Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Should I End The The Relationship? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I End The The Relationship? (45518 Views)

Post Deleted / Throwback: What Is The Relationship Between These Two? / Re: Should I End The The Relationship? My Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by dustar: 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
ITS FUNNY WEN NIGERIAN GIRLS WATCH ALL DE SOAP OPERAZ N FANTASIZE ABOUT LOVE DEN TURN OFF THE TV AND DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT....... TRUE LOVE IS WORTH MORE DAN GOLD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
lovelygurl:

I would say that because I'd rather be loved in a relationship nd love equally than be rich and practically lonely. It's it worth it. We all gave our standards and values
angry please don't get me pissed!
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by luminouz(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Amelian:

I wonder too
Go for the other guy.. At least he does not have drama like your guy. And the other guy has a mind of his own.
I detest drama than anything else..
With time, u will get to love the other guy..

All we need is peace , love and security from our husbands to be..
Every other thing is secondary..

I have some fri3nds who marr3id ugly men as husbands.. The men are very financially OK and they tell. Me everytime their husbands cares for them like crazy while they use him to. Make shakara because they are fine.. Lol..
Well am not in that school. Of thought cheesy
Mine is average money, great looks and peace.. Ce fini.

Op go for the one ready for. Marriage.. Shikena... No long story
Lol @ average money! Iffa hear! Convince me babe or ahdonbilivit!
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....
firstly,girl relax ur mind nd follow d Rhythm of ur heart.Then be ready to take responsibility of woteva may b d outcome of ur decision later,nd dnt regret it.tnxs nd goodluck....
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Saint52(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Life is too short to be living a Poverty life, Why is he your Ex, probably he was broke, But now he has worked so hard to be Rich and His is back for you.... Are you the only Ex he has? He chose you for a reason, Respect that. The other guy might be rich today and leave you for another girl.

3 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Antoeni(m): 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
He is rich and has different cars and houses. ( wise yahoo-boy) remember all dat glitters is not gold,

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gerrarraeehere my friend.
Keep deceiving yasef in a problem u've already givn a solution to. angry
We all kw u here for traffic. Better get a life.
Mitschww.

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Dongreat(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Understanding this dear, don't put your personal business online for assistance cos 20% of people involved don't care and 80% are happy to see your downfall. You think you will get an answer here? Good luck.

By the way to me this sounds like poor written script to attract traffic. Ex plenty money and cars; boyfriend not a cheat but mums boy. Still Good luck getting an answer here.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by HabaSeun: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
What are the characteristics of a good marriage, am 25 and single and staying in a relationship is like world war 2... seems like love is not all it takes... am in a relationship with a 27yr old man and we r In love and we are both university graduates but I dont think we can make it to the alter cos it's a different drama everyday, never caught him cheating and he respects me but his family controls a better part of him and he isn't ready for marriage anytime soon and I have this ex who is very willing all I have to do is tell him am ready and am no longer in a relationship, he is rich and has different cars and houses but am not so into him but he loves me for sure....

You have already made up ur mind! What do u want from us again? angry angry

Na now u knw say everyday na drama. Mtchewwww!

Biaaaaaach!

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by namuguibe(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Baby girl, by the time you drive one of sugar daddy's cars you will love him long time shocked
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Taryur3(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
u're in love with ur present guy buh you are desperate to get married.
he doesn't cheat n he respects u, good to hear. Stick with him Gurl. when he's ready, sooner or later, he would propose.
I guess d drama is cos his folks control him, when u both are married, I don't think they wil control him again.

don't think of going back to ur ex cos it's obvious ur not in love with him but his Money.

#Shalom
Brilliant comment from a young girl like you....I owe you 21 bedroom flats @festac in future for this post.

3 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by EReports: 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
Why
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
donbenedict:
angry please don't get me pissed!

Looooool what's your problem. There are actually women out there who money don't impress.
Money only impresses lazy women, when a woman works hard, a man with money is just a bonus

5 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
DarkRebel101:

But, if we have them both placed on a measuring scale, the chances of her marriage to the rich guy – who likes her but whom she does not like very much – making it unscathed through the vicissitudes of marital life, pales in comparison to the chances of the success of her marriage to the one wherein a symmetrical love-liking exists, even though the relationship as she said, is fraught with quarrels and disagreements — which I think is a normality and nothing out-of-synchro. I mean, who wants to be in a relationship where everything is always peaceful and as boring as a nondescript Swiss village? A little disagreement every now and then pumps in litres of excitement into a relationship.

[...]

She is only 25 and the guy is only 27. I do not see why there is the rush to get a rock on her finger, except it's a personal touchstone she set for herself, but I highly doubt it. I think she is being shoehorned by family or she feels left behind because her friends have long embarked on the marital voyage.

She says the guy she likes-loves is hooked to the strings of his family's aprons, but if we have this cast upon the screen of investigation, we would discover that she is also being pressurized into marriage by her family, and is only pandering to their wishes in her hankerings for a man – any man at all – to lead her down the aisle. In other words, she is also being controlled by her family members in a way, and already entering, or rather, about to enter into the marriage institution for the "wrongest" reasons.

I believe the story is laced with mistruths or is a total hoax.
How many Naija babes would come online to ask you whether or not to marry a rich guy with different houses and cars, or whether she should stick with a not-too-financially-bouyant guy who has shown no inkling of his interest in getting married to her in the foreseeable future? Now that's a curious thought bubble we should mull over.

Hello sorry to deviate but i just got fascinated by your vocabulary. Could you hit me up??
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Mayflowa(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
TreasuredLeidy:
u're in love with ur present guy buh you are desperate to get married.
he doesn't cheat n he respects u, good to hear. Stick with him Gurl. when he's ready, sooner or later, he would propose.
I guess d drama is cos his folks control him, when u both are married, I don't think they wil control him again.

don't think of going back to ur ex cos it's obvious ur not in love with him but his Money.

