Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally (626 Views)

5 Heartbreaking True Signs Of Conditional Love (ALERT!!!) / To The Nigerian Ladies Dat Support Unconditionally / How To Make A Lady Like You Unconditionally, Even If You Don't Have Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally by bamisepeters(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Many of us are attracted to so many things before entering into a relationship with someone.

Some of us by the appearance(which is common), some because of a particular part of the body and some are attracted to a particular behavior of that opposite gender.

I have heard so many people saying their partner must be extremely good looking (their definition of good looking, i don't know) yet, at the end of the day, you will be disappointed when you see that partner.

Well, beauty is in the hands of the beholder. I use to say there is a man for every woman no matter the condition of the physical appearance.

You need to set good standard for yourself. Good standard is not conditional when it comes to relationship. What is good for one goose might be bad for another goose in a relationship.

What drives someone else's boat may sink another person's boat in a relationship.

Natural love is better and last longer than conditional love.

If you love because of money, because of appearance, because of qualification, character or anything, just remember nothing last on earth.

If those things vanishes what will you fall back to?

It is good to wish for some qualities in your partner though, but don't raise too much expectations on them.

Remember, apart from relationship, there are so many of our dreams that don't come to reality no matter how hard we try, we take those ones that comes as fate and make good use of it.

What you wish for might not be the best for you, let nature decides when it comes to love.

What ever is yours naturally will look good to just you no matter the condition even when others are seeing something contrary.

If you say your friends' spouse are very good looking and you want yours to beat them, trust me, if yours didn't come naturally, the chances of having a great relationship with that partner is 50-50.

Remember, if you are either enjoying your relationship or otherwise it is you alone, it is no other person's business. They don't even want to know because you don't know what the experience is with their's.

Love "because of" leads to displeasure, discomfort etc. at the long run for many.

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/10/conditional-love-diminish.html

Re: Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally by essohjay1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Okay
Re: Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally by Laveda(f): 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2016
I don't know what you're trying to say, but from what I could point out.

You mean I shouldn't get attracted to a man due to certain Xteristics? How does that even work?

1 Like

Re: Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally by FvckShiT(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is for someone who fūcking cares bout love grin
Re: Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally by ayobase(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Loving someone conditionally at first might not necessarily mean the love will wax cold if the conditions eventually "wear out", because time, love and fun shared over the period would have shadowed the supposed conditions.
Re: Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally by ayobase(m): 3:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

You mean I shouldn't get attracted to a man due to certain Xteristics? How does that even work?

Yes, we should fall in love with someone who has met our targets, but will you continue in the relationship (marriage) if we later realised that those targets are short-lived.
Re: Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally by Oahray: 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2016
Don't even try to contrast 'natural love' (whatever that means) and 'conditional love'.

Every form of love in the universe is conditional, whether it is selfish or selfless, real or imagined, loyal or fickle, natural or artificial, divine or human. There's always a reason, a condition either for it's birth or sustenance or both.

In reality, there's no such thing as unconditional love.

2 Likes

Re: Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally by bamisepeters(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
A man who knows he can put another woman in the damily way will say this"
ayobase:
Loving someone conditionally at first might not necessarily mean the love will wax cold if the conditions eventually "wear out", because time, love and fun shared over the period would have shadowed the supposed conditions.
"

A woman who believes money can do anything will say this"
Laveda:
"

And a man who knows the truth and will always love to turn table around, always want to tell the woman he is in charge will say this "
Oahray:
Don't even try to contrast 'natural love' (whatever that means) and 'conditional love'.
Every form of love in the universe is conditional, whether it is selfish or selfless, real or imagined, loyal or fickle, natural or artificial, divine or human. There's always a reason, a condition either for it's birth or sustenance or both.
In reality, there's no such thing as unconditional love.
"
Re: Conditional Love Diminishes Unconditionally by Oahray: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2016
bamisepeters:
A man who knows he can put another woman in the damily way will say this""

A woman who believes money can do anything will say this""

And a man who knows the truth and will always love to turn table around, always want to tell the woman he is in charge will say this ""
yeah yeah... When you know you have no real point whatsoever, attack the persons with the better logic.

(1) (Reply)

Am Officially Blind. / Attitudes Of A Lady / Happy Birthday Thelma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.