Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU (9916 Views)

Photo Of The Enugu Mourners Who Confessed Killing Man With Juju At His Burial / Man Performs Magic With Fire At Diamond Bank Pay Show, Abuja (Video) / Pastor Caught With Juju Banished From Igboland With His Family (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

hey god ooooo
pls wow me more...
Walking on water
You dont know the drill?
Now i understand your condition..

the dude does not realise that in the second trick with the gate he was covered with a cloth while passing. From that alone it is obvious the gate was a prop created solely for the trick like the chairs in wrestling. Promise10 also does not realise that there would be openings in the gate that would enable his body to pass depending on the way he presses it against the gate giving the illusion he walked past it. Let him go ad try it in a prison cell na. I'm agnostic but that promise10 can just make somebody openly state that there is no God. Would a God be so impartial, cruel and just plain mischievous to give somebody such a useless, non functioning and primitive brain undecided

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by NPComplete: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Why would someone kill another based on the promise of wealth, power, influence and so on? You don't think they have been asked to at the expense of losing their most important asset(their soul?).

Of course I know you don't believe in the supernatural but ask yourself why these activities are prevalent everywhere including in the West. Witchcraft and communication with the dead is common. People won't keep doing it if it's only an illusion. There's no point arguing with you guys, you have obviously been blinded to the truth

U guys just don't engage in deep thinking, do u? I will say it again for u to understand: the preponderance of a belief or action does not always validate the belief or action.
Take the killing of twins that used to occur in Nigeria as an example, some people used to see twins as a bad omen. Twins were killed in the thousands because of people like u. I am sure there was someone named Pidggin back then too who stood his ground claiming that killing twins was a necessity arguing that "if it isn't true, why have our ancestors been killing them?"
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
NPComplete:

U guys just don't engage in deep thinking, do u? I will say it again for u to understand: the preponderance of a belief or action does not always validate the belief or action.
Take the killing of twins that used to occur in Nigeria as an example, some people used to see twins as a bad omen. Twins were killed in the thousands because of people like u. I am sure there was someone named Pidggin back then too who stood his ground claiming that killing twins was a necessity arguing that "if it isn't true, why have our ancestors been killing them?"

Deep thinker, you keep seeing white and calling it red. Why is it that one needs to be intelligent to be athiest? You guys don't accept the simple minded into your fold?

But God uses the simple things of this life to make nonsense of your so called wisdom. Access to God is not based on western education but faith in our creator. I feel only sympathy for your kind

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

If only you know who you are talking to. Can you convert the Holy Spirit? cheesy
Are you the same holy spirit that raped an innocent woman ?
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Deep thinker, you keep seeing white and calling it red. Why is it that one needs to be intelligent to be athiest? You guys don't accept the simple minded into your fold?

But God uses the simple things of this life to make nonsense of your so called wisdom. Access to heaven is not based on western education but faith in our creator. I feel only sympathy for your kind
but faith is not fact naaa would you buy a house without inspecting it because you have "faith" that it will be okay and you won't have problems?? This is exactly what you are doing for the concept of heaven. You are buying into something you have never seen. Heaven sounds like a wonderful place everybody ought to believe in it if they see a reason to
But it sounds made up it sounds like a coping mechanism cuz of the fear of death. Not to mention of all the stories I read of people who went to heaven and back no two of them were the same. It was like they weren't in the same heaven a boy recently confessed he lied about his experience and yet it was made into a movie in the book heaven is so real by choo Thomas she said so many things that were obviously lies she said that aborted babies were in warehouses in heaven she said the houses have bathtubs and that jesus' wears special robes on christmas day forgetting the fact that Christmas is a pagan holiday and is not jesus' birthday and that jesus' showed her a car and told her she would end world hunger. Has world hunger ended And doesn't the bible say when you are dead you stay dead until judgement after all when Jesus supposedly comes the dead in Christ would rise first. Which means anyone that says that anybody is in heaven now is lying. And this does not sound like wistful thinking to you
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 2:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
[s]Are you the same holy spirit that raped a innocent woman ?[/s]

I will only respond if you state that you believe in the scriptures.
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
but faith is not fact naaa would you buy a house without inspecting it because you have "faith" that it will be okay and you won't have problems?? This is exactly what you are doing for the concept of heaven. You are buying into something you have never seen. Heaven sounds like a wonderful place everybody ought to believe in it if they see a reason to
But it sounds made up it sounds like a coping mechanism cuz of the fear of death. Not to mention of all the stories I read of people who went to heaven and back no two of them were the same. It was like they weren't in the same heaven a boy recently confessed he lied about his experience and yet it was made into a movie in the book heaven is so real by choo Thomas she said so many things that were obviously lies she said that aborted babies were in warehouses in heaven she said the houses have bathtubs and that jesus' wears special robes on christmas day forgetting the fact that Christmas is a pagan holiday and is not jesus' birthday and that jesus' showed her a car and told her she would end world hunger. Has world hunger ended And doesn't the bible say when you are dead you stay dead until judgement after all when Jesus supposedly comes the dead in Christ would rise first. Which means anyone that says that anybody is in heaven now is lying. And this does not sound like wistful thinking to you

How can you talk about a scripture you don't believe in? You can only view it from a biased perspective. If faith is not fact so is scientific theory which you believe in. Science never told you facts about creation but theories yet you believe
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by NPComplete: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

But God uses the simple things of this life to make nonsense of your so called wisdom. Access to God is not based on western education but faith in our creator. I feel only sympathy for your kind

That moment when u are faced with the weakness in ur arguments and u realise it but just decide to ramble on in order to save face. U shouldnt have said anything. At no point in that incoherent nonsense u just wrote did u come any close to saying something remotely intelligent.
Not an atheist by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
NPComplete:

That moment when u are faced with the weakness in ur arguments and u realise it but just decide to ramble on in order to save face. U shouldnt have said anything. At no point in that incoherent nonsense u just wrote did u come any close to saying something remotely intelligent.

