Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? (6412 Views)

Ongoing FG Road Projects In The South-East In Pictures / Absence Of Auditor- General May Stall Government’s Bid To Borrow $29.96b / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by blackpanda: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2016
Omeny:

Just the way Egypt SA and others that depends on commercial and massive mining face all these Natural Disasters, Abi?

Kontinue.

Dozens dead and injured in flash flooding across Egypt

Flooding is a recurring problem in Egypt, especially in areas with poor infrastructure

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/10/29/dozens-dead-and-injured-in-flash-flooding-across-egypt
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Omeny: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
blackpanda:

Grow up already. Thats not what I said
What did u say then?
Correct urself
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Omeny: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
blackpanda:

Dozens dead and injured in flash flooding across Egypt

Flooding is a recurring problem in Egypt, especially in areas with poor infrastructure

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2016/10/29/dozens-dead-and-injured-in-flash-flooding-across-egypt

Does Egypt witness the kind of Erosion and Floods as we witness in Nigeria and many unreported?

Are these ur floods due to their mining coal? Guy?
Good day abeg.
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by blackpanda: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
Omeny:

Does Egypt witness the kind of Erosion and Floods as we witness in Nigeria and many unreported?

Are these ur floods due to their mining coal? Guy?
Good day abeg.

Yes. If u dont know something, pls be quiet.
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by BankeSmalls(f): 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
demslayerrz:

I know its a big shame to be Ibo reason you deny it. I am sure your parents will kill you for denying them. What a shame

I wish I will be ibo, cowardice runs in every yoruba blood.
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by 0jukwufrank: 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
BankeSmalls:

I wish I will be ibo, cowardice runs in every yoruba blood.

We are Iboe and descendant of Abidjan. Our ojukwu ran away, now our dilector is roasting in prison. We are noisemakers and shameless coward.

2 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by BankeSmalls(f): 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
0jukwufrank:

We are Iboe and descendant of Abidjan. Our ojukwu ran away, now our dilector is roasting in prison. We are noisemakers and shameless coward.

We the yorubas are descendants of afonja, a betrayer and coward who sold yoruba ppl into fulani slavery. We the yorubas are shameless cowards by birth.

3 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by obailala(m): 5:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
BankeSmalls:

All follow. The Federal government has shown both in words and deeds that it hates a particular part of the country. I am against that no matter where I come from.
In words Yes! But in deeds, I am yet to see any clear manifestation of this hate except in terms of appointments (which in my personal opinion means absolutely nothing). I am not convinced by the excessively loud noise a lot of people have taken to since the very moment this admin took over; the louder outcry by people against this admin doesnt necessarily mean this admin has treated the zone any worse than previous admins had in the past. But that isnt even the issue here.

1 Like

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by waledeji(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Brigham:
I'm as confused as a virgin undergoing cesarean section.

I've read countless numbers of time on this forum how SS/SE are one and indivisible.

Since they are so united why the fuss, is not for the betterment of Biafra? undecided

When there is a problem with the economy, Yorubas are blamed for voting in Buhari, but when its time to allocate projects Igbos will remember that Buhari is the president of Nigeria as a whole.

Word grin

2 Likes

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Samtob90(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
BankeSmalls:
Tales by the moonlight.
Why not get the coal in Enugu to power the light and give power to the whole middle belt?

Won't your brother bomb it like pipelines? Even the little federal govt resources will soon be moved out
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by 0jukwufrank: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
BankeSmalls:

We the yorubas are descendants of afonja, a betrayer and coward who sold yoruba ppl into fulani slavery. We the yorubas are shameless cowards by birth.

We the Iboes have no history, our parents told us we originated from the baboon kingdom. We are perpetual slaves to all tribe in Nigeria. Even our god Kanu is dying slowly in prison and its Yoloba man like FFK that is fighting for us. We are cowards but can only make noise on the internet. Only Chukwu Abiama can deliver us from this shame.
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Igboid: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Seriously, is this OP for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Igboid: 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
"What exactly has happened?... that the FG decides to borrow money to build a 3050mw hydro power dam which has been in the planning stage since 1981 and which has the capacity to almost double Nigeria's power generating capacity?"

