Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. (15527 Views)

Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by truefact: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Na wa oo. Shoo!! E be like that my post really pepper some people. gringringrin
Ur post no pepper anybody, but it would have sweeter, if you had campaigned for expulsion of South east from one Nigeria. ..

... I wish you can pressure your baboon thin god to do that, so that one Nigeria will be exactly what you have prayed for...because as you know one finger can bring dirty to all fingers... zombified foooools everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by ImoRiver: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2016
Jonathan remains a waste and should remain unforgiven. This he should have done instead of empowering militants and scaring away intellectuals from their communities. God bless Buhari. Hopefully Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta part of Imo State is included.
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by obataokenwa(m): 9:47am On Oct 28, 2016
let's see the seriousness first with the Ogoni clean up project. I hate when so many things are raised same time without any corresponding again.
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by fourthworld: 9:47am On Oct 28, 2016
IykeChukz:
It may take years, but certainly, Nigeria MUST be great!

Thumbs up PMB!

Militancy and agitations are the only things that reset this Nigeria government back to factory setting. If the entire youth of this Country can stand up and demand good governance from these thieves,, I am telling you that all of them will think twice before looting our common wealth

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by crisycent: 9:48am On Oct 28, 2016
Shebi him say him wan bomb ND? Lagos oyel no fit carry the entire country? grin grin
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Justycxx(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2016
Kingsley1000:
wailers what ur brothers couldn't do for you now buhari is doing it
zombie its future impossible tense that was used there
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Jesusloveyou: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin
To even remember how ogoni clean up launched some months ago was abandoned is very annoying
but u iPods were not happy about the ogoni clean up, that is always the characteristics of iPods, they always go against every good things encourage evil things

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by franugo(m): 9:50am On Oct 28, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin
To even remember how ogoni clean up launched some months ago was abandoned is very annoying

are you serious bro Dt laudable venture has been abandoned ? Can anyone corroborate his story pls, this is serious

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Izonpikin: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2016
What the f is this..we want resource control and he is talking about 10billion dollars..scam!!!! angry
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by fourthworld: 9:55am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Haba bros, even this kind thread sef na wailable thread to you?? Na wa oo. cheesy

Good move FG. I hope the plan is followed to a logical conclusion. Please be sure to keep your fraction of the funds contributed to this course from the vultures in NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta- the people that populate those two places are some of the worst enemies of their own region, they steal so much they even mistakenly steal what is rightfully theirs!!

God bless the South South.

God bless the South West.

God bless the Middle Belt.

God bless the North East.

God bless the North West.

You are day dreaming. Divide and rule has died long ago, the SE support of the SS has made the FG to see the handwriting on the and resorted to do the right thing. So your systematic amateur political writing to join SS to you losers and exclude the SE will not work ok, and tomfoolery is so visible that the so called project outlined there will even be funded by the oil and gas and the SE has the largest deposit of gas in the nation. We will not stop the fight till we see that entire SESS region are given required respect due to them. Keep dreaming and scheming

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by saintkel(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2016
saintmark88:

U stole my style nah
Make I hear
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Izonpikin: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:

pls,remove Niger delta from among that dependant_on_others_to_survive regions,we do not belong with you. And quit acting like u love the niger delta,we dont need ur deceptive dark concern.
Op,buhari thank u,buh u cannot deceive us niger deltans,we aint afonjas. All we need is true federalism and resource control,shikena.
this is the very comment..

We can't be deceived by 10billion dollars or shiiiiit...enough of the leeching..

So now buhari realizes that the oil up north would be nothing so he wants to find a way out...what happened to nuking the niger delta with operation crocodile smile..??

Nonsense

How can we move ahead as a nation if we want to keep the status quo by miliking the niger delta...I keep asking..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Izonpikin: 10:02am On Oct 28, 2016
franugo:

are you serious bro Dt laudable venture has been abandoned ? Can anyone corroborate his story pls, this is serious
ofcourse...it was all a scam to massage the foolishness of many..
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by caracas: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Haba bros, even this kind thread sef na wailable thread to you?? Na wa oo. cheesy

Good move FG. I hope the plan is followed to a logical conclusion. Please be sure to keep your fraction of the funds contributed to this course from the vultures in NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta- the people that populate those two places are some of the worst enemies of their own region, they steal so much they even mistakenly steal what is rightfully theirs!!

