Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB (6869 Views)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TimeManager(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

You unfortunate (bursted condom) seed of many drunken bus-conductors...
I am OSU, and OSU is a prestigious traditional Igbo culture.. It was your tricky Yoruba brothers disguised as criminal pastor who infested the SE villages deceiving grandmother and themselves about traditions..

If not that you a product of quota-system, I would have been sure you shared a class with one brilliant Nwosu..
You're a victim of your own intelligence (as low as it may appear). You stink of idiocy, most unfortunately, you're hiding under subaverage intellectual ability.
OSU as denigrating as it sounds, a well documented subhuman practice being made famous in the most backward of regions , has suddenly become prestigious so much so that they (OSU) are smashed, damaged, rejected & destroyed. You make them lick your pee, while you adore their mouths with bloodwings. You continually exhibit traits of an OSU pariah , an hangover of an OSU reject. I can only sympathize with you on your long road to misery.
Kiss the truth!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by EternalTruths: 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
TruthisGOD:
No problem, keep taunting and mocking them. Time will tell, but remember what the US envoy said.

He doesn't understand international politics that's why he still holds on his myopic view.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
so these are the people that will join we Igbos in Biafra

You hypocrite,

What have they done to you?

You spike their believes to fortify yours, as if your father has any choice when he adopted the religion you so embrace and ready to kill other for..

Let them be, as your's whatever it is u worship is not superior than anyone else..

Drop your hate and make peace with ur inner self and stop reading all this religious nonsense write-ups, rather seek better un-religious knowledge to emancipate ur brain from mental infringements..

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by SAHACO(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2016
omenka:
iPod Nairaland chapter is confused exactly how to respond to this. grin

Just the other week, they became the No1 fans of Aisha Buhari (our amiable first lady) because they thought she was fighting her husband only for them to get a cannonball in their faces when she declared her unflinching support for his husband days ago.

They despise everything North and Islam but are seen here giving "gambaris" a bear hug because they seem to be "fighting" the FG. Tomorrow, the "gambaris" would mend fences with their assumed foes and iPod would be thrown into chaos yet again. cheesy

By the way, Shiite is an Iranian movement and we all know the most mortal enemy of Israel (assumed origin of iPod) is Iran- or maybe, iPod leaders no know sef. grin

So, what the heck- what is iPod up to and why are they avoiding this thread?

Modath, you gotta come in here, and please, bring a Little Boy along. grin

iPod wants to Islamize Biafura.-- iDaft Miscreants. grin
Southeast are wailers, igbos are haters, 5% are political irrelevant and IPOB youth are dreadly brainwash. But you people (yorubas) that can stab us at the back any time and they (hausa) that can kill us any time to keep us as part of Nigeria, a love like that knows no bond. You people should practice what you preach, put that effort in you Nigeria and it will yen result. But what do I expect, is their how many time you will tell a lie and it will become the truth? You can answer that.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's an IPOB post and the first like 10 posters are rabidly anti-IPOB. That's when u know some people see this stuff in their nightmares. I'm starting to believe some of u people wake up with ur heart pounding after having a dream about Biafra. Just don't scream and wake up everyone in ur house.

Anyways, they said a very obvious thing. IPOB members are a persecuted ppl so they naturally will stand for other persecuted ppl. At least this shows they are not religious bigots. Their comment is very routine and, TBH, kind.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by wristbangle: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Smh @ these IPOB people. I am tired of discussing their issue.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by EternalTruths: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
TimeManager:
Your stewpid it gives you away, you'd rather quit & go worshipping the god of the Shiites.
Kiss the truth!

Evil people will always suppress religious freedom

Good people will always defend the persecuted ones

IPOB Shi'ites Militants etc will always find common ground against a devilish Nation that sees her citizens as conquered people.

That I speak out against killing of Shi'ites doesn't mean I believe in their faith.

