Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC (11339 Views)

Buhari’s Visit Rekindles Ebonyi APC Leadership Tussle / The Day Ebonyi APC Sold Their Conscience By Philip Nweze / Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by africanusvu(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ogbonnaya onu.the dullest and one of the oldest igbo politicians. his political mates in nigeria ar nw kingmakers in other tribes.this is a politician who isnt growing.hav been long in politics bt av notin to show for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Young03(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
wetin concern me
ThankGod iam not from ebonyi
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Young03(m): 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
wetin concern me
ThankGod iam not from ebonyi
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by uwagimboo: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
Lovelynature:
That guy is right. Onu and Umahi are not just from the same state but same community. Onu was then the governor of Abia State before the communities around the area were carved into Ebonyi which is mainly communities from Enugu.

I don't think ndi Ebonyi will allow APC sef

With ur explanation, kindly let me know how he intends taking over from Umahi
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Degratex: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
adehab:
Story of the Gods
you might need to visit Abakaliki bro, much more better than most states capitals in the East and even South. Better than Asaba, Awka, Umuahia Owerri for now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by OnichaIgbo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Smart78:
Am from ebonyi state and i can tell you that Onu did not do jack for ebonyi state when he abia state gov. Can you believe that the only project onu brought for then ebonyi is a mere cattle ranch @ Oshiri with 30 cows?? Agreed umahi is not performing as expected but onu should not even dream of taking over from him come 2019 he will just be another buhari.

Onu only brought cattle ranch with 30 cows to Ebonyi?

Shatap and gerarahere mehn!
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by ginggerxy: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
What Is Ebonyi? Is that state still part of Nigeria? As an Igbo man, I must admit that Ebonyi is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria. The only tarred road in Ebonyi is the road leading to the government house at Abakaliki. There is a village at Abakaliki where people still wear grass and leafs as cloth. We Igbos are still uncivilised
you don't know nothing mr. A you a no igbo you are just an asshole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Leez(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:
Our brothers would never appreciate their own,they tarnish the image of their revered national leaders, irrespective of their performance or potentials, coz they belong to the other party.

Ask them why they so much loathe the likes of Rochas, Ngige, Onu, Igbokwe, Utomi et al, they will tell you it's because of his party.

I am sure if Obiano decamps today, he becomes an enemy not minding his so-much acclaimed achievements.

If you mess up your leaders, do you think other Nigerians would respect them?

Continue bringing down your credible leaders while expecting presidency. Una go wait tire
seems like u dont undastand the igbo man
we have a saying that goes thus:igbos dont have a king ie we are repubican in nature
also did u kall rochas a igbo leader?smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Ebonyi d most backward state on planet earth
With umahi @ d helm of affairs

After Ebonyi state na hell fire
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by elopee3000(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:
Our brothers would never appreciate their own,they tarnish the image of their revered national leaders, irrespective of their performance or potentials, coz they belong to the other party.

Ask them why they so much loathe the likes of Rochas, Ngige, Onu, Igbokwe, Utomi et al, they will tell you it's because of his party.

I am sure if Obiano decamps today, he becomes an enemy not minding his so-much acclaimed achievements.

Continue bringing down your credible leaders while expecting presidency. Una go wait tire
waoa u love igbos this much pls can u change this ur advice to money so we cant listen what do u think will happen to tinubu if he decamp to apga yoruba people willl clap for him abi?mr man take ur time angry
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by slivertongue: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
APC and ranting is like bread and butter
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
At least, they acknowledge the guy is doing projects including federal ones.
Kudos to ebonyi for getting it right
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
ginggerxy:
That orji moniker is not igbo

1 Like

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Alibesamuel: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
I am right now in fatilami opposite amusement park in Abakaliki, where i am enjoying well cooked pepesoup with chilled O-MPA. Oh Ebonyi state is a fine place to behold with tourism.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by ginggerxy: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

That orji moniker is not igbo
anybody can use any thing as their moniker on NL cos I can assure him that from enugu to abakaliki he will not see any pothole on th road.he can come to abakaliki to prove his point

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:

even though their party affiliation played a part in their unpopularity in the eastern region, their actions played the biggest part. apart from ngige, tell me what the others have done for their region? ogbonnaya onu was once the governor of Abia and ebonyi before their separation and, their is nothing worthwhile remembering he bequeathed the state, so forgive us for not wanting incompetent men to represent us. and for ur info, their are men more hated, than those u mentioned for instance t. a Orji has been stoned and would be stoned again if he steps foot in aba even though he belongs to the pdp. it's telling on the character of the party Apc that many of their most influential igbo men are those of ill repute .
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by chansmokers: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Apc is dead in the south east

