Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,005 members, 7,953,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:01 AM

Should I End The The Relationship? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I End The The Relationship? (46028 Views)

Advise Needed Please. / Throwback: What Is The Relationship Between These Two? / Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
owolabi3699:
lmao 500k monthly is average money lol

My guy, some pple earn more than 500k in a month this same lagos. Its ladies that would tell you the story.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Ccdavies(m): 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2016
One stricking point here is that you are ready for marriage and appear desperate!
Bae i might not know what made ur ex ex but if it was your fault don't go back there cus he cud be on a revenge mission..

You also made mention of his material posessions but opps that aint what makes a good marriage!

Finally walk away if you know you cant cope with ur current guy..Get ur self busy and stop priotizing as the only thing u must achieve at 25..Be urself and God who is the author narriage will give you ur own..
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Ccdavies(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
One stricking point here is that you are ready for marriage and appear desperate!
Bae i might not know what made ur ex ex but if it was your fault don't go back there cus he cud be on a revenge mission..

You also made mention of his material posessions but opps that aint what makes a good marriage!

Finally walk away if you know you cant cope with ur current guy..Get ur self busy and stop priotizing marriage as the only thing u must achieve at 25..Be urself and God who is the author narriage will give you ur own...

Mind you when God want to give you your own you both wont struggle to make it work but it'll just work
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Cubia(f): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
Realhommie:
They don't know, even in the bible sef it wasn't easy for Ezekiel, lol...

Imagine the question, "@27 he's not ready, then when will he be ready"?? Like say na so e easy...

Make them allow men focus abeg. Bros abeg check 1st Timothy 5:8, unless a man can do that he shouldn't even consider marriage sef, if not na curse.
then don't blame girls when they go for already made men, since d not ready ones keep complaining.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Realhommie(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cubia:
then don't blame girls when they go for already made men, since d not ready ones keep complaining.
Lol... But that's not the issue of discourse here..

Okay, lemme answer you. Do you just jump into marriage for the sake of it? That's how ur post seem, vague..

Would i be mad if my gf of several years leaves to be married to someone else coz i ain't ready? Obviously not even though i'll be disappointed and heartbroken, but life goes on...

Was i complaining? Hell nah..

You're cute sha.. Me likey
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Realhommie(m): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ccdavies:

DESPERATION, That's the word...

When you're desperate then mistakes become unavoidable.

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by olac21(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
He is rich,has many cars and a lot of other things but you do not seem to love him..ok what made him your ex in the first place??I want to know
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
goingape2:
black women think that their yansh can solve most basic problems!

but there are wrong!

when their yansh started backfiring, that's when you will see them flooding in churches and babalawo palace.

bunch of animals!

Wat more shall we say?
We kw d' gud ones. And for d' crazy ones deceiving demselves, here's d' road. No advice can eva change thr mindsets and kindda lifestyles they've chosen 4demselves. I tell dem dz..."Days r gone wen we say... after race, we count miles". Naah, as u dey run so...dey count ya miles. "After d' dance, d' waist bears d' pain". "Nada dey fish head".
I nid ppl to advice me, I see non. Advice yasef, pays to b gud.
I greet u my elders. #cruncheskolanut

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by whitemand4(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
tiptop4great:
The spirit is willing but the fresh is weak.
You cant never tell what could become of anyone of them tomorrow
And why did you initially parted with your Ex
Watch and pray becos it is only God that knows your better HALF
No human being can perfectly decide this for you but pray that God should lead it alright
Best wishes!!!
thank you ! Wonder why naija girls are taking marriage for Poverty alleviation program
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by logicapps: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
at 25, u ar still pretty young. stay, with ur present bf, get a job in order to avoid d efect of idleness... And how old is ur ex if i may ask?
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by oluwashedy: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
truthsayer007:

My broda, na so i see am too oh
Bros just do what I did that is, move on!
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by dungburu: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Acidosis:
You will lose both.

Don't be f00led. The same manner at which you made your ex an option, is the same manner at which he wants you back for frivolous reasons. He has a list of at least 10 marriageable women. Be rest assured you occupy the 10th position on his list.

Real men do not call back their exes for marriage. Whenever your ex calls or invites you, visit and be prepared for se.x.
Guy! For this observation, I owe u everything. U are the only one dat get it ryt so far. I was scrolling to see a comment like this not until I stormed urs. U are a smart n sensitive guy. Let this sink into OP's skull. No real guy will want to hook up with an ex again for marriage. Its either he has come back for revenge or for Sex.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by mikolo80: 12:58am On Oct 29, 2016
DarkRebel101:

But, if we have them both placed on a measuring scale, the chances of her marriage to the rich guy – who likes her but whom she does not like very much – making it unscathed through the vicissitudes of marital life, pales in comparison to the chances of the success of her marriage to the one wherein a symmetrical love-liking exists, even though the relationship as she said, is fraught with quarrels and disagreements — which I think is a normality and nothing out-of-synchro. I mean, who wants to be in a relationship where everything is always peaceful and as boring as a nondescript Swiss village? A little disagreement every now and then pumps in litres of excitement into a relationship.

[...]

She is only 25 and the guy is only 27. I do not see why there is the rush to get a rock on her finger, except it's a personal touchstone she set for herself, but I highly doubt it. I think she is being shoehorned by family or she feels left behind because her friends have long embarked on the marital voyage.

She says the guy she likes-loves is hooked to the strings of his family's aprons, but if we have this cast upon the screen of investigation, we would discover that she is also being pressurized into marriage by her family, and is only pandering to their wishes in her hankerings for a man – any man at all – to lead her down the aisle. In other words, she is also being controlled by her family members in a way, and already entering, or rather, about to enter into the marriage institution for the "wrongest" reasons.

I believe the story is laced with mistruths or is a total hoax.
How many Naija babes would come online to ask you whether or not to marry a rich guy with different houses and cars, or whether she should stick with a not-too-financially-bouyant guy who has shown no inkling of his interest in getting married to her in the foreseeable future? Now that's a curious thought bubble we should mull over.
guy leave dat tin. No be all girls be gold diggers
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by infiniteboy(m): 7:10am On Nov 29, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....
There is nothing wrong sharing ideals with your family just to get their opinion,neither does it make you less than a Man,it only shows you appreciate them being part of you from the scratch.
But only if d guy is careful what you share with them and remember their opinion remains opinion, Decisions are yours to make.

if you still love you current guy stick to him cos SOMEDAY HE WOULD SWITCH ALLEGIANCE TO YOU AS HIS IMMEDIATE FAMILY AND BE COMING HOME TO FOR ADVICE
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Sunnypar(m): 2:26am On Jan 04, 2017
cry
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Would Be Brides; Come In, Let's Plan Together! / Can You Start A Family With This Salary In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.