I noticed the OP keep repeating the above line, in attempt to subtly imply that the project was not a new one, but an old and abandoned one, and as there are no such old and abandoned ones in SE, the SE should accept it.

It's almost like saying: "Hey, since mambila hydro project was sited in NE in
1981 and no serious project was sited in SE then, it's enough reason ignoring SE again is cool, since it's already a tradition started in 1981".

1 Like

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Ugosample(m): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2016
BankeSmalls:
There is no reason for this defence of rubbish. The ppl of the south east are sure this will happen. Only a matter of time.

If this had happened in my south west region, the whole region will be crying by now.

Don't mind them
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Ugosample(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2016
blues20:
@op this what a supposed Nigerian posted on this thread. Go through it and see for yourself. I copied it verbatim.....

https://www.nairaland.com/3434857/federal-government-leaves-out-south/8#50615838

bankyman:
I think the SE not being captured in this spending speaks a lot about the country and the government (Good or Bad). Because there is a region called the SE means that when we spend on infrastructure they must be captured? But yes they should....

Looking at the spending, there is nothing in which the SE is asking for that is new? They are all projects initiated before this government, abandoned and now its being looked into to be revitalized and completed. If there is no project to be completed in the SE, it means their leaders have been playing with their future and they were dancing to the rhythm played by the bad leaders blindly or this government is reaaly bad and trying to sideline them.

So whats the noise for? Is it that none of the project wont benefit them? They claim to be the commercial capital (Topic for another day), so if they really are what they say they are, they should be the ones jumping for joy as it means quick and super access to raw materials across the federation.

Now few questions for Ndi Igbo

1. Why the support for GEJ who left you in this impoverished state?
2. Why support for anything anti PMB govt. yet cry for attention for him?
3. Why can't there be a regional organisation from all the SE states with the aim of putting infrastructures across the region?
4. Why situate most of your organisations in Lagos when you could have developed the SE and get the FG looking at the region?

My piece of advice is that Ndi Igbo should look inwards to come out stronger, you claim to be the best and have nothing to show for it. Take a cue from Lagos, if you develop yourself others will come looking for you (you didn't develop Lagos, all you guys did well was to swell the population with people who prefer substandard in bulk than little in quality, I'd really wish you guys got Biafra and leave). One of the reasons this borrowing is devoid of the SE is because there is nothing there to boost the economy really (not completely absent though), Population you don't have, resources is scarce, infrastructure too is devoid, you are intolerable to visitors, and the best brains are either in Lagos doing good or bad and the rest committing one form of illegality or the other thinking they are growing the economy.

Really I ask and I beg for answers What Is There to Invest In In the SE?

N.B

Lagos = ports, diversity, good governance, self dependency, "Oil"
North central, North West, North East = Population & Large expanse of Land
SS = Oil
SE =

Now you can see the average mindset of the typical Nigerian toward South East (Igbo). Do you expect us to keep quiet? I have a lot to say, but I'll not.... We are taking note of everything.... I'm still very young, and there are millions of my kind that are watching and taking note.....

You are young and you reason this way? ??

What is wrong with all of you
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2016
Ugosample:

You are young and you reason this way? ??

What is wrong with all of you
I quoted a guy to drive home my point and you're name calling me undecided
Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Ugosample(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2016
blues20:
I quoted a guy to drive home my point and you're name calling me undecided
I'm sorry.... The response was for the goat you highlighted, not you...
Peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did The FG Really Leave Out The South East In Projects From $29.96B Loan? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ugosample:

I'm sorry....
The response was for the goat you highlighted, not you...

Peace
No problem.... I'm cool.... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of On Going Federal Highway Projects / Nigeria Is A Security Disaster Under Buhari By Jude Ndukwe / Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.