Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB (6872 Views)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by arewafederation: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2016
Yyeske:
Thanks and don't forget to remind the IPOB miscreants to go to Zaria and Kaduna to pick them to Biafra, heard they are much there. Bunch of brainwashed nitwits

Don't worry. They will hopefully, relocate their shrine to Biafran headquarters... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:52am On Oct 30, 2016
Once you sight any Biafra, Igbo or SE related thread on this board, the smelly buzzards of NL b4 a decent click of a mouse would already plague the post..

Led by NL most irksome bigots, followed by their irritating airheads..

Igbos are like shadows and ghosts in your entire dream... The more you anguish the more they suffice..reason you are so bitter and conking out each time on Igbo related mentions..

I can sight one clunker jubilating before victory how we couldn't defend ourselves on this mischievous post created by AFONJA imbeciles to chart their wicked but putrefied agenda..

Information to all of you; Igbos IPOB SE are way beyond anywhere you or ur sponsors would ever dream of...

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Sealeddeal(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Yyeske:
So tell the group to start migrating into Biafra and call on Iran to come help you achieve your independence since Israel, Russia, China the USA and the British you hate so much can't come to your aide. You now love Muslims and Islam but you call your hate radio and say all manner of things about them.

We all know it's because the avengers couldn't keep up the tempo of their agitation that you are switching to Iran and the Muslims you hate so much, continue getting deluded.
Biafra is not a nation built on hate but truth and resistance. No Biafran hate Muslims. I personally detest religion including Islam but I don't hate Muslims but my hatred for Islam is not the foundation of Biafra as such,we will welcome all men with open arm irrespective of their race,religion or other primordial sentiments.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by victorvezx(m): 11:03am On Oct 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Biafra is not a nation built on hate but truth and resistance. No Biafran hate Muslims. I personally detest religion including Islam but I don't hate Muslims but my hatred for Islam is not the foundation of Biafra as such,we will welcome all men with open arm irrespective of their race,religion or other primordial sentiments.
Keep quite, even a brainwashed person will never admit he is brainwashed. Ipob started with hate and will end in hate and destruction. No wonder the vast majority of Nigerians from other tribes hate u people with passion. U insult their tribe and religion and expect love in return? It seems u are a new convert to Ipob ideology. Just go and watch Kanu videos on YouTube and u will know what hate looks like.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Funlordjnr: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
I wonder why people are even suprised with this deveopment?

Bastards of the same feather always flock together! grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Sealeddeal(m): 11:10am On Oct 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep quite, even a brainwashed person will never admit he is brainwashed. Ipob started with hate and will end in hate and destruction. No wonder the vast majority of Nigerians from other tribes hate u people with passion. U insult their tribe and religion and expect love in return? It seems u are a news convert to Ipob ideology. Just go and watch Kanu videos on YouTube and u will know what hate looks like.
I live in a core Northern state. Everywhere I go,the northerners see me and happily call me Likita(Doctor). They all know I am an Igboman and I have not seen them hate me. Your internet hatred is a facade in real life. We are building Biafra spirit out of love and resistance. Biafra will be a land of freedom and liberty. it will anti-sharia, anti-sentiment and antiterrorism. Nnamdi Kanu is not Biafra. Biafra has been has been before him. Biafra will be a land of all men.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos should stop bringing shame and ridicule to our tribe

Tell @ TruthisGod...

That's him and his family. Ndi ochu afa!!.

Zazzaky!! Shiite of all people..!!!

TruthisGod...you see your life? Continue na emechu anyi iru, inugo?

Ndi uchu.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CliffordOrji: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2016
They also support Sambo Dasuki. A Fulani Prince, the son of former Sultan Maccido, a direct descendant of Othman DanFodio.
omenka:
iPod Nairaland chapter is confused exactly how to respond to this. grin

Just the other week, they became the No1 fans of Aisha Buhari (our amiable first lady) because they thought she was fighting her husband only for them to get a cannonball in their faces when she declared her unflinching support for his husband days ago.

