Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. (15506 Views)

Pictures From The Lagos Reconstruction Of 10-lane Oshodi-int’l Airport / Ikpeazu Flags Off Reconstruction Of Port-Harcourt Road Aba, An FG Road (Pics) / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by omenka(m): 7:26am On Oct 28, 2016
cyberdurable:
Ewwww... Take some antibiotics na. Haba! Sorry fa. This recession dey real oo!! Just look at that..

Get well and bye. smiley
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Justiceleague1: 7:44am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Haba bros, even this kind thread sef na wailable thread to you?? Na wa oo. cheesy

Good move FG. I hope the plan is followed to a logical conclusion. Please be sure to keep your fraction of the funds contributed to this course from the vultures in NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta- the people that populate those two places are some of the worst enemies of their own region, they steal so much they even mistakenly steal what is rightfully theirs!!

God bless the South South.

God bless the South West.

God bless the Middle Belt.

God bless the North East.

God bless the North West.
pls,remove Niger delta from among that dependant_on_others_to_survive regions,we do not belong with you. And quit acting like u love the niger delta,we dont need ur deceptive dark concern.
Op,buhari thank u,buh u cannot deceive us niger deltans,we aint afonjas. All we need is true federalism and resource control,shikena.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by saintmark88(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2016
saintkel:
Nice one but am tired of we will, soon to st kissart, I want it now n now

Proper Planning is key to a successful project
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by unclejb2(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2016
Another propaganda to divert attention from the money they are about syphoning to the North East under the aegis of NEDC. Let Buhari go and start with the Ogoni clean up exercise he used propaganda to kick start since last year.

We can no longer be fooled by a fool

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by saintkel(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2016
saintmark88:

Proper Planning is key to a successful project
Another Saint?
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by saintmark88(m): 8:37am On Oct 28, 2016
saintkel:
Another Saint?

U stole my style nah
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2016
IDONBILIVIT grin grin grin grin

$10,000,000,000*470NGN= grin grin grin grin grin

Uncle Bubu Stop Lying Jor

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Bom4Real: 8:58am On Oct 28, 2016
The normal wash
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by teebillz: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2016
How far have they gone with the Ogoni clean-up?
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by nkpommpko(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2016
NCANN:
grin you de mind that kunu sipping old monkey
that kunu sipping old monkey is doing what your ogogoro bibing young orangutan refused to do for his own people in the God forsaken six years he spent there, I feel like vomiting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by chiedu7: 9:07am On Oct 28, 2016
They dont want money, they want resource control

After all the $10 billion comes from them in the first place.
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by nkpommpko(m): 9:10am On Oct 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:

pls,remove Niger delta from among that dependant_on_others_to_survive regions,we do not belong with you. And quit acting like u love the niger delta,we dont need ur deceptive dark concern.
Op,buhari thank u,buh u cannot deceive us niger deltans,we aint afonjas. All we need is true federalism and resource control,shikena.
I don't understand you guys, when Johnathan was up there why didn't you people bomb pipelines for true federalism?
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by fendorf(m): 9:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Nice one
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by borntosuccess(m): 9:12am On Oct 28, 2016
#5%
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Emmenyk(m): 9:17am On Oct 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
[b]•Says Nigeria’s survival still depends on oil Industry

how far the North East and Lake Chad oil exploration, oil never still show ? grin grin
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Justiceleague1: 9:20am On Oct 28, 2016
For once,nice one bubu,buh be warned,we shall yet continue our agitation for true federalism/resource control.. Every region should be able develop itself with its own resources..if only parasites would quit being tapeworms.

However,its funny and dramatic how "kill them all" anti niger delta crusaders are pretending to now love and sympathise with the niger deltans..one 'methuselan' 'nairaland resident minister of ipob affairs' that cannot live without catching anambra and abia rats was even splashing his yeye blessing,tagging the south south with the parasitic and jinxed nw ne nc and sw..tufiakwa.
Wetin concern south south with afonja and mallam and other evil ppl?

