Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB (6871 Views)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by SlayerSupreme: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
who even told you that Igala will join biafra? Igala people are predominantly moslems. Did you know that the current Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello and the immediate former Governor, Idris Wada are both muslims and Igala? Did you even know how much the Igala people disdain we Igbos? Do I need to remind you that the Igala's in Ibaji are the one killing we Igbos like goat over the disputed oil fields at the proposed Orient Oil refinery? Why are you ipod miscreants so willfully ignorant
Number one and more importantly you're a Yoruba so nkita lacha gi anya. Number two,no need for the epistle.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CliffordOrji: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

Number one and more importantly you're a Yoruba so nkita lacha gi anya. Number two,no need for the epistle.
Abu'm nwa Igbo. Abughi onye Yoruba.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TimeManager(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
victorvezx:

Nnamdi Kanu is the real personification of Biafra. U were born in the north, so I understand why u re peaceful, but those born in the east are different, they have so much hate in their heart as if their life depends on hating people to survive. The problem is that biafrans without hate like u are very few, the majority are hate-mongers. U just need to check their new Facebook group created, and u will see unbelievable hatred. Because u don't hate does not mean other don't. I think u are a good man but subscribing to a bad ideology.
I vowed to visit the Facebook page never again, it was as if I found myself in the land of Terrorists.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by BrokenTV: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
BiafraudExposed has camped here

The same Nnamdi Kanu said there would be no Islam in Biafra land... Islam is Islam and you Ipod yoots accepting Shiite after trying to mingle with Niger Delta no way... grin
All You iPod touts/yoots(no name mentioned o) trying to mingle with anything PDP or anything that will destroy the economy... Obey your leader he said no Islam in Biafra land... So forget Islam and fight for your self... grin very soon una go mingle with Boko haram just to destroy Nigeria... grin and it will not work.

grin

grin

grin

[size=24pt] Biafrans have sense in Jesus name[/size]

My Friend channel all this your energy you are exhibiting on Biafra thread, on your Jamb exam. So you can pass your Jamb. Just an advice, Biafra is not the one blocking you from passing Jamb.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by SlayerSupreme: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:

Haha. Pathetic!
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Then we should create our own cyber front. They have taken their hatred for Ndigbo to the internet. We have to counter and defeat them. We shall overcome

Guy don't be decieved, they know who to pick on..

Check the thread again, their 'fiercest' scums already dropped their same hate datum and immediately flee the thread leaving these unseen roaches to fester with NL IGBO MOGULs ..

Why I never tag a mention at them but immediately dismembers the brain arrangements of any of them that dole a niche at me..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CliffordOrji: 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Demon worshipping Lucifer descendants
Can you see how incorrigible you ipoid miscreants are. You are insulting someone as ''demon worshipping'' whilst still supporting Shia Moslems. Did you know that Shia Moslems share similar ideaology with Yazidi Moslems who are often accused of worshiping Shaiton(Satan). You accept demon worshippers(Shia) and yet you still insult demon worshippers. Nna men, I give up on you people

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Can you see how incorrigible you id miscreants are. You are insulting someone as ''demon worshipping'' whilst still supporting Shia Moslems. Did you know that Shia Moslems share similar ideaology with Yazidi Moslems who are often accused of worshiping Shaiton(Satan). You accept demon worshippers and yet you still insult demon worshippers. Nna men, I give u on you people

What is this one saying? If you encourage the mass murder of unarmed civilians, I don't. Good bye

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by dudebuck: 12:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Can you see how incorrigible you ipoid miscreants are. You are insulting someone as ''demon worshipping'' whilst still supporting Shia Moslems. Did you know that Shia Moslems share similar ideaology with Yazidi Moslems who are often accused of worshiping Shaiton(Satan). You accept demon worshippers(Shia) and yet you still insult demon worshippers. Nna men, I give up on you people
FREEDOM OF RELIGION

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TimeManager(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

Demon worshipping Lucifer descendants
Think Biafra, think Slavery. OSU pariah.
Kiss the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:

Like I always said, we have more Igbos that can pen and word any language of this damned Zoo, same way their are ZooNISTs that can still pen and word Igbo language..