1 Like

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Umahi needs to wake up Bro if not it's a dream coming back in 2019 the guy is just so quiet in that state.... Tho Ebonyi is always PDP

umahi has no business being governor.
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
Alibesamuel:
I am right now in fatilami opposite amusement park in Abakaliki, where i am enjoying well cooked pepesoup with chilled O-MPA. Oh Ebonyi state is a fine place to behold with tourism.

maybe you should visit Izzi LGA and enjoy more.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by achi4u(m): 4:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
Alibesamuel:
Nwanne uche gi diya, remember to go and laff ur sorrows out @OneOnOne night stand inside amusement park.
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by chenor(f): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
What Is Ebonyi? Is that state still part of Nigeria? As an Igbo man, I must admit that Ebonyi is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria. The only tarred road in Ebonyi is the road leading to the government house at Abakaliki. There is a village at Abakaliki where people still wear grass and leafs as cloth. We Igbos are still uncivilised

Shey you know if trumpet should sound now. You DE go hell straight ticket. You can lie.. Linus, lion.... Pheww only one tarred road. I raise Beyoncé hands for you
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Eluwilussit(m): 5:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
uwagimboo:

Chisos!!!!!!!!
Onu taking over from Umahi
My people is this sane
Guy u re a disgrace ooooo, how can an ebonyi man be taking over from a cross river man
idikwa ok

Abeg o, how cross river take enter this talk?

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2016
ginggerxy:

That CliffordOrji isn't Igbo. He is an Afonja disguised as Igbo
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
WinningSun:

maybe you should visit Izzi LGA and enjoy more.

Even if it's bad, it can't be worse than LGAs in Ekiti or Jigawa
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by ThumbzTNA(m): 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
iyke926:

You are an animal for spewing thrash. You last visited Ebonyi state probably in early 2000. Things have changed.

CliffordOrji isn't Igbo. he is an Afonja disguised

1 Like

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
achi4u:
lustymonkey go to hell and never return. Tell us your state and let us start from there.

Anuofia!
pained

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Alibesamuel: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nwanne uche gi diya, remember to go and laff ur sorrows out @OneOnOne night stand inside amusement park.
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Alibesamuel: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Alibesamuel:
nwannem nwoke i dey there gidigba with you
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Depreacherman(m): 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:

Sabinus sabi sabi, must you comment? Posts here are read worldwide, morons like you are not qualified to comment. It irritates me when people say what they know nothing about! Respect your age and stop displaying your ignorance publicly.
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by ezenna191(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
CliffordOrji:
You are a lie, a dreamer and one who has never visited Ebonyi State. I can bet that Ebonyi is better than your state. Keep your ignorance at home.
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by OGBONNAYAJOSEPH: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dr ONU IS THE WORST GOVERNOR SO FAR IN THE HISTORY OF ABIA STATE,INFACT AM FROM AMASIRI IN EBONYI STATE,WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE I WAS STILL IN SECONDARY SCHOOL,HE MADE A LOT OF PROMISES,HE DID NOT FULFILL ANY ONE,THE DAY HE VISITED AMASIRI SECONDARY SCHOOL,OUR SP ASK HIM A SIMPLE QUESTION ,ONU DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION INSTEAD HE ENTER HIS CAR AND DROVE AWAY.WHAT WAS THE QUESTION,OUR SP ASK HIM,SIR BEFORE THE ELECTION YOU PROMISE US YOU WILL TIRE ALL THE ROAD IN AMASIRI,SIR YOU NORMALLY FOLLOW AMASIRI BUT SINCE YOU BECAME A GOVERNOR YOU ABANDON AMASIRI,SIR WHAT WILL YOU SAY IF MILITARY REMOVE YOU FROM POWER,MY SP IS STIL ALIVE,ONU IS MAKING NOISE,AYIM PIUS AYIM IS OUR MAN ANY DAY ANY TIME .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attack: IGP Places AIGs, CPs On Red Alert / 2023: I’ll End Poverty In Nigeria, If Elected President – Tinubu / Fuel Scarcity: Labour To Picket Filling Stations Selling Above N145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.