Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . (781 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by konkonbilo(m): 11:38am On Oct 27, 2016
I received a message on my WhatsApp. It was a lady from nairaland,that she got my contact on Nairaland about an offer i posted some weeks ago about a free Pre-wedding shoot on Nairaland. Though the offer is over now.so we started communicating and we fixed a date for the shoot,which was on Sunday 23rd of October 2016. Though the shoot was done indoor, but I had to be creative so I could come out with something nice since there was no props n all that.

Here are some of the shoot.

Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by finalboss1(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2016
i don tire to dey see Nairalanders pictures

the lady fine sha...
she go sabi things...
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
pre-wedding pics ti take over.. pre-fùcking pics nko angry
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by nicerichard05: 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
ff
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
At least we have the rights to know them... grin

Especially the photographer...
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by konkonbilo(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
More

Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by ammyluv2002(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Cool
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by finalboss1(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
this geh fine o
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by konkonbilo(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2016
TrapQueen77:
At least we have the rights to know them... grin

Especially the photographer...
if you wish to know more about me you can check my page on IG @lukman_ayinde. My works are on my page.
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by Authoreety: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2016
So what's with all those weed abi na grass for d first set of pictures....
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by konkonbilo(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Some of my other works(beauty shoot)

Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by finalboss1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
konkonbilo:
Some of my other works(beauty shoot)

meaning of this nah..CNT you open another thread

infact mynd44 comman ban this op for derailing is own thread ... lols
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by omowumeee(f): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
lovely.. weddings everywhere
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Op you don pay for advert? huh?

Nice work tho tongue smiley
Re: Pre-wedding Of A Nairalander,shot By A Nairalander . by dissybling(f): 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
kudos to you nice pics

5 Relationship Zones Worse Than 'the Friend Zone' / Checkout Empress Njama's Ageless Beauty As She Steps Out On A Friend's Wedding / Signup Free And Earn Sizeable Income As An Adult Webcam Model

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9