Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole (11037 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates His 65th Birthday With His Wife Iara (Photos) / Oshiomhole Retires PDP Godfathers in Edo - NewTelegraphOnline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Orikinla(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Oshio Baba, nothing do you!
In the Almighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, you will survive all your haters!

They are envious and jealous.
Their bitterness and hatred will kill them if they don't repent before it is too late.

It is not yam and beans to have the most beautiful First Lady in the history of Republic of Nigeria since Independence.
To have a First Lady that will make President Barack Obama salivate to just wet his appetite.
To have a beauty queen that upgraded the appreciation of beauty in Edo State.

4 Likes

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by ekojoe(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2016
RentALodge:
SMH
may you shake it till your brain splashes out...
#shaker
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Angelb4: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2016
The guy 'demolished' the stronghold of PDP in Edo. Kudos

1 Like

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by winj3: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2016
I wonder how much runs-girl Lara stole from Edo state and if she will stay with shrek after he leaves office.
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Qmerit(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:
This short ugly idiot is another virus to Edo people!

When he actually entrenched and executed godfatherism in Edo politics, who do you think you are taking for a ride? If not your mistress you are unable to pregnate. Foolish thing!

Pray to be like his last born cause your insinuation is like calling him an impotent!
And who told you he's a virus? If developing Edo making it among 10 out of 36 states that re viable economically according to world bank then we appreciate him being a virus oga! The only hatred u ve for him is being in apc, he criticise ur HERO, MRS NGOZI etc.
Did you say he's the real Godfather hehehe, what do you say about Tony Anenih aka Mr "Fix It" Igbins, Tom Ikimi etc.
Osho is not a saint as no Nigerian politician is one,BUT never you dear compare him to your rooted corrupt looters/deceivers killed and buried Godfathers in Edo State politically pls

1 Like

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by fendorf(m): 9:12am On Oct 27, 2016
Osho baba
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by saintdennis(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Lexusgs430:
And the conqueror, is Obaseki's Godfather mentor ....... How pathetic....

Fixed.

Guess you prefer godfather's not mentors to next governors?
Iyamu = igbenedion, ikimi & anenih

God forbid!

2 Likes

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by ouzo1(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Oshiohm-OLE the blacksmith have spoken

1 Like

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Abdulkareem407(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2016
Oshio baba... nothing doz u man.... PDPians can go and die.
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by sekundosekundo: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:

When he actually entrenched and executed godfatherism in Edo politics, who do you think you are taking for a ride? If not your mistress you are unable to pregnate. Foolish thing!

1 Like

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Liverpoolfc(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2016
True. Even if I don't like him
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2016
saintdennis:

Fixed.

Guess you prefer godfather's not mentors to next governors?
Iyamu = igbenedion, ikimi & anenih

God forbid!

I don't claim to be a SAINT, but would love to be MENACE against Osho. Like saintdennis unlike dennisthemanace........
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Lastborn12(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Indeed

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by obontami: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:

cold cold cold

That's cold grin
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by sanpipita(m): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2016
He didn't say he should be remembered by his projects and legacies and he acclaims himself as a performer, worst is there are idiots hailing him for silly political conquest victories
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by obontami: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Thermodynamics:
You will be remembered as a lier and a thief who looted the resources of his people and made them live in absolute poverty, and Someday when law actually comes to Nigeria, you will be persecuted and sent to rot in jail. Thief, go use your people money take marry model, them suppose put tire for your neck. Monkey.
osho wan dey knack better fresh punna na cheesy

Who no like better thing grin

As for the "putting tire on his neck thing" me I no dey Oooooo grin
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by ObaKlaz: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:

Are you often this stupid, sir?
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by july66: 9:41am On Oct 27, 2016
BornStunner1:

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2016/10/remember-me-as-conqueror-of-vicious-godfathers-in-edo-says-oshiomhole/
I love Oshio. In spite of the election he has paid his workers this month to accomplish his boast to pay up until his last day in office. I commend you sir. The only area you "fall my hand" is that you conquer the godfathers & used yourself to replace them. Also your campaign of one man, one vote turn to be another thing in the last election. Though I don't blame you for this but Olumhense and his INEC.
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by mak81: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by dubemnaija: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2016
esosuo2:
osho is the new measuring yardstick for hard work

haba bros! must u lie on top everything? can't you say the truth just for once??
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Gkemz: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Good he stopped God-fatherism. Hope he'd not turn back to what he fought against when his political son takes over from him.
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by jossy4joseph(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Idiot short man. PDP is taken over soon
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by davidif: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
BornStunner1:
You cant help but admire this Man.