Again,buhari shud be warned, ''i go" na bottle,he cannot deceive anybody with his "i will,we shall,doghari shall,osibande will,....." can never deceive us,we aint afonjas...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Litmus: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2016
God knows i believe in Nigeria and in our abilities but given the significance of the area to Nigeria - in terms of economic benefits and potential for anarchy - the government should find some foreign consortium and charge them with creating some world-class development. We live in a world of borderless multinationals and there are some incredible people out there with exciting visions for what communities could look like. For one thing there would be no ethnic finger pointing or politicians to accuse of corruption- meaning there would be transparency (hopefully).
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by repogirl(f): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Na so!

How far with the overly dramatised oboibiri clean up? We are not hearing any news about it anymore...abi e don enter voice mail till further notice?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by able20(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2016
Kingsley1000:
wailers what ur brothers couldn't do for you now buhari is doing it
Buhari do what?, na plan just to cool the NDA/ militants down
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Justiceleague1: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2016
nkpommpko:
I don't understand you guys, when Johnathan was up there why didn't you people bomb pipelines for true federalism?
jonathan didnt tag us mere 5%,did he now?
Answer or swerve...
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Justiceleague1: 9:28am On Oct 28, 2016
chiedu7:
They dont want money, they want resource control

After all the $10 billion comes from them in the first place.
God bless bless you..

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Kingsley1000(m): 9:30am On Oct 28, 2016
God bless buhari ....
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by nkpommpko(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2016
Justiceleague1:

jonathan didnt tag us mere 5%,did he now?
Answer or swerve...
he did not tag you at all, so I swerve.
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2016
omenka:
Haba bros, even this kind thread sef na wailable thread to you?? Na wa oo. cheesy

Good move FG. I hope the plan is followed to a logical conclusion. Please be sure to keep your fraction of the funds contributed to this course from the vultures in NDDC and Ministry of Niger Delta- the people that populate those two places are some of the worst enemies of their own region, they steal so much they even mistakenly steal what is rightfully theirs!!

God bless the South South.

God bless the South West.

God bless the Middle Belt.

God bless the North East.

God bless the North West.

A prayer of a sinful man is "cause"...... Blessing will only come to those evil ppl like you do not prayer for.....for that I remove, I free, I deliver My South South from your evil prayers...Amen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by sammyj: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2016
This is great development !!! grin wink
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by olusogo: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2016
SillyMods:
Truth be told, if there is a president capable of pulling ND and Nigeria as a whole out of perpetual economic doom, Buhari is the one I know of.

His sincerity of purpose and genuine efforts to see Nigeria succeed didn't begin today. Such patriotic act has been there before he was head of state, hence his political enemies have always failed to be able to bring him down.

I pray the man PMB succeed. He needs our support if we really want a prosperous Nigeria.

May God bless you. Verily. you are on point.
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Justiceleague1: 9:36am On Oct 28, 2016
nkpommpko:
he did not tag you at all, so I swerve.
thank you..
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by biggy26: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2016
It's about time!!
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by omenka(m): 9:37am On Oct 28, 2016
GreatSE:

A prayer of a sinful man is "cause"...... Blessing will only come to those evil ppl like you do not prayer for.....for that I remove, I free, I deliver My South South from your evil prayers...Amen
With the bold, I can swear with my last breath what part of the country you are from and it is not South South. gringrin

Bye.
Re: Buhari To Launch $10billion Niger Delta Reconstruction Fund.. by Semper247(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
To Launch grin

It Seems Buhari is only concerned with Niger Delta and Northeast grin

Not surprised.

Let buhari turn SS ti Washington DC, wailers will still wail.

Ur hero didn't even talk about doing shit, he never imagined it...... He was too busy satisfying his cronies.

Buhari lunched ogoni clean up, u still wailed.
Buhari will lunch Niger delta reconstruction, u are wailing.
When buhari will start building second Niger bridge, u will still wail.

It is in u, in ur DNA.... Happy wailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmad Tackles Aliyu Atiku For Calling Buhari A Dictator / Discos Beg Customers As Blackout Worsens On Grid Collapse / FFK Visits Governor Simon Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.