#Shalom

shocked shocked shocked What kind of advice is this. You nor like the girl at alllllll. If you were har close friend, I would have said you are jealous. Someone she had once be with and know and have now made money coming back for her. A n ex that wanna marry you truly really love you and miss you. That is all she needs to be married.

The one wey water never dry for him head na you sey make he wait for? Who told you he will marry her. Its usually a miracle when a man finally agree to marry you. It doesn't come easy. Let me tell you a little about our world: A man only accept to marry a lady because he din't find a better lady. Two months to wedding, if your fiance meet a better lady, forget it. that marriage won't hold. Men are that inconsiderate without their knowledge. A man will leave you in the lurch as far as marriage issues are concerned. A man family are even always suspicious of his fiances as if their son is one hero. lol...

Ok. Women are usually faced with dilemma of leaving heir fiance for a perceived better guy but once women commit to a man, they just let go any other whether rich or poor. Too bad many husband don't ever get to know this. In this case, it is good she already knew this ex. The wisest decision is for her to leave this one sharply. Marriage is hard anytime anyday. Whether you are rich or poor or you once love your better half or not. But its toughest without money. You nor go understand.

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by luminouz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Taryur3:

Brilliant comment from a young girl like you....I owe you 21 bedroom flats @festac in future for this post.
Egbon! U can lie oooo! grin
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by TreasuredLeidy(f): 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Taryur3:

tnx.
OMG! 21 bedroom flats? y not now na lol
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Frankdamaxx(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:

Dump him inside sokaway (Septic tank)

1 Like

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by HENRY940: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Blah blah blah, just follow your heart, pray , take a decision and stick to it forever
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by princetom1(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ex is ex for a reason. People always wanna jump fences, u have no idea the fences u jumping into. Why dont u build ur own fences? The good guys are dramatic for a reason. Will money buy u happiness? Hug ur cars? Kiss d houses? The rich also cry, moreover nothing is stable, the rich can become very poor 2moro. Life could be hell o, the rich too always say, if only money could buy happiness. Money cm buy u sex, not love. Shalom
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by goingape2: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Billiondoe:
the more reason I hate naija girls angry

them don't think!

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
prettyboi1989:

Guy your english though, impressive!!!

Focus on the message, and not the rhetorical figures. cool

donbenedict:
at least we don't lie abt ours. What pains me is when these dumb skulls pretend abt it. It's pretty much annoying. Just look at their comments.. 99 percent of them are advising she should marry d ex with cash..

Gawd..! I don vex. See bro, mod or no mod, I don't mind being banned, i'm just lookin for a scape goat to finish her life tonyt

I do not think a gigolo would make it known to his quarry that he is only hot upon the heels of her coffers. That would be a pretty dumb thing to do.

If it makes you feel any better, some guys also advised that she opt for her rich ex-boyfriend whom she does not like very much. How facetiously askew their judgements are, right?

But this your anger na die! What you need is some Aromatic Schnapps or Sabrina, and a warm, tight püssy and your vexations would pass as Azrael did the blood-smeared doorposts of the Israelites during the tenth plague. grin

2 Likes

Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
lovelygurl:

Looooool what's your problem. There are actually women out there who money don't impress.
Money only impresses lady women, when a woman works hard, a man with money is just a bonus
so why don't rich female kids marry poor brothers? undecided don't let me pour out my anger on you this night... the more you say dis bullshitt, the more I get angry.
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by buoye1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
petkoffDrake:
Today is my birthday people. Show me love
Love you cool cool cool
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by freemile2ru: 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Left to me I think girls should go for who loves them and guys should go for who ever they like. Cos I fink ladies have more to loose. And don't talk me about any mutual love cos it only happens once in every hundred marriage. But babe ur kitty go sweet gan oh, for ur ex to comeback even after making money. Just as I am disturbing this my ex with platinum pussy too
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by donbenedict(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Focus on the message, and not the rhetorical figures. cool

I do not think a gigolo would make it known to his quarry that he is only hot upon the heels of her purse. That's would be stüpid.

If it makes you feel any better, some guys also advised that she should opt for her rich ex-boyfriend who she does not like. How facetiously askew are their judgements, right?

But this your anger na die! What you need is some Aromatic Schnapps or Sabrina, and a warm, tight püssy and your vexations would pass as Azrael did the blood-smeared doorposts of the Israelites during the tenth plague. grin
my brother.... may you live long grin your head dey there...
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
donbenedict:
so why don't rich female kids marry poor brothers? undecided don't let me pour out my anger on you this night... the more you say dis bullshitt, the more I get angry.

Then get angry but money doesn't impress me. And to your question have you seen the poor associate with the rich, like seriously how many rich kids have ever been in a slum. That's just normal!
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by yinkslinks(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
why did you ex him? guess cus he was poor. olosho like you.
Billiondoe:
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by olumayana: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Arabirin, follow ur heart
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
truthsayer007:

thanks smiley

You are welcome smiley
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
donbenedict:
my brother.... may you live long grin your head dey there...

grin
Re: Should I End The The Relationship? by goingape2: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Josephamstrong1:
Gerrarraeehere my friend.
Keep deceiving yasef in a problem u've already givn a solution to. angry
We all kw u here for traffic. Better get a life.
Mitschww.
black women think that their yansh can solve most basic problems!

but there are wrong!

when their yansh started backfiring, that's when you will see them flooding in churches and babalawo palace.

bunch of animals!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

AT The Age Of 12 Her DAD Still Baths Her In The Bathroom. "Right Or Wrong? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Nigerian Father Auctions His Daughter On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.