Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3551957 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LEBEfirstson: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
iykepromotions:
If you're READY to follow my strategies and recommendations. That's all that matters.
Send a Direct mail to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com for any enquiry or visit my site @ www.Julanky.com for complete Mentorship and guidelines.
. I will email you straight away
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
iykepromotions:
domain market is highly unpredictable in terms of qouting or fixing a price for your domain name. one major thing in domaining is that never consider how much you bought that domain before quoting price and never be in a hurry. Personally I have made that mistake before; buying a domain name with a promo code and rushed to sell it to an end user for as low as $80. Imagine mike mann's crazy sales.
That is a common mistake among domainers, especially when just begining to sell names. There is that eagerlitaria in new bies making money online but as experience increases, things tend to change for better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amgreat70(m): 4:30am On Jul 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
That's interesting but Idon't think that you've done all that you learnt though you could have sent me a direct mail for any assistance.

Now Do this; Change the name servers to point to undeveloped. By doing this alone, the message will be very clear that your domain is up for sale. Note that not all individual will like to do business with you. Why? They don't Know you. (checkout this domain; www.Stonecrushermachines.com) A company may be interested to buy from a marketplace/third party.

2. Be Original with your contact information. Unless you're in the UK, no need of putting UK as you just done and putting a Nigerian Phone Number thereafter.

3. If you're looking a fast Flip, range your price between $200 - $500 Dollars and put it as a BUY IT NOW price at Undeveloped. (Check Out This Domain name; www.BlackManRealEstate.com)

4. Another area is sending email, i.e when contacting end users. A customer support may not really attend to your email. One of the cool areas to get the authentic email of the decision maker/owner is to take the domain name to whois.com

All these I listed have worked for me and still working for me up till today.
Effect some changes and if it works,drop an appreciation mail cheesy

Cheers
Please I can't find were to change my residence from UK to Nigeria please help me
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kurt09(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2017
expertix:

That is a common mistake among domainers, especially when just begining to sell names. There is that eagerlitaria in new bies making money online but as experience increases, things tend to change for better.
please help me out. I want to change my domain nameserver.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LoveDecay(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2017
crudedude:

I use NL exchangers for PayPal. I joined Flippa some time ago.
dont have to use paypal flippa escrows
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2017
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:08am On Jul 28, 2017
Amgreat70:

Please I can't find were to change my residence from UK to Nigeria please help me
If the domain name is registered at namesilo, simply login to your account then click on "contact Manager" and update your contacts.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2017
LoveDecay:
Do you mean one can still "sell and recieve" payment on flippa without their Escrow services?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2017
iykepromotions:
Namesilo.com Domain Transfer with Whois Privacy ;

Coupon Code: SUMMER2017OFF- $7.39

(exp.31 Aug.)

Also include:

- FREE Whois Privacy Forever
- Email Forwarding
- Parking (You earn 100%!)
- Domain Defender Protection
- DNS Management Tools
- Custom WHOIS Records
- Domain Forwarding
- Portfolio Management
- Registry Lock
- Sub-Account Tools

Does name silo offer domain parking??
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by crudedude(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
LoveDecay:

SO I can work around this?

Can I send a pm?

Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2017
gen2lpat:

Does name silo offer domain parking??
Yes. I am not IYKE though.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by uniogid: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2017
mmm is the only platform that gives you 100% assurance on 30%of any of your investment e.g:-pledge 100,000 and get a total of 130,000 within 30days for registration and to join our WhatsApp group,chat me up on WhatsApp with 08169236933 and to know more about the community add me on WhatsApp. mmm is sweet together we change the world.join mmm today and you will never regret you did and see too many testimony of participants with evidence.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
Here is my new domain name blog www.DnCombo.com

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amgreat70(m): 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
iykepromotions:
If the domain name is registered at namesilo, simply login to your account then click on "contact Manager" and update your contacts.

Registered with godaddy buh I have changed my details there to make sure it correct and its been corrected buh when I go to whois.com its still showing country as uk
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
uniogid:
mmm is the only platform that gives you 100% assurance on 30%of any of your investment e.g:-pledge 100,000 and get a total of 130,000 within 30days for registration and to join our WhatsApp group,chat me up on WhatsApp with 08169236933 and to know more about the community add me on WhatsApp. mmm is sweet together we change the world.join mmm today and you will never regret you did and see too many testimony of participants with evidence.

Hen! Mo gbe, Mo ku, Mo daran. Are you still on?

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samuelgodson(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2017
Amgreat70:

Registered with godaddy buh I have changed my details there to make sure it correct and its been corrected buh when I go to whois.com its still showing country as uk
it's the postal code u used when making payment
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amgreat70(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2017
samuelgodson:
it's the postal code u used when making payment
So how can I correct the abnormalities
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
Amgreat70:

Login to your account at Godaddy and click on Account Settings at the top left corner of the website - Click on all of the drop-down on one by one and make corrections on your account to read as you want.

Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Amgreat70(m): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2017
expertix:

Login to your account at Godaddy and click on Account Settings at the top left corner of the website - Click on all of the drop-down on one by one and make corrections on your account to read as you want.

Cheers.
Thanks for ur input i have done that on my godaddy account and it has changed but if I go to whois.com is still the old details of country UK that is showing....
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2017
Amgreat70:

Thanks for ur input i have done that on my godaddy account and it has changed but if I go to whois.com is still the old details of country UK that is showing....

Sometime whois.com usually have that problem, Try clear your system cachee and refresh it. You will definitely get the new updated whois.

Cheers
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Goodnuel: 12:30am On Jul 29, 2017
Pls, Where can I buy a cheap .com domain?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LoveDecay(m): 3:02am On Jul 29, 2017
crudedude:

SO I can work around this?

Can I send a pm?

Thanks

Just post your question here so others can find the information. If it sensitive .. feel free to pm.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LoveDecay(m): 3:08am On Jul 29, 2017
Cmyname:
Do you mean one can still "sell and recieve" payment on flippa without their Escrow services?

You can list on flippa. They accept mastercard/visa/paypal.
You can sell on flippa. They pay via paypal, escrow.

They have an escrow service, not escrow.com. Its powered by Promisepay

https://support.flippa.com/hc/en-us/articles/204006050-Flippa-Escrow-FAQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WealthBuilder01: 4:27am On Jul 29, 2017
3 solid months of sustainability without hassles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
PDF
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk

Watch video or download free PDF to understand how WB works b4 registering at www.ow.ly/jh7h30dZRXr
Post https://www.nairaland.com/3941978/make-some-cool-cash-it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2017
kurt09:
please help me out. I want to change my domain nameserver.

Go to your registrar where you registered your domain and look for DNS, click on it and copy the name server given to you from marketplace and paste the first and tbe second one. For example: 1. NS1.SEDOPARKING.COM 2. NS2.SEDOPARKING.COM and click on save and you have done with the changing of yourname server.

Cheers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2017
LoveDecay:

You can list on flippa. They accept mastercard/visa/paypal.
You can sell on flippa. They pay via paypal, escrow.

They have an escrow service, not escrow.com. Its powered by Promisepay

https://support.flippa.com/hc/en-us/articles/204006050-Flippa-Escrow-FAQ
Very informative, thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.