Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Attitudes Of A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attitudes Of A Lady (627 Views)

Attitudes That Cheapen You / 10 Attitudes Guys Display Online When They Have No Girlfriends / 13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attitudes Of A Lady by Nwendubrights(f): 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Being a woman doesn’t make you a lady, the term “lady” is used for the feminine gender, a girl of 18 can be called a lady if she possesses the qualities of a lady.

Growing up as a teen there were things my mum taught me, many things like, you don’t talk while an elder is talking, you stand up immediately an elder comes in, you don’t speak bad about people in public. My mum will tell me that there is a huge difference between a lady and a woman.

Who is a lady?

A lady is a woman of class, a lady knows when to talk and when to shut up, she knows how to make the right choice of words, she is modest and humble, a lady is a woman of dignity, timber and caliber. A lady is a woman who behaves in a polite manner, a lady might have a poor educational background but her good character, manners and intelligence outshines her. Being a lady is a matter if choice you either choose to be or not.
Attitudes of a lady

A saying goes”your attitude determines your amplitude”. There are some characteristics that make a lady stand out in the society, look at the list below.

A lady:

Is a woman of class: She does things in a spectacular way, even if she doesn’t have the resources she manages the ones she has to produce something great.
Is well mannered-she respects and greets people, she speaks with honor and she says no in a gentle way.
Is modest: when it comes to fashion a lady goes for what she likes and what she is comfortable in, she doesn’t go for every trend, she doesn’t wear revealing clothes, she dresses in a classy way and doesn’t dress to kill.
She is intelligent and smart: She always thinks before taking an action/and she adheres to good advice.
She loves to learn: She is equally teachable, and she listens to people talk.
see more @ www.thesoundme.
Re: Attitudes Of A Lady by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
I see. smiley
Re: Attitudes Of A Lady by Bluezy13(m): 10:05pm On Dec 29, 2016
Nwendubrights:
Being a woman doesn’t make you a lady, the term “lady” is used for the feminine gender, a girl of 18 can be called a lady if she possesses the qualities of a lady.

Growing up as a teen there were things my mum taught me, many things like, you don’t talk while an elder is talking, you stand up immediately an elder comes in, you don’t speak bad about people in public. My mum will tell me that there is a huge difference between a lady and a woman.

Who is a lady?

A lady is a woman of class, a lady knows when to talk and when to shut up, she knows how to make the right choice of words, she is modest and humble, a lady is a woman of dignity, timber and caliber. A lady is a woman who behaves in a polite manner, a lady might have a poor educational background but her good character, manners and intelligence outshines her. Being a lady is a matter if choice you either choose to be or not.
Attitudes of a lady

A saying goes”your attitude determines your amplitude”. There are some characteristics that make a lady stand out in the society, look at the list below.

A lady:

Is a woman of class: She does things in a spectacular way, even if she doesn’t have the resources she manages the ones she has to produce something great.
Is well mannered-she respects and greets people, she speaks with honor and she says no in a gentle way.
Is modest: when it comes to fashion a lady goes for what she likes and what she is comfortable in, she doesn’t go for every trend, she doesn’t wear revealing clothes, she dresses in a classy way and doesn’t dress to kill.
She is intelligent and smart: She always thinks before taking an action/and she adheres to good advice.
She loves to learn: She is equally teachable, and she listens to people talk.

See more herehttps://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiJjP69pJrRAhUGiRoKHTdCDEkQFggmMAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fthesoundme.%2Ftag%2Flady%2F&usg=AFQjCNGhw8w4e1_Rfu2NNYgJK9qocU1mxQ&sig2=ZP0x6x1fO-wjH2s81f222w
Ok
Re: Attitudes Of A Lady by MARX77(m): 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] On point.i LUV EVRITIN abt d concept of a lady and i pray 2 marry one someday.
Re: Attitudes Of A Lady by Florblu(f): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2016
I am a Lady
Re: Attitudes Of A Lady by BlackDBagba: 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Will You Still Go Ahead With This Wedding Proposal After This Happened? - Video / Here’s What Your Valentine’s Day Looks Like, Based On Your Zodiac Sign And Relat / Top 6 Organization That Are Romancing And Killing Nigeria Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.