Your Previous Post was borderline delusional. If there was a pidggin there was also NPComplete who supported such killings until the Europeans brought Christianity. You are not close to being considered intelligent yourself
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

I will only respond if you state that you believe in the scriptures.
I believe in the scripture
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
NPComplete:

are you a deist? It makes more sense than believing in a personal God cuz I honestly don't see any deity interacting with it's creation
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Your Previous Post was borderline delusional. If there was a pidggin there was also NPComplete who supported such killings until the Europeans brought Christianity. You are not close to being considered intelligent yourself
but read the bible and Quran so I believe I can argue with both thiests from their holy book. So I am not biased
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
I Don Die (I.D.D) cheesy grin
NPComplete:

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by NPComplete: 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
are you a deist? It makes more sense than believing in a personal God cuz I honestly don't see any deity interacting with it's creation
Deist is close but not quite it.
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
I believe in the scripture

Cool, so you believe in God?
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Cool, so you believe in God?
Yes now answer my question
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

but I've read the bible and Quran so I believe I can argue with both thiests from their holy book. So I am not biased. And science adjusts it's claims and accepts if it's wrong religion does not. The church persecuted Galaleo Galelei cuz they thought the earth was the center of our universe and he showed them that it rotated round the sun. The church said it was foolish absurd and a contrast to the holy scriptures He was placed on house arrest for the rest of his life and all his books were confiscated and burned
In the end he was right

1 Like

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
but read the bible and Quran so I believe I can argue with both thiests from their holy book. So I am not biased

But the bible is complicated, you cannot understand a book written by a spirit when you don't understand spirituality
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
NPComplete:

Deist is close but not quite it.
pantheist then?
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by jonbellion(m): 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

huh?? Somebody like him would have been against it naa

2 Likes

Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Pidggin(f): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

Yes now answer my question

Then you should know that God doesn't have sex
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Then you should know that God doesn't have sex
Then how did the holy spirit pregnanted that innocent woman
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by TomHagen: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
Niflheim:
@OP, the same foolish Nigerian police who arrested a "goat" for car-theft, are now telling you about juju, and you believe them?!!! Are you for real?!!!

@OP, it is not a crime to think critically!!! Think!!! Think Hard!!! Think Logically!!! And think Critically!!!
While I agree that a lot of these things are ordinary physical tricks, it does not rule out the supernatural.
Can you explain how rain-making works? NB Do not insult our intelligence by mentioning cloud-seeding when you want to reply. Cc: Jonbellion, hopefullandlord, raphiemontella NPcomplete, Grimmjoe.
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by NPComplete: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
jonbellion:
pantheist then?
Something between theism and deism is more like it. I just abhor organised religion and mindless belief
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by NPComplete: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
TomHagen:
While I agree that a lot of these things are ordinary physical tricks, it does not rule out the supernatural.
Can you explain how rain-making works? NB Do not insult our intelligence by mentioning cloud-seeding when you want to reply. Cc: Jonbellion, hopefullandlord, raphiemontella NPcomplete, Grimmjoe.

Things that will make me believe in rain-making:
1. A rain-maker makes it rain in dry season 3 times consecutively at decided hours.
2. A rain-maker makes it rain on a spot we choose or an area we choose without raining outside that specific area.
I have a lot of so-called rain-maker in my family. Those fuckers are frauds. They usually study the weather and tell u they will make it rain if u don't pay them before holding a party or gathering. Call their bluff and nothing happens half of the time. Pay them and it still rains half the time. When u ask them why it still rained after paying them, they claim it's some other rain maker that reneged on the agreement. People don't take them seriously anymore
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by raphieMontella: 3:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
bb
jonbellion:
the dude does not realise that in the second trick with the gate he was covered with a cloth while passing. From that alone it is obvious the gate was a prop created solely for the trick like the chairs in wrestling. Promise10 also does not realise that there would be openings in the gate that would enable his body to pass depending on the way he presses it against the gate giving the illusion he walked past it. Let him go ad try it in a prison cell na. I'm agnostic but that promise10 can just make somebody openly state that there is no God. Would a God be so impartial, cruel and just plain mischievous to give somebody such a useless, non functioning and primitive brain undecided
hahahha..guy!
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by raphieMontella: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
TomHagen:
i dont believe in rain-making...
And i dont think it has ever been subjected to testing..
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by TomHagen: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
raphieMontella:

i dont believe in rain-making...
And i dont think it has ever been subjected to testing..
Flat out denial. Understandable.
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by TomHagen: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
NPComplete:

Things that will make me believe in rain-making:
1. A rain-maker makes it rain in dry season 3 times consecutively at decided hours.
2. A rain-maker makes it rain on a spot we choose or an area we choose without raining outside that specific area.
I have a lot of so-called rain-maker in my family. Those fuckers are frauds. They usually study the weather and tell u they will make it rain if u don't pay them before holding a party or gathering. Call their bluff and nothing happens half of the time. Pay them and rain still falls half the time. When u ask them why rain still fell after paying them, they claim it's some other rain maker that reneged on the agreement. People don't take them seriously anymore
Partial denial. I need an atheist who believes it happens but has a rational explanation.
Re: Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Common, I can even see through it. Nothing supernatural here. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspiring Story Of Akiane Kramarik That Converted Her Atheist Parents To Christ / Nairaland athei potes probare contra Dei non-existentiam / Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.