Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,350 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 PM

Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport (36601 Views)

The Presidential Cars That Waited For President Buhari At The Airport / Jonathan, Sirleaf, Ikpeazu At Obasanjo's 80th Birthday (Photos) / Obasanjo And Ikpeazu At Economic Summit In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by cokiek(f): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2016
Buhari just dey terrorize everybody
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by Louiscutedude(m): 9:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
How z dis suppose to b news?......everybody are been search b4 in d airport naaa...
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by Rockyrascal(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Two hands in the air like say u get yawa withu olopa grin

1 Like

Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bantino:
Normal thing nah. No one should be above the law

Meanwhile ...
Lmao @ that meme grin

Only few of us would understand. Lmao grin
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by MyX1: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Behold The Executive Governor of Abia State Dr Okeziea Victor Ikpeazu.( Phd)a Humble Man to the Core.

Subjecting himself to Due Process & Flying the Economy class with fellow Nigerians.

May God Bless him as he continue to Examplify what Servant Leadership is all about.

1 Like

Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by nijanigga: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
see fatness, all the goat heads and towel meat inside this fat governor,that's what Nigerian girls like thou; fatness is highly correlated to wealth.
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by slurryeye: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2016
The size of that dude's head bemuse me grin

2 Likes

Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by browseyd22(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Publicity stunt, good one
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by ahamonyeka(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yes,is he above the law?

Though all those searching na for formality sake.
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by Monopoly123(m): 12:15am On Oct 29, 2016
What kind of stupid news is this, and a foreigner will come to nairaland.com to read news and be seeing dis rubbish. Itz like dis mods are high on something, dere are better stories dat could have gotten to front page. Who dis one epp
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by oweman: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2016
EasternPride:
This is nothing nau.

He is not a Nigerian governor he is from biafrogs so it's OK searching him as he could be having bombs or cocaine in his pockets or even pants .
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by Edum13656: 3:00am On Oct 29, 2016
...because he was pictured flying private jet.
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by nijanigga: 3:47am On Oct 29, 2016
slurryeye:
The size of that dude's head bemuse me grin
goat meat full that head.
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by cardoctor(m): 5:41am On Oct 29, 2016
If change begins with him, why is he sitting his fat ar53 in business class?
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2016
hyprealestatemkt:
All of una don the picture crew abi

Hmmmmmm
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by osusuallstars: 6:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Good one. Ikpeazu. Cutting cost is an effective management tool.
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by autonomous22: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2016
Ehe ! him no b human being
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by dechiome(m): 7:17am On Oct 29, 2016
I was surprised seeing Government Ikpeazu last Tuesday
Morning at the Owerri airport departure hall patiently waiting for the boarding announcement of Airpeace flight to Abuja. Humbly queued to be checked & searched. Am proud to have him as my Governor. Pure CLASS.
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by frankodus(m): 7:44am On Oct 29, 2016
i see
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by loomer: 7:50am On Oct 29, 2016
So them still dey do this kind search for airports?
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by TRAVEL101(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2016
This is no News
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by Ogidigba1(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Next please
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by Ogidigba1(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2016
Next please
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by shotster50(m): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Some people need exercises
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by chibuzorAbia: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2016
nijanigga:
see fatness, all the goat heads and towel meat inside this fat governor,that's what Nigerian girls like thou; fatness is highly correlated to wealth.

Honestly anytime I see this Ikpeazu guy I laugh. Why? Because he reminds me of FLATHEAAD. Kai Afonjas no go die well.
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by samuelUMOH(m): 12:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nigerian politicians with deception. How does that solve the problem in Abia State ? With many personal assistants with files wasting tax money !
Re: Security Operative Searched Ikpeazu At The Airport by nijanigga: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
chibuzorAbia:

Honestly anytime I see this Ikpeazu guy I laugh. Why? Because he reminds me of FLATHEAAD. Kai Afonjas no go die well.
abi afonjas don whip your butt?

(1) (2) (Reply)

G5 To G-String, Hustlers United: Sowore Reacts To PDP G5 Meeting With Tinubu / Buhari Summons Emergency FEC Meeting On Monday / Atiku Floors Buhari In Akwanga West In Nasarawa. — The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.