And on behalf of all well wishers we wish lara a save delivery haters wailing when the damsel is already 3month pregnant.

Ratched ppl dey there dey hate angry

And you know this how?
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by james1(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2016
May amadioha strike dead and burn to ashes all those who hate edo state so much as to perpetrate this untold evil and hardship on the sane people of edo state.
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by EdCure: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2016
rusher14:

You are too much!!
Thanks boss. Bless you!

3 Likes

Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by paradigmshift(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2016
RentALodge:
The Igbidendion family have been a plague on the life of Edo State. They are parasites who have done nothing for the Edo people except to exploit them while taking advantage of the gullibility of 'misguided' youths who sing anyone's praises for a bottle of gulder. The Igbinedions are the kind of family that would have happily sold their own people as slaves to the slave traders of old. Anything for a quick buck and a chest of gold. Well done to Oshimole for having the guts to call these thieves out, and they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. A long term in prison will also help father and son lose some weight.

**If you are a student and you would like to work for RentALodge as a RentALodge contact in your school, see the signature for address. We are recruiting for all schools in Nigeria.**

my guy shut up. open your gutter and spill nonsense . the igbinedion family made oshiomole governor if you don't know, when he won the election, the first place he drove to was the esama house, oshiomole can talk monkey down from a tree and this is for the media, he will always go n see lucky because they are friends n dis is politics . esama has made his money before Edo was known and your so called oshiomole was a tailor. you can check his history or I can give it to you . how many company did oshiomole build in 8yrs ,how many people did he employ for 8 years ? he deceives people like you with sugar coated tongue but he succeeded in having an airport in cape Verde where his wife is from but Edo airport is dead . the igibedions have been employing large number of people by their companies all based in Benin.. oshiomole the thief and your god father claiming decent ,devil in disguise. people like you n oshiomole re supposed to be in jail .mofo
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by paradigmshift(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
july66:
I love Oshio. In spite of the election he has paid his workers this month to accomplish his boast to pay up until his last day in office. I commend you sir. The only area you "fall my hand" is that you conquer the godfathers & used yourself to replace them. Also your campaign of one man, one vote turn to be another thing in the last election. Though I don't blame you for this but Olumhense and his INEC.

oshiomole is a thief, blame him for everything because he was the inec . what was he doing inside the collation office where all doors was shot? he hid his head when the crowd started calling him oshiomole ole oshiomole ole..the video is in Facebook.... he's now their god fada .useless man
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by Impeller(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
EdCure:

Oshiomole is a legend, far greater and of more benefit to Edo state than the Igbinedion and anenihs. He did not only surpass these criminals in all facet of leadership and stewardship, but also disgraced, humiliated and retired them for good.

You're free to throw insult, name calling and live in denial but you still sleep and wake up everyday with the basic realities.
In his words and I quote: I respect Chief Ikhimi for one thing- he knows how to lose elections serially!
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by kedeojo(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Daniel1990:

you are a big fool. What he has achieved in life, your generation now and yet to come can't reach one tenth of d level.
Re: Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole by KYO1: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Osho Baba,the slayer of Anini,Igbenidions,Tom Ikimi, Pastor Ize-Iyamu and the entire PDP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Lose Hope, Democracy Is A Battle, Not A Banquet — Tinubu / FG Hits Foreign Oil Firms With $20bn Taxes Owed To States And Government / Akwa Ibom Elections: INEC Ad-hoc Staff Testifies Against The Pdp At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.