Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! (4817 Views)

Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by OreoPaschal(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
phabulous88:

The way you've been sharing kpomo, cos 'you can't keep cookies down '
I share sausage rolls/ hot-dogs not kpomo grin
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by csamii: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

he should be patient enough tolet the matter fade off first. Like maybe December or next year.
Get a picture of a very beautiful lady and use as dp on every of your social account grin

If she's smart, she will figure out the joke is on him. My advice is this; he should look for a girl and fall in love with her. While double dating, use her picture as his dp and say so many nice things about her.

See if she finds it funny after you must have told her she's your new bae.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Burgerlomo: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2016
2ScrewsLoose:
The day a man decides to trust a woman, that day he stops being a man... If u had been the one that did that believe me all hell will break loose....
That girl is a cheerful giver... Take it or leave it..

grin grin
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Annie939(f): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
HARDDON:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But if itz other way round, u wud term men dogs huh? Smh4u!

no ooooo
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Annie939(f): 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Patkel109:
she is not jst a girlfriend o I took her as my wife at heart and working towards it.. But even if she use any picture saying "I love you so much " don't u think went too far
I understand you perfectly well just forgive and forget
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Raina80(f): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
Find a new girlfriend.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by HARDDON: 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2016
Annie939:
no ooooo

angry
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Patkel109: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2016
Raina80:
Find a new girlfriend.
Seriously looking for now and if u have any u cud introduce to me I don't mind o..
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Op do u call a girl who is just a friend lover undecided
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Ifakiland(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2016
She used a guy's pix as dp? and ontop of dat wrote hbd lover? I love u? Menh if u call her gf again ehn I'll just para for u now now...u dey mad ni? E bi like say u dey craze sef....get out of here.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Patkel109: 10:56am On Oct 29, 2016
Ifakiland:
She used a guy's pix as dp? and ontop of dat wrote hbd lover? I love u? Menh if u call her gf again ehn I'll just para for u now now...u dey mad ni? E bi like say u dey craze sef....get out of here.
Lol!!! I'm sorry bros.. Take it easy ok, I wount do it again!!
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Patkel109: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2016
lovelygurl:
Op do u call a girl who is just a friend lover undecided
No ma, I will never do such thing..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sites For Downloading 3gp Videos / Controversial Artist Uses Naked Women As Paint Brushes (Photos) / Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.