Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3539055 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2017
expertix:

Go to your registrar where you registered your domain and look for DNS, click on it and copy the name server given to you from marketplace and paste the first and tbe second one. For example: 1. NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM 2. NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM and click on save and you have done with the changing of yourname server.

Cheers.
Done. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2017
iykepromotions:
That's interesting but Idon't think that you've done all that you learnt though you could have sent me a direct mail for any assistance.

Now Do this; Change the name servers to point to undeveloped. By doing this alone, the message will be very clear that your domain is up for sale. Note that not all individual will like to do business with you. Why? They don't Know you. (checkout this domain; www.Stonecrushermachines.com) A company may be interested to buy from a marketplace/third party.

2. Be Original with your contact information. Unless you're in the UK, no need of putting UK as you just done and putting a Nigerian Phone Number thereafter.

3. If you're looking a fast Flip, range your price between $200 - $500 Dollars and put it as a BUY IT NOW price at Undeveloped. (Check Out This Domain name; www.BlackManRealEstate.com)

4. Another area is sending email, i.e when contacting end users. A customer support may not really attend to your email. One of the cool areas to get the authentic email of the decision maker/owner is to take the domain name to whois.com

All these I listed have worked for me and still working for me up till today.
Effect some changes and if it works,drop an appreciation mail cheesy

Cheers

[b] NOTE;
This will only work for you if you have a KEYWORD rich or PREMIUM domain name which I found out the poster already have.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samuelgodson(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
Amgreat70:

So how can I correct the abnormalities
i don't know how to correct it ikyepromotions should known
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
gen2lpat:

Does name silo offer domain parking??
Yes, Google "namesilo parking" to learn more.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 12:45am On Jul 31, 2017
good day, please who knows if ecobank mastercard can be used for purchase
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by PrinceMario(m): 12:52am On Jul 31, 2017
Bring me all your high denominations USA Gift Cards. I will buy all at good prince.
I will buy any valid US Gift Card at a good rate.
Instant funding guaranteed.

Amazon cards
ITunes
Walmart
Target

Any valid USA gift card of any denominations ($1 to $1000) will be bought at good rates.

Call or WhatsApp my signature.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by warrenweste(m): 1:40am On Jul 31, 2017
peawizzy:

yes..u can check abokifx.com for more info
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2017
warrenweste:

yes..u can check abokifx.com for more info
thanks, i appreciate.. please, i am a newbie to this.. should i look out for high or low competition when selecting a domain name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 11:57am On Jul 31, 2017
iykepromotions:
Yes, Google "namesilo parking" to learn more.

Regards.

I did. They were taling about using google adsense on parked domain. Is anyone currently parking with them? Please help.

Thank you Iyke. God bless us all
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WALEXYY(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
peawizzy:

100% confirmed. I used their card for payment on eBay this morning!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spinola: 5:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
The average Nigerian burns away ₦1000 on generator fuel every day. ₦30,000 a month. ₦360,000 a year. You could save hundreds of thousands of naira every year, by buying an Inverter. Get the power you deserve, without burning away money.

Complete Inverter Systems starting from N170,000 with free installation

http://mercurydirect.com.ng/product-category/complete-inverter-system/

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
Based on high demand, am organising a LIVE ONLINE one on one training and coaching For Few Nigerians. After the training, 3 domains will be sent to each participant and instructions on how to monetise, park and sell each one. this offer is for four persons only so that I will have time for each person during and after the training.Visit www.Julanky.com For more details.
Registration ends Thursday

Regards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talkportal: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
iykepromotions:
Based on high demand, am organising a LIVE ONLINE one on one training and coaching For Few Nigerians. After the training, 3 domains will be sent to each participant and instructions on how to monetise, park and sell each one. this offer is for four persons only so that I will have time for each person during and after the training.Visit www.Julanky.com For more details.

Regards.
go and make some changes on your blog. You didn't put any amount on the offer. And do you have special consideration for some of us that have done business with you in recent past and yet haven't make sale or success in the business.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nobody is Mr perfect, I repeat nobody can promise you that your name will sell, pls read, read and read, it is likely you make mistakes, but you will grow with the mistakes eventually.. nobody can guarantee your domain sale.... shalom

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
WALEXYY:

100% confirmed. I used their card for payment on eBay this morning!
thank you so much..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Carmal90:
Nobody is Mr perfect, I repeat nobody can promise you that your name will sell, pls read, read and read, it is likely you make mistakes, but you will grow with the mistakes eventually.. nobody can guarantee your domain sale.... shalom
good evening, please should i look out for high or low competition while appraising?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
peawizzy:
good evening, please should i look out for high or low competition while appraising?

HHe competition is highly advisable, pls to succeed in domain flipping, I bet you, you need to read anything about domaining like your life depends on it, visit site like
Namepros, namebio to have glimpse of what am saying. Gracia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Carmal90:

HHe competition is highly advisable, pls to succeed in domain flipping, I bet you, you need to read anything about domaining like your life depends on it, visit site like
Namepros, namebio to have glimpse of what am saying. Gracia
do you mean high? doing my research, i came across low competition being the best.. just trying to clear my confusion.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
peawizzy:
do you mean high? doing my research, i came across low competition being the best.. just trying to clear my confusion.

To be frank forget all those thrash, a name will sell without any metrics if it is premium, short, meaningful and unique..

My next lines of action is diverting from all those metrics
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
iykepromotions:

Regards.

Please, kindly help appraise this: bestallergyproducts dot com and how long before my contact info is displayed on whois?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
peawizzy:

Please, kindly help appraise this: bestallergyproducts dot com and how long before my contact info is displayed on whois and is it automated or do i have to set it my self? asking cause i can't see my complete details
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:38am On Aug 02, 2017
peawizzy:

Please, kindly help appraise this: bestallergyproducts dot com and how long before my contact info is displayed on whois?
sounds great with several potential endusers. do some outcounding if you wish or simply list for sale at both undeveloped and afternic. your whois record is instantly updated/created once the domain is registered and an invoice sent to your mail. This have since been done for this domain showing clearly you're the owner.

GoodLuck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2017
iykepromotions:
sounds great with several potential endusers. do some outcounding if you wish or simply list for sale at both undeveloped and afternic. your whois record is instantly updated/created once the domain is registered and an invoice sent to your mail. This have since been done for this domain showing clearly you're the owner.

GoodLuck
Thanks a lot at least this is quite encouraging for a newbie like me. I was able to read right from page 1 to this very moment and doing my own personal research. You are really doing a great job. Thanks once again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2017
I'm selling this domain for a very cheap fee.. need the cash for something. PROFILEi.com registered at dynadot. I will be giving the buyer this one for free. xSedan.com registered at godaddy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
please do you pay to list you domain on flippa
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Carmal90:
Nobody is Mr perfect, I repeat nobody can promise you that your name will sell, pls read, read and read, it is likely you make mistakes, but you will grow with the mistakes eventually.. *nobody can guarantee your domain sale*.... shalom
Emphasis on shit names actually.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
abdulslutsky:

Emphasis on shit names actually.

I have seen names sold for lesser price to what was paid to acquire it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Harllaby, Promxy94(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.