They despise everything North and Islam but are seen here giving "gambaris" a bear hug because they seem to be "fighting" the FG. Tomorrow, the "gambaris" would mend fences with their assumed foes and iPod would be thrown into chaos yet again. cheesy

By the way, Shiite is an Iranian movement and we all know the most mortal enemy of Israel (assumed origin of iPod) is Iran- or maybe, iPod leaders no know sef. grin

So, what the heck- what is iPod up to and why are they avoiding this thread?

Modath, you gotta come in here, and please, bring a Little Boy along. grin

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by omenka(m): 11:19am On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
BiafraudExposed has camped here

The same Nnamdi Kanu said there would be no Islam in Biafra land... Islam is Islam and you Ipod yoots accepting Shiite after trying to mingle with Niger Delta no way... grin
All You iPod touts/yoots(no name mentioned o) trying to mingle with anything PDP or anything that will destroy the economy... Obey your leader he said no Islam in Biafra land... So forget Islam and fight for your self... grin very soon una go mingle with Boko haram just to destroy Nigeria... grin and it will not work.

grin

grin

grin

[size=24pt] Biafrans have sense in Jesus name[/size]

Rotflmao!! gringringringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2016
Yyeske:
Thanks and don't forget to remind the IPOB miscreants to go to Zaria and Kaduna to pick them to Biafra, heard they are much there. Bunch of brainwashed nitwits

I thought you were claiming Igbo the other day. Bipolarity
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2016
This Idoma omenka that can't even liberate his destitute tribe from the hands of tiv domination in Benue state is highly unqualified to talk ndigbo issues

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by blackpanda: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2016
I see ipob members as people suffering from a mild state of mental illness and just basically silly. What has shite got to do with igbos

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Keep quite, even a brainwashed person will never admit he is brainwashed. Ipob started with hate and will end in hate and destruction. No wonder the vast majority of Nigerians from other tribes hate u people with passion. U insult their tribe and religion and expect love in return? It seems u are a news convert to Ipob ideology. Just go and watch Kanu videos on YouTube and u will know what hate looks like.

Coming from a Yoruba man that hates the Niger Delta, hates GEJ and want him in jail, hates IJAW and call them militants, hate Buhari for treating TINUBU like a criminal he is, And finally wants Buhari dead so their ugly Afonja Osinbajo can take over

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by omenka(m): 11:30am On Oct 30, 2016
iPod yoots are simply viewing and taking off. This is obviously too much for them. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by victorvezx(m): 11:31am On Oct 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
I live in a core Northern state. Everywhere I go,the northerners see me and happily call me Likita(Doctor). They all know I am an Igboman and I have not seen them hate me. Your internet hatred is a facade in real life. We are building Biafra spirit out of love and resistance. Biafra will be a land of freedom and liberty. it will anti-sharia, anti-sentiment and antiterrorism. Nnamdi Kanu is not Biafra. Biafra has been has been before him. Biafra will be a land of all men.
Nnamdi Kanu is the real personification of Biafra. U were born in the north, so I understand why u re peaceful, but those born in the east are different, they have so much hate in their heart as if their life depends on hating people to survive. The problem is that biafrans without hate like u are very few, the majority are hate-mongers. U just need to check their new Facebook group created, and u will see unbelievable hatred. Because u don't hate does not mean other don't. I think u are a good man but subscribing to a bad ideology.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by SlayerSupreme: 11:32am On Oct 30, 2016
Heat of the moment. No Islam in Biafra. We had a constitution under Odimegwu stating clearly that Biafra is a purely Christian/Jewish state. I hope Emma Mmezu withdraws that nonsense as I know he was only trying to accommodate Idoma/Igala when he stated such.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:39am On Oct 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:

Nwanna! Stop trying to prove anything to these NL slow-worms..

