Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 - Travel (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 (978039 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (416) (Go Down)

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Derinoye: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2017
[,quote author=caleb404 post=53814359]

OK thanks same here too

Sorry for the late response. It was Sierra providence health network on the letter Esperati sent to us. Though for the interview we maintained Doctor esperati as the doctor we using. It's confusing But I suggest you mail and ask Doctor esperati themselves.

Best wishes [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayokunle07(m): 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
Reniduke,
are you also going to Emory, ATL?

reniduke:
So which doctor did you use and how much was his fee. Most use dr Tate cos he's also not expensive.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ijebumushin: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
@shayo5, please can i send you a pm. i am planning to go and birth at Arlington. I will need info from you as per your previous experience.
Thanks and God bless.
Beehandz:

Turkish don't provide accommodation
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Austine2020: 1:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
Shayo5:
Hello house,

Has anyone done Nigerian visa on arrival recently?
Please what is the process? And is their office open till late?
You can contact Desoul on this forum,She is the one that has the contact of visa on arrival in Nigeria.I think she can help U.

1 Like

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Chanbaby: 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Pls you people should help me I have an issue. I filled the wrong address( I used apartment number instead of building number) for my son's birth certificate and I was told to confirm it on Thursday and they will his ssn to that address. Trying to contact the hospital though. Hope it's not a cause for alarm.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ozy1: 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
hi people in the house. So I had a successful poe entry. Jfk was my poe. The officer just asked me my purpose. told him vacation and childbirth. And then the amount I had on me. Afterwards started playing and smiling with my American toddler. Finish oo. stamped me for 6months. God is awesome oo. Mamas just pray for God's favour. So am waiting for my little one. Found out accommodation is way affordable sef here when you get here yourself. Good luck Mamas.

7 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MsDenise: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2017
chibertha:
The document with pending final bill is a red flag.
How ever contact your hospital to email you zero balance receipt and account statements for you and your baby.
It was from a member's experience that I knew the importance of the account statements so I had to keep mine very close.

Thanks. Will contact hospital
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by MamaE3: 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ozy1:
hi people in the house. So I had a successful poe entry. Jfk was my poe. The officer just asked me my purpose. told him vacation and childbirth. And then the amount I had on me. Afterwards started playing and smiling with my American toddler. Finish oo. stamped me for 6months. God is awesome oo. Mamas just pray for God's favour. So am in chicago waiting for my little one. Found out accommodation is way affordable sef here when you get here yourself. Good luck Mamas.

Good day mama, congrats on ur Poe , I will be coming to Chicago with my sister via JFK Poe in April , plz I need info on accomodation as wat am seein online is too pricy. Thank u very much

2 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by tytmed: 6:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ayokunle I plan to you Emory. But you know Emory has different locations. Midtown and johns creek. Tate is only affiliated with midtown.

I intend to use Johns creek so I am looking for a dr.

reniduke:
So which doctor did you use and how much was his fee. Most use dr Tate cos he's also not expensive.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by reniduke(f): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ayokunle07:
Reniduke,
are you also going to Emory, ATL?

im strongly considering it. But its far from my accomodation. Are you asking for your wife or who?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dupe007: 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Good evening, pls can you send me the name of the hospital and the cost of delivery you are using in Chicago because am planning to give birth there in June. Thanks

Ozy1:
hi people in the house. So I had a successful poe entry. Jfk was my poe. The officer just asked me my purpose. told him vacation and childbirth. And then the amount I had on me. Afterwards started playing and smiling with my American toddler. Finish oo. stamped me for 6months. God is awesome oo. Mamas just pray for God's favour. So am in chicago waiting for my little one. Found out accommodation is way affordable sef here when you get here yourself. Good luck Mamas.
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dupe007: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ozy1:
Good evening, pls can you send me the name of the hospital and the cost of delivery you are using in Chicago because am planning to give birth there in June. Thanks
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by adluv: 6:38am On Feb 21, 2017
To God be the glory, I had my LO on the 11th Feb with Dr Tate/Emory, such a wonderful n experienced Dr who made sure I succeeded with my VBA2C.
Atlanta moms please how long does it take for the US passport to be issued and what can I do to get the birth cert bf the normal 8days, I need to leave asap. Please ur response will be highly appreciated.