It is only the hungry that needs Bread
Only the sick needs medication
Only the lonely needs a companion ........
GOD in his infinite goodness n wisdom has already blessed the South east n its people.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by banki(m): 10:07am On Oct 28, 2016
Izonpikin:

How has it been abandonded?

you guys should just stop this nonsense abeg... jona don loose election can we live in peace
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by bams2999(m): 10:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Good development for Niger-Delta pples
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Emmenyk(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Na wa oo. Shoo!! E be like that my post really pepper some people. gringringrin

already consumed by your own hatred. oya come and be going, we already know you're back.

BTW, try and get the Igbo interpretation of Omenka and try to live by it, your dispositions are the direct opposite

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:

South East nko? I don't even believe in god, at least not the popular idea of what god is supposed to be, but its this kind of divisive comment that sparks unrest. I was happy with your comment being the first to commend the good.move until I saw that you left out the South East. Are they not Nigerians?
Mind you, I'm from the South West
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by omenka(m): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

South East nko? I don't even believe in god, at least not the popular idea of what god is supposed to be, but its this kind of divisive comment that sparks unrest. I was happy with your comment being the first to commend the good.move until I saw that you left out the South East. Are they not Nigerians?
Mind you, I'm from the South West
Do I look like I care where you are from?? How is it your business who I ask God to bless or otherwise Shoo.

Abeg shift from my face jor.

All the crap those nonentities spill here, how many times have you cautioned anyone?? Na my own dey always turn belle pass.

You guys aint seen nothing yet.

Since some people, against all good counsel, have decided to turn Nairaland into "Tribaland", we have decided to have it their way.

Anyone who doesn't like my comment can go screw themselves.

Bye.
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Do I look like I care where you are from?? How is it your business who I ask God to bless or otherwise Shoo.

Abeg shift from my face jor.

All the crap those nonentities spill here, how many times have you cautioned anyone?? Na my own dey always turn belle pass.

You guys aint seen nothing yet.

Since some people, against all good counsel, have decided to turn Nairaland into "Tribaland", we have decided to have it their way.

Anyone who doesn't like my comment can go screw themselves.

Bye.
So, you think two wrongs make a right? People like you are the problem of Nigeria.
I only added where I was from in case you decided to bring up a fallacious argument against the man. If you truly mean well for this country, instead of you to find ways to promote one Nigeria, you think sowing your own seeds of hate in retaliation is the best thing to do?
I have respect for your political analysis, but don't think I won't call you out when you do something wrong. You might perceive it as a mere e-war/online bashing, but if anything drastic eventually happens to the unity of this country, historians will point to things like this as a factor that had much influence. I don't think you want to be part of that. Relax, and review your position. Thank you.
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Izonpikin: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2016
banki:

How has it been abandonded?

you guys should just stop this nonsense abeg... jona don loose election can we live in peace
that's if buhari decides to fight corruption unhypocritically then can we manage with is short comings..
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by franugo(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2016
Izonpikin:

jesu kristine! Can u get picture evidence bro?? I go like use am for sth
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by IAmTobore(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin
I swear to God almighty, d tin dey baffle me. Wey Festus Keyamo and him animal rights bufallos?
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Alanzazani: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

So, you think two wrongs make a right? People like you are the problem of Nigeria.
I only added where I was from in case you decided to bring up a fallacious argument against the man. If you truly mean well for this country, instead of you to find ways to promote one Nigeria, you think sowing your own seeds of hate in retaliation is the best thing to do?
I have respect for your political analysis, but don't think I won't call you out when you do something wrong. You might perceive it as a mere e-war/online bashing, but if anything drastic eventually happens to the unity of this country, historians will point to things like this as a factor that had much influence. I don't think you want to be part of that. Relax, and review your position. Thank you.