So parading your insignificant pitiable self allover will never earn you zilch, especially when UmuAfo are summoned..

Even if you r truly Igbo. Igbo nwere 'ebu' nwekwa 'mpu'.. I tell you, 'I bu MPU' 'Efulefu' and nothing would make you match the league, EVER!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CliffordOrji: 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
ThumbzTNA:

What is this one saying? If you encourage the mass murder of unarmed civilians, I don't. Good bye
How did I encourage mass murder of civilians? You are the one that abused and refered to someone as ''demon worshipper'' and I explained to you that the teachings of shiism is similar to that of Yazidi moslems who also worship Shaiton(Satan)

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by OILSOUP: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
BiafraudExposed has camped here

The same Nnamdi Kanu said there would be no Islam in Biafra land... Islam is Islam and you Ipod yoots accepting Shiite after trying to mingle with Niger Delta no way... grin
All You iPod touts/yoots(no name mentioned o) trying to mingle with anything PDP or anything that will destroy the economy... Obey your leader he said no Islam in Biafra land... So forget Islam and fight for your self... grin very soon una go mingle with Boko haram just to destroy Nigeria... grin and it will not work.

grin

grin

grin

[size=24pt] Biafrans have sense in Jesus name[/size]

ARE YORUBAS MEMBERS OF BIAFRA? Y IS IT THAT ONCE BIAFRA IS MENTIONED THEY WILL CRAWL OUT OF THEIR HOLES TO COMMENT BEFORE US?

DONT THIS PEOPLE HAVE AN AGENDA OF THEIR OWN? DONT YORUBAS HAVE PLANS OF THEIR OWN? I DON TIRE FOR THIS MADNESS OOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CliffordOrji: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Like I always said, we have more Igbos that can pen and word any language of this damned Zoo, same way their are ZooNISTs that can still pen and word Igbo language..

So parading your insignificant pitiable self allover will never earn you zilch, especially when UmuAfo are summoned..

Even if you r truly Igbo. Igbo nwere 'ebu' nwekwa 'mpu'.. I tell you, 'I bu MPU' 'Efulefu' and nothing would make you match the league, EVER!
Okay let us accept that I am not Igbo. So are Shia Moslems now Igbos? Is ElZakzaky Igbo? Is Ibrahim Nasrallah Igbo? Is Ayatollah Ali Sayid Khomeni Igbo? Answer my question, what has Ndigbo got to do with the Islamic Republic of Iran?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
OILSOUP:

ARE YORUBAS MEMBERS OF BIAFRA? Y IS IT THAT ONCE BIAFRA IS MENTIONED THEY WILL CRAWL OUT OF THEIR HOLES TO COMMENT BEFORE US?

Yoruba err chie

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by MyGeneration(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Okay let s accept that I am not Igbo. So ae Shia Moslems now Igbos? Is ElZakzaky Igbo? Is Ibrahim Nasrallah Igbo? Is Ayatollah Ali Sayid Khomeni Igbo? Answer my question, what has Ndigo got to do with the Islamic Republic of Iran?
Dont waste ur time with the ipob ppl.
Dats y smhw wen i hear wat they go tru i look d oda way. They re responsible for ther woes.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TruthisGOD: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
So what is the similar idealogy between Biafra and Shia Islam. What does Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Sayi'd Khomeni have in common with Ikemba Ojukwu? What does Ibrahim Nasrallah have in common with Mazi Nnamdi Kanu? What does Hezbollah have in common with Ipob?
You people should stop disgracing we Igbos
I hate that word "we Igbo". Neverthless I'll answer you. If you don't know what freedom fighting is close your mouth and learn. As long as you have a strategic tatics that puts you in a better position against your opponent. To you its okay for FG to use propaganda, blackmail, and intimidation to stop IPOB quest for freedom but wrong for IPOB to ally with any group to achieve their quest. You will recall how a national news paper went to the extent of dishing out false information aganist IPOB even to the point of photoshoping NK picture inorder to derail their quest. That is fighting dirty and you don't soft paddle with such evil entity.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CHIJIOKE1314: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
Okay let us accept that I am not Igbo. So are Shia Moslems now Igbos? Is ElZakzaky Igbo? Is Ibrahim Nasrallah Igbo? Is Ayatollah Ali Sayid Khomeni Igbo? Answer my question, what has Ndigbo got to do with the Islamic Republic of Iran?

