Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari (10736 Views)

We Supply Products To You Despite N26.7 Billion Debt - NNPC Replies Marketers / Osinbajo Appoints Patience Oniha As DG Of Debt Management Office / Check Your State Domestic Debt Chart- Debt Management Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by saintmark88(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
Borrowing $100bn dollars is not the problem... if they are used for revenue generating projects that can pay off the loan no problem. ..

Government should tell us which project each money is meant for and the feasibility study, tge revenue projections.. That's what the PDP and other partys should demand

So govt would come to ur house buy u a cup of juice and start telling u...these info are there, google it u would find it

1 Like

Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by buchilino(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Why should I free up?

Buhari is like tumor and you don't tackle cancerous tumor with Olive oil..
You apply the most dreaded solutions on the ''most dreaded'' conditions(surgery)..

Surgery is the only solution to rid Nigeria of this monster president..

Quote me and WIN another response.. SMH

NNA EASY NOW, AH! U DEY VEX OOO.
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by nely(m): 8:44am On Oct 28, 2016
if Dasuki can steal $2.2 billion that means we need only 10 dasukis in this present government and that borrowed $22 billion is gone and we have more than 10 of them now...smh

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by mrjangaweed: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2016
Generalkorex:
Hope he listen
my man

longest time bro cool

since you changed that your name to Chinese name ayam not understanding you again grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:49am On Oct 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

The man has a 4 years term... . Give him 3 and half years atleast

In otherword, we should wait, die first from the tumor then, complain after..

At least let him provide us with the base to wait on..
He continue dishing all sorts of scary policies..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by uboma(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2016
PMB just earned himself the nickname "the borrowing President".

According to him, he borrowed to purchase the presidential ticket of his party APC and since becoming the President, he has been borrowing.

the rate at which he is borrowing is alarming.

I hope he doesn't mortgage the future of Nigeria....
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by tinsel: 9:11am On Oct 28, 2016
I really cannot understand the kind of government Buhari is running. It seems all organs of government are not consulted before major decisions or the government is un-coordinated.
I think this problem is because most people heading various agencies are still people appointed by PDP government and his refusal or inability to change is bringing discordant tunes to his government.
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by juman(m): 9:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Useless unserious government.
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by Munajnr: 9:45am On Oct 28, 2016
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
kinzation:
hmmm...
If he borrows more than the stated amount,una go know..?
the amount he wants to borrow pray it survives the sectors of the economy...

NAIJA BORROW BORROW.
Make I run borrow matches from my Neighbor

DONT
TOUCH
THIS
SPACE

BEWARE

Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by Originalsly: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmmm....... Aisha raised the alarm.... she was on the roof top shouting. .. we weren't listening. Why is he taking us off the road of self sufficiency to one of dependency?
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2016
buchilino:

NNA EASY NOW, AH! U DEY VEX OOO.

Buhari is a criminal and it's sad that folks are aware of this but decided to hail his naivety and wickedness (cutting their nose to spite their faces)...

1 Like

Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by chernest2002: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2016
The era of indebtedness is back, what will he do with the money, already looted before receive.
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by Generalkorex(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2016
mrjangaweed:

my man

longest time bro cool

since you changed that your name to Chinese name ayam not understanding you again grin
na so
all na change na

1 Like

Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by bams2999(m): 10:33am On Oct 28, 2016
master abeg let the man borrow more, we need more development
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by wolu4: 10:55am On Oct 28, 2016
bams2999:
Pls which one is more development? Has ur dullard done any one? Not to talk of more. All dis zombies pls when will u receive sense?
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by pchukwudi: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Kudos. grin

This is the kind of talk that earned you my respect - even when we disagree. Not those later childish low life phrases like "mama piss" and "ineffectual buffon" which I did not know when you started using.