thanks my brother. i am from the south east but i was born in plateau state like my grandfather. Lived thete all my life schooled in the north east. I force myself to believe probably our younger ones come on this forum to expression thier frustration at the sytem that has failed us all or probably untravelled people show there ignorance through stereotyping people. This omenka gives me cause for worry i had seen his picture a day he uploaded it on nairaland on a feb 14 asking us to rate hik abd his fiancee. To think someone old enough to want ro get married thinks like
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Alanzazani: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
AnonyNymous:

thanks my brother. i am from the south east but i was born in plateau state like my grandfather. Lived thete all my life schooled in the north east. I force myself to believe probably our younger ones come on this forum to expression thier frustration at the sytem that has failed us all or probably untravelled people show there ignorance through stereotyping people. This omenka gives me cause for worry i had seen his picture a day he uploaded it on nairaland on a feb 14 asking us to rate him and his fiancee. To think someone old enough to want to get married thinks like this omenka i wonder whay kind of children he will raise because all our societal problems originate from the family unit. omenka go ahead and pour venom on me cos i know you are unintelligent and only resort to raining insults. but be guided the internet has made the world a small village. u bleeped up by putting up your face

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by chigoizie7(m): 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Until u guys do what is needed to be done for those host communities, clean up there lands, but cleaning up the lands u(FG) by act of commission or omission polluted, either by negligence or by not enforcing the appropriate laws into making sure that our security operatives who are paid with the proceeds from the oil makes sure that no oil pipeline is/was vandalised.

But cleaning up the lands will take years (lands where dey farm) (rivers where they fish or do other things needed by water) in this case, u have to make arrangements to provide for their needs until their lands and water is safe again for use( map out some amount of money from oil sales and give it as stipends to those affected).

Be serious about it, and then watch as millitancy die a natural and ever lasting death. Stop playing politics with the lives of fellow nigerians.

Btw, I thought this hopeless govt and it's zombies said that naija does not need Naija delta oil. Bunch of deluded fools
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Oblang(m): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:

pls,remove Niger delta from among that dependant_on_others_to_survive regions,we do not belong with you. And quit acting like u love the niger delta,we dont need ur deceptive dark concern.
Op,buhari thank u,buh u cannot deceive us niger deltans,we aint afonjas. All we need is true federalism and resource control,shikena.

I will continue asking u this. Why didn't u ppl push for resource control when ur son was there?
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Justiceleague1: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oblang:

I will continue asking u this. Why didn't u ppl push for resource control when ur son was there?
and i will continue to ask u this: Did gej tag us mere 5%?
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Oblang(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:

and i will continue to ask u this: Did gej tag us mere 5%?

Lol...so this is because of 5%? I'm sure u are from the SE and not Niger delta...
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by MadamExcellency: 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:

Another trait of a hypocrite who has no mirror.

You were the same person that made the comment below during Jonathan's administration and now you are all out praising a probable impossible future wish.

Megalomaniac hypocrite.

omenka:
"The previously notorious Lagos-Ore- Benin motorway has been repaired and I personally supplied photographic evidence of that FEAT on Social Media"

Indeed, our greatest problem in Nigeria is not corruption but celebration of mediocrity just as Femke Van Zeijl said recently.

How can one term reconstructing a road 'feat'

Lord please, come to our rescue. This is just too damn much.

I pray Nairalanders with conscience see the real you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Justiceleague1: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oblang:

Lol...so this is because of 5%? I'm sure u are from the SE and not Niger delta...
do you want us to swear to it?
I am very sure if ur wife makes jest of your jalopy agbegilodo 1960 peugeaot over ur neighbor's new prado jeep,u will pat her on the back... Afonja..
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Oblang(m): 2:20pm On Oct 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:

do you want us to swear to it?
I am very sure if ur wife makes jest of your jalopy agbegilodo 1960 peugeaot over ur neighbor's new prado jeep,u will pat her on the back... Afonja..

Truely didn't u give the president 5% vote? My brother it is not abt 5%, it is abt the loss of the inefficient buffoon..kiss the truth..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 / FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong / Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.