Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC (11343 Views)

Buhari’s Visit Rekindles Ebonyi APC Leadership Tussle / The Day Ebonyi APC Sold Their Conscience By Philip Nweze / Ebonyi APC Supporters Clash With PDP Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
OGBONNAYAJOSEPH:
Dr ONU IS THE WORST GOVERNOR SO FAR IN THE HISTORY OF ABIA STATE,INFACT AM FROM AMASIRI IN EBONYI STATE,WHEN HE WAS A GOVERNOR OF ABIA STATE I WAS STILL IN SECONDARY SCHOOL,HE MADE A LOT OF PROMISES,HE DID NOT FULFILL ANY ONE,THE DAY HE VISITED AMASIRI SECONDARY SCHOOL,OUR SP ASK HIM A SIMPLE QUESTION ,ONU DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION INSTEAD HE ENTER HIS CAR AND DROVE AWAY.WHAT WAS THE QUESTION,OUR SP ASK HIM,SIR BEFORE THE ELECTION YOU PROMISE US YOU WILL TIRE ALL THE ROAD IN AMASIRI,SIR YOU NORMALLY FOLLOW AMASIRI BUT SINCE YOU BECAME A GOVERNOR YOU ABANDON AMASIRI,SIR WHAT WILL YOU SAY IF MILITARY REMOVE YOU FROM POWER,MY SP IS STIL ALIVE,ONU IS MAKING NOISE,AYIM PIUS AYIM IS OUR MAN ANY DAY ANY TIME .

What has Anyim done for you people after serving as Senate President and SGF?
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Smart78(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
OnichaIgbo:

Onu only brought cattle ranch with 30 cows to Ebonyi?

Shatap and gerarahere mehn!
As i said earlier that am from there and even closely related to one of them...I hate it when some mofo that knows nada comes up on this forum not with superior arguements or facts but mere childish rants. I said he brought only cattle to the present ebonyi state oya disprove me.
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Smart78(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
OnichaIgbo:

Onu only brought cattle ranch with 30 cows to Ebonyi?

Shatap and gerarahere mehn!
As i said earlier that am from there and even closely related to one of them...I hate it when some mofo that knows nada comes up on this forum not with superior arguements or facts but mere childish rants. I said he brought only cattle to the present ebonyi state oya disprove me.
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Ejanla07: 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
iyke926:

You are an animal for spewing thrash. You last visited Ebonyi state probably in early 2000. Things have changed.

The mugu u quoted is an afonja feom the sawt waste Brown roof Republic

1 Like

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by kwyllancy: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
iyke926:

You are an animal for spewing thrash. You last visited Ebonyi state probably in early 2000. Things have changed.

DON'T MIND D CANNIBAL
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by OnichaIgbo(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2016
Smart78:

Just negodu? An Ezza man claiming Onu brought nothing to Ebonyi state as if Ezza was ever part of Abia state.

Am from Onicha, and I believe no Uburu, Okposi nor Onicha born can claim he did nothing to them.
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Smart78(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2016
OnichaIgbo:

Just negodu? An Ezza man claiming Onu brought nothing to Ebonyi state as if Ezza was ever part of Abia state.

Am from Onicha, and I believe no Uburu, Okposi nor Onicha born can claim he did nothing to them.
Dat am related to one of them should have told your thick skull that am from uburu.. Tell us wat he did for uburu,okposi, onicha,isu ,ugwulangwu,ishagu and amasiri...you are so daft and bereft of sound reasoning tufia!!
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by OnichaIgbo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2016
Smart78:
Dat am related to one of them should have told your thick skull that am from uburu.. Tell us wat he did for uburu,okposi, onicha,isu ,ugwulangwu,ishagu and amasiri...you are so daft and bereft of sound reasoning tufia!!

Shatap! Who constructed the first ever water board in uburu? The Obiozara road and roundabout was first constructed by Umahi right? The Presbyterian joint Hospital was constructed by your father? Th e Isu-Okposi road(via Onicha) was first tarred by who?
the water System in Amatu Road Enu-agu onicha was constructed by you? The Onicha-Uburu road via Ogboroma was upgraded by you?

Just gerarahere mehn!
Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Igboid: 10:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
CliffordOrji:
What Is Ebonyi? Is that state still part of Nigeria? As an Igbo man, I must admit that Ebonyi is the most underdeveloped state in Nigeria. The only tarred road in Ebonyi is the road leading to the government house at Abakaliki. There is a village at Abakaliki where people still wear grass and leafs as cloth. We Igbos are still uncivilised

Lol! An Igbo man from Ijebu Igbo. grin

1 Like

Re: Umahi Is Not Qualified To Polish Onu's Shoes - Ebonyi APC by Paperwhite(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Bolustic:
Our brothers would never appreciate their own,they tarnish the image of their revered national leaders, irrespective of their performance or potentials, coz they belong to the other party.

Ask them why they so much loathe the likes of Rochas, Ngige, Onu, Igbokwe, Utomi et al, they will tell you it's because of his party.

I am sure if Obiano decamps today, he becomes an enemy not minding his so-much acclaimed achievements.

If you mess up your leaders, do you think other Nigerians would respect them?

Continue bringing down your credible leaders while expecting presidency. Una go wait tire
While Buhari have been insulting the sensibility of Nigerians at will right? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jide Sanwoolu A Muslim? / Ibrahim Magu: EFCC Will Not Shield Any High Profile Corrupt Individual / Breakdown Of The 2021 Lagos State Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.