Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (90613 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
cejaypriesty:

The very thing their women have been deprived for so long grin
those her habokee ogas directors wey dey toast her go be like cry cry cry

grin grin

Una never see anything

Them expelled am from lasu them admit am for Harvard body con dey pepper them grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2016
this girl should not visit that desert without security... because those islamist will try to abduct and behead her... Tufiakwa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Oju ti AWON saddists #ToWhomItMayConcern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish! He who jah blessed, no jupiter can curse!! Baby, u're an eagle, u've got no business with millepedes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
IamPatriotic:
What's she trying to achieve with all of these unnecessary media stunts and recklessness?
what she's trying to achieve be say them rusticate am from laspotech,the following week Cambridge give am admission. She con do matric and upload am for social media so that haters like you will wet their pillows with tears codedly,bang your fingers that you stick into 12year old pussys on the keyboard angrily

The girl sef still get respect. She for wear bum shots with hijab con place the quoran on her breasts

Enemies of progress

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by ajakpe: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
Akon go jst Bleep u
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hausa ppl go ya werey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by foladara777(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
ApenaEde:
D love of money and fame, d beginning of evil.
U were banned 2 correct ur waywardness, now u allow urself fall victim of satanists. Ask Chidinma okeke d Enugu 2015 Cocumber beauty Queen what d love of money and fame brought on her.
Islamic laws are there 2 protect, honour u, against satanists predators parading as freedom fighters & feminists.
How will it feels if Queen of England get hugged & kissed publicly by unrelated adult male.
Islam sees every woman in d honor of a Queen.
Women are adults too u know, they can decide what's best for themselves. Stop disguising ur insecurities as d desire to protect women folk.
U should even be deciding what's best for anyone because u decide to marry of your children when they should be in school making a life for themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2016
ApenaEde:
U were banned 2 correct ur waywardness, now u allow urself fall victim of satanists. Ask Chidinma okeke d Enugu 2015 Cocumber beauty Queen what d love of money and fame brought on her.
Islamic laws are there 2 protect, honour u, against satanists predators parading as freedom fighters & feminists.
How will it feels if Queen of England get hugged & kissed publicly by unrelated adult male.
..Shhhhhhh...so na u kum holy past..
if u kno get wetin to say, go to mosque!..
it for pple like u

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by APCsupporter: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
blackberlin:
This will teach all the hausa hypocrites a lesson. . . they've marginalized their women for too long and they lack the common sense to decipher the true meaning of human rights. . .

If they want to be decent, let them stop child marriage, they are all guilty of it, including the so called lawmakers. It was in this same Nigeria that Yerima of Zamfara state married a 13 year old child. . . and those same set of people will make laws and expect the entire country to obey. . . mad people making laws for sane people since 1960.

While you are here typing this rubbish about child marriage, your grandparents are somewhere rraping your future generations. Go and check. The rape of babies is now rampant in the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2016
ApenaEde:
e gbe nuyin soun.

It means Islam is also against personal self ambition and improvrment. No vex. Na only one go,there are still millions of 5 years olds wey una still fit lock for kitchen and the other room

You dey call people wey better pass your local community and generation mentally socially financially Satanists. Epele o angel gabriel.na YOU holy pass.righteous man

Msheweew
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
ApenaEde:

IINFIDELS .
His holiness..ALLAH is waiting for u in heaven...kukuma go c am na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

While you are here typing this rubbish about child marriage, your grandparents are somewhere rraping your future generations. Go and check. The rape of babies is now rampant in the south

You seem pained. . . but I won't stoop so low to start exchanging insults with you. My comment was for people with progressive mindsets, so I understand when people like you find it annoying. Sorry ehn. . . wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2016
ajakpe:
Akon go jst Bleep u
wetin con consain you.when did sex become a crime abi is it your v@jyna? tongue

Even if akon fok am It's still better than all those habokee prick wey Don rotten tongue
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
His holiness..ALLAH is waiting for u in heaven...kukuma go c am na
no mind it grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by APCsupporter: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
blackberlin:

You seem pained. . . but I won't stoop so low to start exchanging insults with you. My comment was for people with progressive mindsets, so I understand when people like you find it annoying. Sorry ehn. . . wink

Why didn't you refute my claims? Stop raping innocent babies before you criticise child marriage
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Danmaiduguri(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
blackberlin:
This will teach all the hausa hypocrites a lesson. . . they've marginalized their women for too long and they lack the common sense to decipher the true meaning of human rights. . .

