Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,571 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! (4786 Views)

Please Tell Me, Is She Cheating? / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Patkel109: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2016
my girlfriend used a guy pics on her bbm and wrote: "happy birthday lover,you know I love you so much". I confronted her and she told me he is jst a Frend dat there is nothing.. Please I need ur advice on this .. Thanks People..
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by TuneChi369(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Patkel109:
my girlfriend used a guy pics on her bbm and wrote: "happy birthday lover,you know I love you so much". I confronted her and she told me he is jst a Frend dat there is nothing.. Please I need ur advice on this .. Thanks People..
Believe her at ur own peril...This girls ain't loyal.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by 2ScrewsLoose: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2016
The day a man decides to trust a woman, that day he stops being a man... If u had been the one that did that believe me all hell will break loose....
That girl is a cheerful giver... Take it or leave it..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by olagbemi118(m): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Patkel109:
advice on wot na? Wot is this one talking about?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2016
Post a pic of your beautiful cousin she doesn't know and do the same

3 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:08am On Oct 27, 2016
Play along biko.
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Post a pic of your beautiful cousin she doesn't know and do the same

patkel109..do as Obiora said..

say in 4 days time or a week @ most

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2016
Jarizod:

he should be patient enough tolet the matter fade off first. Like maybe December or next year.
Get a picture of a very beautiful lady and use as dp on every of your social account grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2016
all the best bro, the decision is yours
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2016
Papikush:

he should be patient enough tolet the matter fade off first. Like maybe December or next year.
Get a picture of a very beautiful lady and use as dp on every of your social account grin

na ur own even wicked pass grin grin but still the very best..op u don hear grin na this one gan gan make u do cheesy
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 27, 2016
Jarizod:

na ur own even wicked pass grin grin but still the very best..op u don hear grin na this one gan gan make u do cheesy
Wickedness!. grin
Is obvious the guy is a substitute, while the main man is who she was celebrating openly.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Patkel109: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Thanks .. I will jst play along and start looking for a backup asap.. I was only dating this girl and doing the faithfulness issh.. But now men I know better..
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:

Wickedness!. grin
Is obvious the guy is a substitute, while the main man is who she was celebrating openly.

no mind the OP..he's a side nigga but dosent know it yet grin
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2016
Jarizod:

no mind the OP..he's a side nigga but dosent know it yet grin
He knows...he just can't believe it. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:

He will..eventually cheesy

or maybe when she tells him "swirri remember that Man u saw on my DP..I have been yanshing him back to back..he proposed last week cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by emsquare(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Play along.... Do as Advised... 2 months time... do something similar n see her reaction.... wink

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Patkel109: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2016
Benita27:
Hard to believe bro!!! But one gat no choice than to accept it..
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Patkel109: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Most times she is wit me guys keep calling her and talking for long , she go dey tell me say na her friends wether I no want make she get friends again.. Chai I mumu sha!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2016
Jarizod:

cool you know as e dy be na... Fire for fire
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2016
I actually practice fidelity but for selfish reasons.

I'm not faithful 'cause I wholly trust the missy but because I'm practicing how to handle temptations when in a permanent relationship.

I adore my niece and little female cousins and they've taken to me. When I have my daughters, I want them to adore me as much as I'd 'worship' them.

Truth is, no matter how you love your girl-child, she'd never reciprocate that love if you're treating her mother badly...and cheating on your wife equates disrespecting her.

Most daughters who dislike their dads today do so 'cause of the sour relationships their parents have/had.

Nothing is EVER going to deny me of my daughters' trust and adoration. Certainly not some random, pretty daughter of Eve.

Once you wrap your head around this fact, handling temptations would be relatively easy.

If a girl cheats on me, I'd play blind and keep tumbling beneath the sheets with her without letting her know she's been reduced to nothing more than an arousing bed companion or I move on to the next girl. smiley
[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2016
OBTSubtle:

cool you know as e dy be na... Fire for fire
na so na so na so cheesy
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by OreoPaschal(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2016
Patkel109:
Guy...you dn't have to sought ppl's opinion in every statement your girl made. Go and sort things with her. provided she dey give you kpomo chop...you gat no worries. You should be worried about a girl's fidelity when she is your wife not a mare gf. cool

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2016
OreoPaschal:

Guy...you dn't have to sought ppl's opinion in every statement your girl made. Go and sort things with her. provided she dey give you kpomo chop...you gat no worries. You should be worried about a girl's fidelity when she is your wife not a mare gf. cool

Wrong! An unfaithful girlfriend is more likely to be an unfaithful wife. She just needs to justify her infidelity to numb her throbbing conscience.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by OreoPaschal(m): 11:23am On Oct 27, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Wrong! An unfaithful girlfriend is more likely to be an unfaithful wife. She just needs to justify her infidelity to numb her throbbing conscience.
Your fact has no basis . Stick to your opinion why, I do same to mine. cool
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by krissconnect(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2016
The way cucumber is replacing guys these days, ladies will start getting married to cucumber soon. #revolutionagainstcucumber
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:30am On Oct 27, 2016
OreoPaschal:

Your fact has no basis . Stick to your opinion why, I do same to mine. cool

A retort which highlights your ignorance and flawed assertion as laid out in your prequel post.

A wife is first and foremost a girlfriend before she ties the knot with a man.

One of the requisites of marriage is fidelity and mutual trust. How then do you choose a wife based on the aforementioned when you think a girlfriend's fidelity is irrelevant? You might as well force a ring on the finger of a woman of the red-light district inbetween blowjób sessions with random men.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by firstking01(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
And after all the ados and shambles she might just be innocent of the accusationundecided
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by OreoPaschal(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

A retort which highlights your ignorance and flawed assertion as laid out in your prequel post.

A wife is first and foremost a girlfriend before she ties the knot with a man.

One of the requisites of marriage is fidelity and mutual trust. How then do you choose a wife based on the aforementioned when you think a girlfriend's fidelity is irrelevant? You might as well force a ring on the finger of a woman of the red-light district inbetween blowjób sessions with random men.
Guy...you always generalise your statement...well,i will take it you ain't science inclined. First, not everybody dates their wife before marriage. Not all wives were one time a gf. Secondly, I stand by my words as earlier mentioned. Thank you
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Monogamy: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2016
did u just say ur girlfriend

My broda, don't be abelejayan

2 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Greenbullet(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Patkel109:
you are an idiot,for your girlfriend to do that to you,it means you are weak and for you to ask us on nairaland means you are a fool . DAT girl is public property.

6 Likes

Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by Greenbullet(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
firstking01:
And after all the ados and shambles she might just be innocent of the accusationundecided
what is this one saying?
Re: Is She Cheating On Me?? Help!! by mirrakk(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
let me tel u dis. Guard ur emotion. Dnt let her turn u in2 a nagging guy. Leave her alone, show her u got other options by making out wt oda girls. If her brain reset she is urs, otherwise boy move ahead

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Seex Experience With The Mall Lady / Preeq, Prick, Priq, Preek (pic) / Cute Pre-wedding Pix Of Lovers Who Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.