They with their deadly media collaborators would design a cruddy conjectures about Igbos and toss it to these NL motes to regale over..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TimeManager(m): 11:41am On Oct 30, 2016
omenka:
iPod yoots are simply viewing and taking off. This is obviously too much for them. cheesy
They're the lowest class of subhumans famous for celebrating open failure & retardation.
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CliffordOrji: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2016
SlayerSupreme:
Heat of the moment. No Islam in Biafra. We had a constitution under Odimegwu stating clearly that Biafra is a purely Christian/Jewish state. I hope Emma Mmezu withdraws that nonsense as I know he was only trying to accommodate Idoma/Igala when he stated such.
who even told you that Igala will join biafra? Igala people are predominantly moslems. Did you know that the current Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello and the immediate former Governor, Idris Wada are both muslims and Igala? Did you even know how much the Igala people disdain we Igbos? Do I need to remind you that the Igala's in Ibaji are the one killing we Igbos like goat over the disputed oil fields at the proposed Orient Oil refinery? Why are you ipod miscreants so willfully ignorant

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Nwanna! Stop trying to prove anything to these NL slow-worms..

They with their deadly media collaborators would design a cruddy conjectures about Igbos and toss it to these NL motes to regale over..

Then we should create our own cyber front. They have taken their hatred for Ndigbo to the internet. We have to counter and defeat them. We shall overcome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Sealeddeal(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Nnamdi Kanu is the real personification of Biafra. U were born in the north, so I understand why u re peaceful, but those born in the east are different, they have so much hate in their heart as if their life depends on hating people to survive. The problem is that biafrans without hate like u are very few, the majority are hate-mongers. U just need to check their new Facebook group created, and u will see unbelievable hatred. Because u don't hate does not mean other don't. I think u are a good man but subscribing to a bad ideology.
I was born a bred in Nnewi,Anambra state. I understand this country well. what you may call hatred is not hatred. it is instead a lack trust. Have you met an Igboman of your status in real life who tell you that he hate you because you're not igbo? it's not possible. I have not also seen anybody who tell me that he hate me because I am Igbo. Don't use internet struggle to overwork yourself. I too have joined. I enter this Nairaland everyday with T-72 tank.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TruthisGOD: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2016
gbosaa:

Tell @ TruthisGod...

That's him and his family. Ndi ochu afa!!.

Zazzaky!! Shiite of all people..!!!

TruthisGod...you see your life? Continue na emechu anyi iru, inugo?

Ndi uchu.
Guy you have not seen anything yet. We will embrace whoever that has the same ideology with us- freedom, emancipation, and freedom to practice your religion without molestation. We know how deceitful and wicked this country is, consequently every strategy within our disposal will be used to achieve our goal including this.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Guy you have not seen anything yet. We will embrace whoever that have the same ideology with us- freedom, emancipation, and freedom to practice your religion without molestation. We know how deceitful and wicked this country is, consequently every strategy within our disposal will be used including this.

WORD!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by mightyhazel: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Once you sight any Biafra, Igbo or SE related thread on this board, the smelly buzzards of NL b4 a decent click of a mouse would already plague the post..

Led by NL most irksome bigots, followed by their irritating airheads..

Igbos are like shadows and ghosts in your entire dream... The more you anguish the more they suffice..reason you are so bitter and conking out each time on Igbo related mentions..

I can sight one clunker jubilating before victory how we couldn't defend ourselves on this mischievous post created by AFONJA imbeciles to chart their wicked but putrefied agenda..

Information to all of you; Igbos IPOB SE are way beyond anywhere you or ur sponsors would ever dream of...
classic reply 2 irredeemable and pitiable bigoted souls!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TimeManager(m): 11:48am On Oct 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Utopian idealist, dream on!. Dream Biafra, dream utopia.
Kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by melodyogonna(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2016
SillyMods:
These people will never stop to amuse you!

Anything and everything against the govt of the day is embraced by the IPOB yoots!

grin grin grin grin
and anything and everything for the government is embraced by afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CliffordOrji: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2016
TruthisGOD:
Guy you have not seen anything yet. We will embrace whoever that have the same ideology with us- freedom, emancipation, and freedom to practice your religion without molestation. We know how deceitful and wicked this country is, consequently every strategy within our disposal will be used including this.
So what is the similar idealogy between Biafra and Shia Islam. What does Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Sayi'd Khomeni have in common with Ikemba Ojukwu? What does Ibrahim Nasrallah have in common with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu? What does Hezbollah have in common with Ipob?
You people should stop disgracing we Igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also / Armed Forces Remembrance: Ugwuanyi Donates Cash, Food To Widows Of Fallen Heroes / 5G Not Harmful To Our Health, Pantami Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.