Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (90614 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by okrote4real: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
She's going places leaving the olodos behind. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by maleek2009: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmm thats life...if leaving ur society, morality, religion for the sake of world recognition is whar we called human right and civilization then we are in a world of deception led by immorality.

You will surely regret this decision rahama..you will indeed..no doubt.

U breaks God's order and yet u went ahead to join those devil's agent and here those brainwashed peoples are here hailing u...u need a rethink....

Note: Dont forget to quote me anywhere..

Proudly a muslim and a northerner!

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by crisycent: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
She don troway that smelling religious cloth grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by moshino(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2016
obinnafred:
Every disappointment is a blessing

Are you sure about that?
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by fireforfire: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
IamPatriotic:
What's she trying to achieve with all of these unnecessary media stunts and recklessness?

One bad belle spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by fireforfire: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
12inchDickson:
u r not patriotic, u r just an EP.. aka!?? Help me complete it

He must be one of d kanny wood online spies monitoring d babe to see what becomes of her life. But God pass dem
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by jegz25(m): 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2016
blackberlin:
This will teach all the hypocrites a lesson. . . they've marginalized their women for too long and they lack the common sense to decipher the true meaning of human rights. . .
if u b igbo I wan ask u since wen did ur women start to inherit dia papas properties?..wat will u call dat?
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 6:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
fireforfire:

He must be one of d kanny wood online spies monitoring d babe to see what becomes of her life. But God pass dem
certified EP, enemy of progress na him him be... Abeg anyone wey wn join MMM MAKE HIM HOLLA

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by ianSweet(f): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
aswear grin

Just how many days in America see transformation

God punish Islam and their followers who kill the dreams of women tongue

Amen, very backward religion.
There are so many female talents in that northern region, that useless religion is just what is taking them backwards. Serves them right.
Now they will think twice b4 banning anyone next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by ianSweet(f): 6:26pm On Oct 29, 2016
ApenaEde:

IINFIDELS .
Terrorist. U will end like Osama bin laden
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by ianSweet(f): 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2016
danjumakolo:
Hmmm kannywood shud really thank God for fighting,defeating and removing the agent of the Freemasons from her midst...let her go n dine wiv the jezebels...

Only God knows how many children lives she would have misled in the north who would wished to dress and b like her....

Who is this 15th century creature typing on nairaland? Pls u dont belong to this era, go and ride camels in the Arabian desert like your prophet did, ok? Nonsense!
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by sexymalato: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
;DSee levels, God catapault me to another level ooooo , meanwhile I need some concumber
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by ollah2: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
ianSweet:

Amen, very backward religion.
There are so many female talents in that northern region, that useless religion is just what is taking them backwards. Serves them right.
Now they will think twice b4 banning anyone next time

Your religion is as useless as you. How dare you use northerner muslims to judge Islam and other muslims in the world.
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by archieandrews1: 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2016
She come fresh pass sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
moshino:

Then where is your father's blessing for the disappointment you became to him? You know he was hoping you'll be Mikel Obi, Don Jazzy, E-Money, or even that small boy Davido, but nothing nothing, money you no get, fame you no get, na just to come stay for nairaland everyday you dey do.
why evils
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by itslinkin4005(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
Nicolars:
is it just me or the pictures r looking photoshoped... lol is it now bad to say ur mind...... c as diz ppl 1 kill me
bros abeg u get eye ooooh honestly na photo shopping tings I dey see oooh
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 8:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
IamPatriotic:
What's she trying to achieve with all of these unnecessary media stunts and recklessness?
she is trying to tell d pple dat banned her that she have seen d light at the end of the tunnel lol religion of peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by chidozieikeji2: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2016
deebrain:
I pray for every woman here that the Lord will "test your faith" like He has done, according to that Muslim cleric, to this pretty lady in Jesus name.
amen

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nicolars(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2016
itslinkin4005:
bros abeg u get eye ooooh honestly na photo shopping tings I dey see oooh
yh esp d first one

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
But the toto fit kan dey suffer am in silence oooo

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by kolaish(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2016
My advice to her is to watch her back. With this her step, she may have offended some people. she should just be extremely careful and alert security wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2016
kannnywood wey still dey use palm oil as blood. SMH. I happy for u jare rahma. see as akon gallant for there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 30, 2016
ApenaEde:
IINFIDELS .
Sorry.. what is infidels

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Wininno(m): 6:36am On Oct 30, 2016
Sirrexninefour:
shocked Lovely! kiss

I feel like dabbing for this chic kiss wink

Abeg who Kannywood don epp?

Bunch of hypocrites, quick to condemn others while their lives in their closets is stuffed up in shit!

Kai! More graces to you dearie, your expellers shall live long, and continue to whince in heartbreaking disillusion, even as you ascend the ladder of Success effortlessly!

May God, Allah, Oluwa, Chineke, Abasi, Ubangiji continue to make your star shine brighter!!!! kiss
Hahahahaha. Kai! Guy you too much jor. Chop knuckles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:43am On Oct 30, 2016
maleek2009:
Hmm thats life...if leaving ur society, morality, religion for the sake of world recognition is whar we called human right and civilization then we are in a world of deception led by immorality.

You will surely regret this decision rahama..you will indeed..no doubt.

U breaks God's order and yet u went ahead to join those devil's agent and here those brainwashed peoples are here hailing u...u need a rethink....

Note: Dont forget to quote me anywhere..

Proudly a muslim and a northerner!
na you create am wey you Don know say she go regret am
Enemies OF good things. Why body dey always pepper una when person achieve good things. How come body no pepper una the same way when chibok girls where kidnapped
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2016
ollah2:

Your religion is as useless as you. How dare you use northerner muslims to judge Islam and other muslims in the world.
I have free panadol o grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Abdulkatcha(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2016
kanywood can u see now Rahma is going higher if this door closed another one open..... hmmm wait oooo is Akon grabbing her buttocks can u ban her now
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by BudeYahooCom: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2016
Hausa/fulani muslim extremists will feel like killing her.
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by ollah2: 9:38am On Oct 30, 2016
SAMBARRY:
I have free panadol o grin

Go use the extra version oo grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Damicares(f): 10:19am On Oct 30, 2016
ollah2:

Oga not every oo
Hahaha grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2016
ollah2:

Go use the extra version oo grin
no you need if more.I bought it for those who are having headache on behalf If other's success tongue
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by mondee02(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
wethebest:
And Akon is holding her waist, freedom is sweet. grin grin grin grin
And they are all muslim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.