If they want to be decent, let them stop child marriage, they are all guilty of it, including the so called lawmakers. It was in this same Nigeria that Yerima of Zamfara state married a 13 year old child. . . and those same set of people will make laws and expect the entire country to obey. . . mad people making laws for sane people since 1960.

We dont care about Human rights we follow the Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Islam teaches us as soon as a girl matures she's can be married to the person of her choice. u christians have problem if the man nd woman agree to marry who are you to object? whats ur business?? even in d so called human rights their is freedom to practice religion. wait if human rights say u christians should not go to church on sunday will u follow human rights or your eligion?? abeg christians use ur sense.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

Why didn't you refute my claims? Stop raping innocent babies before you criticise child marriage

It's okay for you to be angry, I can understand. But I didn't mean things from a tribalistic point of view. . . I was just making a point and unfortunately, it had to do with Hausas. . . Sorry if you found my post offensive, I'm a very simple person brother. smiley

I love Hausas a lot and I'm a big fan of Emir Sanusi because of his outstanding performance when he was the CBN governor. . . I wish you all the best bro. . .
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
NothernerS nd their wahala..... if una WON preach purity,santicty nd others... Go first to boko haram,tell them to stop killing innocent() souls.... Jos leave that lady alone... 4 christ sake she's an adult... This islam pple too de worry...
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

We dont care about Human rights we follow the Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Islam teaches us as soon as a girl matures she's can be married to the person of her choice. u christians have problem if the man nd woman agree to marry who are you to object? whats ur business?? even in d so called human rights their is freedom to practice religion. wait if human rights say u christians should not go to church on sunday will u follow human rights or your eligion?? abeg christians use ur sense.

I respect that and I respect Islam as a religion, although some people try to give it a bad name, but they will not succeed Insha Allah! But my focus was on the hypocrites who unfortunately happen to be Hausas (i.e the Kannywood authorities and top politicians abusing the constitution).

All the same, I understand your point of view and apologize if you found it offensive.
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

WHo nd who raped babies??..tell mhe nd i will tell u more at Hausa's nd child marriages...
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

We dont care about Human rights we follow the Teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Islam teaches us as soon as a girl matures she's can be married to the person of her choice. u christians have problem if the man nd woman agree to marry who are you to object? whats ur business?? even in d so called human rights their is freedom to practice religion. wait if human rights say u christians should not go to church on sunday will u follow human rights or your eligion?? abeg ISLAMS use ur sense.
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by foladara777(m): 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2016
Danmaiduguri:

Islam teaches u..... Even at d expense of d girl's physical wellbeing? Mehn... Datz ugly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by omgseth: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
Wow,am really happy for her.....but these pictures especially d first one looks photoshoped undecided[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by pretty16(f): 2:16pm On Oct 29, 2016
God is good. She has moved to a higher level of grace. People did not know her when she was in kannywood, now she is in Hollywood, and about to become Famous. Like my 4year old will Say, "Nice One" grin smiley
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Icansing: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
ApenaEde:
Keep short,,, arrant Nonsense

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by APCsupporter: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
WHo nd who raped babies??..tell mhe nd i will tell u more at Hausa's nd child marriages...

Let's use the most available thing now. Check NL fp now now and come back
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by walosky(m): 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
choi! Akon go bleep you tire
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Icansing: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
ajakpe:
Akon go jst Bleep u
and what's wrong with that?

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
APCsupporter:

Let's use the most available thing now. Check NL fp now now and come back
..wetin u won say
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by phranq(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Kannywood will suffer if their actors n actresses wakes up n follow dis trend. i heard dey hv called d lady back to their kannywood but nollywood n hollywood don scata d lady head. abeg who no like better tin??
in igboland we say "onye na-asọ ihe ọma, ya rikwa nsị"
person wey better tin no dey swit mk him go chop shit!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
walosky:
choi! Akon go bleep you tire
Is she ur gurlor ur sis??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.