Ndigbo stands for truth and have the right to speak up for the oppressed... But never raise a query to Igbos based on this silly concocted hateful draft from bottomless pit of hate to decide...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CliffordOrji: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
I asked you a clear question and you went off tangent. What as the Supreme leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Shiite worldwide, Ayatollah Ali Sayi'd Khomeni got to do with Ndigbo and Biafra ?
TruthisGOD:
I hate that word "we Igbo". Neverthless I'll answer you. If you don't know what freedom fighting is close your mouth and learn. As long as you have a strategic tatics that it puts you in a better position. To you its okay for FG to use propaganda, blackmail, and intimidation to stop IPOB quest for freedom but wrong for IPOB to ally with any group to achieve their quest. You will recall how a national news paper went to the extent of dishing out false information aganist IPOB even to the point of photoshnping NK picture inorder to derail their quest. That is fighting dirty and you don't soft paddle with such evil entity.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
omenka:
Lord have mercy. gringringrin

What exactly do these people want?? cheesycheesy

I'll keep saying this: anyone who thinks iPod is really interested in any trash called Biafura needs to have their heads examined. iPod is nothing but a propaganda tool created and nurtured by PDP and activated after their shameful defeat at the polls.

Hasn't it occurred to their gullible fans they support and represent everything PDP supports and represents??

They've implicitly told their fans these truths on several statements put up by them but their hate infested hearts and minds have insulated both faculties from any possibility of discerning "the message" beneath the message.

iPod is here to stay as long as PDP remains the opposition party- you can take that to the bank.

They need this....... grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TruthisGOD: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
You fight with anything that is at your advantage. It's no longer about religion or similarity. You fight dirty because you're fighting an evil entity!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by AntiIPOOP(m): 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
Justiceleague1, get ready to convert grin

Zakzaki for president
Albino for Vice President

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TruthisGOD: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
I asked you a clear question and you went off tangent. What as the Supreme leader of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the Shiite worldwide, Ayatollah Ali Sayi'd Khomeni got to do with Ndigbo and Biafra ?
You still didn't understand my epistle. It's no longer about similarity, rather you fight dirty with what is at your advantage. You think say na only una sabi use propaganda?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CliffordOrji: 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Ndigbo stands for truth and have the right to speak up for the oppressed... But never raise a query to Igbos based on this silly concocted hateful draft from bottomless pit of hate to decide...
so these are the people that will join we Igbos in Biafra

1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CliffordOrji: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
TruthisGOD:
You still didn't understand my epistle. It's no longer about similarity, rather you fight dirty with what is at your advantage. You think say na only una sabi use propaganda?
you mean like these Shia Moslems in their Shrine at Kaduna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Justiceleague1: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Justiceleague1, get ready to convert grin

Zakzaki for president
Albion for Vice President

na so nah,nathing spoil. All na gimmilk and psyche,na so MOU take dey win league nah,u know... grin
so,u shiites are welcome.. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Sweetguy25: 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2016
I hate Nigeria more than these IPOB guys but I must admit that they are completely useless and retarded.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by EternalTruths: 1:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
so these are the people that will join we Igbos in Biafra
Sweetguy25:
I hate Nigeria more than these IPOB guys but I must admit that they are completely useless and retarded.

TruthisGod

You are not smart.

In war, you should find common grounds with those who are enemies to your enemies.

If IPOB can win over the Shi'ites and use them to weaken the Nigerian state, fine and good.

That's how international politics work.

Even Israel works with some Muslim countries to destabilise other aggressive Muslim countries

Don't make similar mistake like Ojukwu who because of his dislike for colonial powers, refused to ally with Russia France and China to help him win the war. cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TruthisGOD: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
you mean like these Shia Moslems in their Shrine at Kaduna
No problem, keep taunting and mocking them. Time will tell, but remember what the US envoy said.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Joe Igbokwe's Family Members Disown Him / How Buhari's Failure To Supervise Military Activities Is Affecting Terror War / Asiwaju Tinubu Releases His Official Presidential Portrait Pictures And His Vice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.