Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) (90611 Views)

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized / Rahama Sadau And Her Lookalike Sisters (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Attends Premiere Of "Road To Redemption" With Akon In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
I believe " they" will be looking for how to kill this woman now.
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 31, 2016
SAMBARRY:
chaiii all this lamentations because she go shoot movie for America. grin

It must really hurt una ego and religion seriously grin

I get free paracetamol. It removes the pain,tears, whinning and lamentations away grin

lol...I gez u know she acted and dressed indecently that was y she was fired.We in the north knows the power the screen has on up coming children... And those that fired her had wanted her dress like Virgin mary,but she opted to dress like a LovePeddler..if u r the type that encourage your sister dress that way, then I dof my hat...

Hope this helps.
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2016
ianSweet:

Who is this 15th century creature typing on nairaland? Pls u dont belong to this era, go and ride camels in the Arabian desert like your prophet did, ok? Nonsense!

You must really be pained by my comment from this your bitchiii talk.I do not blame you but your parents who brought you this way to have an impression that indecent dressing is good...Girls like u n her just have to xpose your body to cover up your ugliness...But truthfully every guy wanna past time with girls that exposed their curves but would rather prefer settling with a girl that dress decently.
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Rano85(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2016
I luv her mehn. She got swag
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:42am On Oct 31, 2016
danjumakolo:

lol...I gez u know she acted and dressed indecently that was y she was fired.We in the north knows the power the screen has on up coming children... And those that fired her had wanted her dress like Virgin mary,but she opted to dress like a LovePeddler..if u r the type that encourage your sister dress that way, then I dof my hat...

Hope this helps.
them dey force children watch the t.v. for una village? Una no get parental guidiance for una tv?

The thing your little mind fails to understand is that YOU cannot control what is transmitted on the screen however you can control whatever your kids watch on tv.that's what you have power over. Abi the children you are afraid of them getting corrupted no be una dey use that Una dry preek dey corrupt them.make piling pop small brez out una go Don marry am of and you're talking about negative influence

Mshewwwwe.good enough Hollywood Don disgrace and expose una hypocrisy tongue

Panadol still remain o wink

You are free to cry me a lagoon,baff dey wink
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by Funlordjnr: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2016
poweredcom:
some ALHAJI go wan die like dis hahhaa dey must ave placed an outcast bann on her hahhah but akin go first blow her I swear
Re: Rahama Sadau Meets Akon In USA (Photos) by PentiumProf: 11:39am On Nov 01, 2016
Rahamma sadau is

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronke Tiamiyu Apologizes For Posting Explicit Video Of Herself / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / “You Look Like A Yahoo Boy”- D’banj’s Wife, Lineo Jokingly Tells Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.