org , Registered on 2017-03-05

Really, really terrible business indeed. Can you imagine on Earth which kind business can be as great as this. I have never ever seen such. $47,990 profit in about four months. Imagine! The domain is not even in .com extension.

Mighty father! unto thy hand I rest my case!
This is highly interesting! regged on 2017 - 3 -05 and sold on 2017/07/19 That was 4months 14days http://www.dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm
Cheers good posting iykepromotions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:55am On Jul 26, 2017
expertix:

Really, really terrible business indeed. Can you imagine on Earth which kind business can be as great as this. I have never ever seen such. $47,990 profit in about four months. Imagine! The domain is not even in .com extension.

Mighty father! unto thy hand I rest my case!
This is highly interesting! regged on 2017 - 3 -05 and sold on 2017/07/19 That was 4months 14days http://www.dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm
Cheers good posting iykepromotions.
domain market is highly unpredictable in terms of qouting or fixing a price for your domain name. one major thing in domaining is that never consider how much you bought that domain before quoting price and never be in a hurry. Personally I have made that mistake before; buying a domain name with a promo code and rushed to sell it to an end user for as low as $80. Imagine mike mann's crazy sales.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LEBEfirstson: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2017
iykepromotions:
domain market is highly unpredictable in terms of qouting or fixing a price for your domain name. one major thing in domaining is that never consider how much you bought that domain before quoting price and never be in a hurry. Personally I have made that mistake before; buying a domain name with a promo code and rushed to sell it to an end user for as low as $80. Imagine mike mann's crazy sales.
.. Iyke my name sake, how do I reach you.. Abeg put me thru this business broh
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 10:01am On Jul 26, 2017
LoveDecay:

Paypal and flippa first.

The app is for monitoring . You need to watch tens of names so u can buy one or two cheap. And sell for profit. Hopefully u buy under 30 and sell for 100 or more.

Flippa has a 15 bucks coupon so ur first listing should be cheap. It was posted on this thread.

If u have the above let me know.

I use NL exchangers for PayPal. I joined Flippa some time ago.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 2:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
LEBEfirstson:
.. Iyke my name sake, how do I reach you.. Abeg put me thru this business broh
If you're READY to follow my strategies and recommendations. That's all that matters.
Send a Direct mail to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com for any enquiry or visit my site @ www.Julanky.com for complete Mentorship and guidelines.

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (3319) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.