10 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by ladee1: 6:48am On Feb 21, 2017
Hi Mamas, nobody is commenting on cheap hospital and doctors in houston, i only know about Chicago but Ticket was booked to houston due to accommodation. Please help!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by reniduke(f): 7:10am On Feb 21, 2017
Emory has about 5/6 hospital locations. Check their website under hospitals
tytmed:

Ayokunle I plan to you Emory. But you know Emory has different locations. Midtown and johns creek. Tate is only affiliated with midtown.

I intend to use Johns creek so I am looking for a dr.

reniduke:
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 21, 2017
adluv:
To God be the glory, I had my LO on the 11th Feb with Dr Tate/Emory, such a wonderful n experienced Dr who made sure I succeeded with my VBA2C.
Atlanta moms please how long does it take for the US passport to be issued and what can I do to get the birth cert bf the normal 8days, I need to leave asap. Please ur response will be highly appreciated.
birth certificate should be ready now go to, Georgia Department Of Public Health 2600 Skyland Dr. N.E. Vital Records Atlanta, GA 30319-3640 404-524-4278 or u can request online and it will be delivered to u at a cost, U can get US passport same day, book an appointment by calling 1-877-487-2778 then go to their office downtown.

8 Likes

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Enyinne(f): 8:43am On Feb 21, 2017
[ Hi dear , did u get any cheaper ticket with Qatar airways . I need cheap ticket to newyork . Pls assist

quote author=Shawbabe post=53881565]Anyone have Qatar Airways number? The one that ends in 8888 keeps ringing, no answer [/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayokunle07(m): 8:58am On Feb 21, 2017
Yes, for my wife. How far is it from your accommodation?

reniduke:
im strongly considering it. But its far from my accomodation. Are you asking for your wife or who?
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by Ayokunle07(m): 9:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Search the thread now. Texas is the state with the most information on this birthing thread.

ladee1:
Hi Mamas, nobody is commenting on cheap hospital and doctors in houston, i only know about Chicago but Ticket was booked to houston due to accommodation. Please help!!
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by phunmie306: 9:16am On Feb 21, 2017
[Congrats dear

Me:yes but the Vo did not check any document I did not even open my folder at all
Vo:stood up and gave me two white papers and circled the document I should show at d Poe
Me:thank you and God bless you and he smiled back and said bye

NOTE:I prayed so much about this interview and the God of Evidence showed himself to me
[/quote]
Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by dupe007: 10:54am On Feb 21, 2017
ladee1:
Hi, please can you send me some of the cheap hospitals and doctors in Chicago that you know. I will highly appreciate it if you can send it to me via email. Modupeola.lawal@yahoo.com. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 by olaboss(f): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Gud afternoon to u all @ dere5 I hail oo am here again person wai the ask questions no the miss road ooo abi na. My dd is June i'll be travelling by may 2017 DH is not going with me as he will be in UK then, a close friend is offering me a helping hand by accommodating me, getting a child birth center for me which she says will be cheaper as she is going to use her account to get more discount for me base on sister level, my issue now is, she said they will accept me to have my baby there fine but they cannot not send me doctor's approval letter until am there
1. If am bn call for f 2 f interview at the embassy what will I say? (I.e after sending letter of intent since my initial visa was based on visitation )
2. What will I tell or present at poe if I v bn asked if I v contacted a doctor (she is the one making every arrangement for me)
3. Can I use her as my sponsor since everything is going to be through her act? Can I also get her account details to show I can afford all my bills? How much cash can I have on me (Tho DH is going to send money tru her account)
4. Will they ask me why my sponsor is not DH? (We both have same visa also my son and now I will be going alone) if they ask me watin I go tok?
5. At 37 weeks will Nigeria immigration allow me to fly

PLEASE OOOOO AM CLUELESS HELP ME!! Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (416)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.