Keep the awesome you up, please.

seunmsg:
Even $22billion loan is still high and scary. The possibility of government officials mismanaging the funds is very high despite the ongoing war on corruption. If the loans would be obtained at all, it should be tied to specific developmental project like building rail lines, massive road construction and power plants. Borrowed funds should not be given to ministries to play with else, they will mismanage it as usual.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by kutchs: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2016
tinsel:
I really cannot understand the kind of government Buhari is running. It seems all organs of government are not consulted before major decisions or the government is un-coordinated.
I think this problem is because most people heading various agencies are still people appointed by PDP government and his refusal or inability to change is bringing discordant tunes to his government.
You need to understand that Buhari trusts no one but himself and the thieving cabals at Aso Rock. If Buhari had his way ministers wouldn't have been appointed, perm secs would all be sacked and ministries, boards, parastatals, bureau and agencies of govt scrapped. Why do you think it took him forever to appoint ministers and taking him eternity to reconstitute the boards of many important govt agencies?
As far as the man is concerned, all Nigerians bar himself, Abba Kyari, Mamman Daura etc are corrupt and a saint like him doesn't need the advice of sinners and corrupt people.
That a proposal for loan of $20b could be made without the knowledge (forget about approval) of the DMO shows you what the man thinks of us. It's unfortunate and to think hat we will live with this for next two and half years, it's scary.
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
EFCC and DSS come and hear. DMO is challenging your Oga. Pls invite him and raid his house it's only corrupt people that challenge saint pmb
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by Max24: 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
lThe problem with Buhari is that his closest advisers are largely incompetent. Rather than look for the best brains to work with irrespective of where they come from he decided to surround himself with his family members and relatives who might not have the capability to deal with the demands of his office. He should appoint on merit and not 95% sentiments because at the end of the day everybody will suffer.
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by judondasylva(m): 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Which government are you referring? There is no government here.. Just one silly old mtherfvcka parading with his club of criminals running the event of our time..

Buhari is criminal who has come to steal and kill just like the biblical description of the devil..

He has nothing in his brain and nothing shall he offer..

Imagine the Idďiotic basťarď didn't even bother consulting or at least wait for DMO's advice before going ahead with his barbarian directive..
my brother u just spoke my mind
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by judondasylva(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
hungryboy:
The dullard wan put Nigeria in eternal debt before we vote am out in 2019,
All the trillions were him talk say him recover
Him use am play football bet?
please ask the ediot
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by judondasylva(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Axon:
Hmmmmmm

First he came and said he wants emergency powers, they said NO

Secondly he went back and came back that he wants to sell NLNG to his cronies, they said NO

Now he came back that he wants to borrow the largest amount of money ever seen in the history of any African country

Mr abokii agenda to finish Nigerians forever has many faces. This is one of the faces
Shey they voted change it is here lets enjoy it while it last
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2016
judondasylva:
my brother u just spoke my mind

Just for the fact I am certain Nigerians would suffer under this devil until 2019...makes me para 2 4 7..
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
[s]
bams2999:
[/s]

Village boy.. Leaving on dust and don't even know what development means..

Why don't you try the kiddies board of NL and have as much fun as u deserve..
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by hoodua467(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
It is useless telling this government the truth, they alone has all the answers!! All those backing them now unquestionably, we will see, when the time comes, we shall not accept your excuses!!!!
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by Sibrah: 1:17am On Oct 29, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I'm not against Buhari borrowing, I'm only scared that 40% of that money might be used in clearing grasses grin
Better than spiritual consultation.
Re: Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari by Macsholly: 7:25am On Oct 29, 2016
Excuse me o.... are we talking of borrowing $22.08 billion or $22.08million, because if u say $22.08 billion dats approx 8.7 trillion Naira, is dat not even more than the entire budget, how can u borrow more than d entire budget what abt the IGR from oil, agriculture and others..... i don't understand o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos IGR Hits 103.4billion Naira In First Quarter Of 2018 / News About Me On Speakership Race Fake – Dogara / David Lyon: Join Me To Rescue Bayelsa From Hunger, Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.