Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3538925 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (3312) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Carmal90:
Nobody is Mr perfect, I repeat nobody can promise you that your name will sell, pls read, read and read, it is likely you make mistakes, but you will grow with the mistakes eventually.. nobody can guarantee your domain sale.... shalom

What! Point of correction. There are perfect domainers who can help beginners very much! OK?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
expertix:

What! Point of correction. There are perfect domainers who can help beginners very much! OK?

Yes they can help, my point is once they are not buying your domain by tbemself they cannot guarantee the name will sell within a year.. Shalom
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2017
Namesilo coupon... It works.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by YtivitissuP: 2:56am On Aug 03, 2017
BJ4REEL:

Alright, thanks for your time.

I'm a newbie. Can you please tutor me a lil about this trade? Just a few questions as I've read most part of the thread. You can leave your email so that I can mail you. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fastowas: 6:40am On Aug 03, 2017
iykepromotions:
Yes, Google "namesilo parking" to learn more.

Regards.
I SENT YOU A MAIL SIR, STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:55am On Aug 03, 2017
fastowas:
I SENT YOU A MAIL SIR, STILL WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE
send again please. must have been skipped.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BJ4REEL(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2017
YtivitissuP:

I'm a newbie. Can you please tutor me a lil about this trade? Just a few questions as I've read most part of the thread. You can leave your email so that I can mail you. Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 10:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
peawizzy:
good day, please who knows if ecobank mastercard can be used for purchase

HI, we're you able to buy using your ecobank? ? Pls what other bank is working aside GTB) and accesbank
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WALEXYY(m): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
peawizzy:
thank you so much..

You're welcome Ma/Sir
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
Carmal90:

HI, we're you able to buy using your ecobank? ? Pls what other bank is working aside GTB) and accesbank
yeah, I was able to use my ecobank mastercard.. N385/$1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
WALEXYY:

You're welcome Ma/Sir
MISS it is.. cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WALEXYY(m): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
peawizzy:
MISS it is.. cheesy

wink
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizyamos(f): 2:11am On Aug 05, 2017
Op pls I sent u a mail and I will lke u to assist me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 11:17am On Aug 05, 2017
if u want to point ur domain for quick sales will u point it to undeveloped.com or auction.godaddy.com which one is ur best amonth this two and pls who knows godaddy DNS
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
ewuoso2002:
if u want to point ur domain for quick sales will u point it to undeveloped.com or auction.godaddy.com which one is ur best amonth this two and pls who knows godaddy DNS
NS1.DOMAINCONTROL.COM NS2.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 5:31am On Aug 07, 2017
expertix:
NS1.DOMAINCONTROL.COM NS2.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 9:41am On Aug 07, 2017
Pls who has ideas if fidelity, uba and stanbic ibtc bank is working on international transaction. .
Cc expertix
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SchoolCare(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Carmal90:
Pls who has ideas if fidelity, uba and stanbic ibtc bank is working on international transaction. .
Cc expertix

gt naira master card will save you the hassle
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SchoolCare(m): 9:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
I just bought this domain goldgap(dot)com, how worthless is it?

cc
iykepromotions
2sexynet
expertix
Luvlydevin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2017
I just sold asiadigitalmarketing.com at Afternic.com fast transfer, many thanks to @Iykepromotions for his effort and suggestion in getting the domain name registered.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:23am On Aug 08, 2017
ebymy:
I just sold asiadigitalmarketing.com at Afternic.com fast transfer, many thanks to @Iykepromotions for his effort and suggestion in getting the domain name registered.
Congrats Bro. though this domain was really undersold. wishing you greater sales ahead.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SchoolCare(m): 8:41am On Aug 08, 2017
iykepromotions:
Congrats Bro. though this domain was really undersold. wishing you greater sales ahead.

Regards.

What do you think of this domain name;
ArabMediaServices.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by olawepoo(m): 10:02am On Aug 08, 2017
Get this online link from my friend. Online job on just entering numbers and to my real surprise I was shocked Wen she got paid yesterday. So I decided to apply. But still to earn 7000 naira.
I thought it would be a good idea to share here.

���
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Pay as you work)

PAYMENT is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your home and at your leisure

To apply visit;
http://06f7.vetdengi.club/700664764896/

Application is absolutely free through the above link.

N:B: Use Google Chrome Browser to access the above site in order to get the Russian Language translated to English Language

DEADLINE: 3-weeks from this Publication.

PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..

DO NOT DELAY YOUR SUCCESS, WE ALL THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE UNTIL OUR KID BRO CAME BACK FROM THE BANK WITH 35K VIA WESTERN UNION THIS MORNING..

USE CHROME BROWSER.
ITS REAL
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by izzou(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really miss this thread

Peace to expertix and iykepromotions

Make i dust my notepad and my pen. Its time to research again
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
SchoolCare:
I just bought this domain goldgap(dot)com, how worthless is it?

cc
iykepromotions
2sexynet
expertix
Luvlydevin
simply brandable. will sell high but may not sell fast. Not adviceable for a newbie to start with.

Best wishes.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by SchoolCare(m): 4:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
iykepromotions:
simply brandable. will sell high but may not sell fast. Not adviceable for a newbie to start with.

Best wishes.

Thanks boss for your reply
What about
ArabMediaServices.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ebymy: 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
iykepromotions:

Regards.

Thanks @iykepromotions, lesson learnt not to take too serious valuations from Estibot.com and Valuate.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by peawizzy(f): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Any coupon codes please?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AzontoGhost(m): 2:18am On Aug 09, 2017
iykepromotions:

Best wishes.
Please what about Ceosinafrica(dot)com?
Would it sell fine?
��
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 3:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Please, has anyone opened account with enom from Nigeria here? Dis guys are blocking me from signing up. " "we are unable to process this transaction because we are not accepting orders from this IP."
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 09, 2017
PAYPAL FUND NEEDED (BIG/SMALL)

Fiverr / Upwork withdrawal services available.

Instant payment!

Paypal checkout service also available

Contact my siggy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (3312) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: gentlekeny(m), SEYIKP(m), Firefox01, OlusegunAJ(m), sammyrollo, gentlewind(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.