Grow up wink

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by CHIJIOKE1314: 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
TimeManager:
You're a victim of your own intelligence (as low as it may appear). You stink of idiocy, most unfortunately, you're hiding under subaverage intellectual ability.
OSU as denigrating as it sounds, a well documented subhuman practice being made famous in the most backward of regions , has suddenly become prestigious so much so that they (OSU) are smashed, damaged, rejected & destroyed. You make them lick your pee, while you adore their mouths with bloodwings. You continually exhibit traits of an OSU pariah , an hangover of an OSU reject. I can only sympathize with you on your long road to misery.
Kiss the truth!

It's obvious your brain has been soaked with gutter information which can only be sourced in your diabolical ritualists enclave..

I won't tip into my precious time trying to inundate you with facts and figure of its true meaning because quota-systen education has its own rigors..

Enjoy your mental life-jail..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by vickylincon(m): 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Na Afonja you be or Na Janja weed Boko haram member from North?
Biafra will be a land for all the oppressed. Biafra will welcome Shi'a group irrespective of your lies against Iran. The only people that are bombing and killing people all over the world are Sunni led Wahhabist terrorists. Since the creation of state of Israel, Iran has never fought Israel.it has been Sunni led Islamic countries that has fought Israel and till date,all members of Arab league except Egypt has sworn enmity with Israel.
so just because the shittes are against the government, you now suddenly developed love for them. They are no more extreme, guy.. I no deep down in your heart.. Lies a beautiful and kind soul.. Don't let all those touts deceive you.. Try reason like a literate.. Have you ever seen people with good IQ Like ekweremadu or pat utomi support this group.. Try and think clearly.. Don't join the bandwagon..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by codedslayer: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
IPOD are just PDP in disguise. Smh

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by EternalTruths: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
vickylincon:
so just because the shittes are against the government, you now suddenly developed love for them. They are no more extreme, guy.. I no deep down in your heart.. Lies a beautiful and kind soul.. Don't let all those touts deceive you.. Try reason like a literate.. Have you ever seen people with good IQ Like ekweremadu or pat utomi support this group.. Try and think clearly.. Don't join the bandwagon..

Mention one terrorist attack against Nigeria that was launched by the Shi'ites. kiss
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by vickylincon(m): 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yyeske:
So tell the group to start migrating into Biafra and call on Iran to come help you achieve your independence since Israel, Russia, China the USA and the British you hate so much can't come to your aide. You now love Muslims and Islam but you call your hate radio and say all manner of things about them.

We all know it's because the avengers couldn't keep up the tempo of their agitation that you are switching to Iran and the Muslims you hate so much, continue getting deluded.
you know, what keeps surprising me is the fact that they always fight whoever goes against their view. They started raining abuses on mark Zuckerberg just because their group goes against the fb rule

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by vickylincon(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

Mention one terrorist attack against Nigeria that was launched by the Shi'ites. kiss
I was never or against shittes.. All am saying is that don't let this guy's deceive you. Think outside the box
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Sealeddeal(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
vickylincon:
Shi'ites are not against government. They're against Sunnis and that's why they're being massacred.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by EternalTruths: 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2016
vickylincon:
I was never or against shittes.. All am saying is that don't let this guy's deceive you. Think outside the box

You haven't answered my question

Mention one terrorist attack against Nigerians by Shi'ites kiss
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TimeManager(m): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

Evil people will always suppress religious freedom

Good people will always defend the persecuted ones

IPOB Shi'ites Militants etc will always find common ground against a devilish Nation that sees her citizens as conquered people.

That I speak out against killing of Shi'ites doesn't mean I believe in their faith.

Grow up wink
Preach on!. You meant to say that the new objective of Igbos is to establishing a common ground with the Shiites??. FYI, Shiites speak for themselves. when has Biafra started throwing it's dumbass at every available 6"?. Any dissenting voice against the FG gives you a hard-on.
Kiss the truth!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by EternalTruths: 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Shi'ites are not against government. They're against Sunnis and that's why they're being massacred.

Shi'ites are not against Sunnis

What they want is to practice their own brand of Islam peacefully

Unfortunately, Sunnis feel they are a corrupt version of Islam that must be eliminated.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by EternalTruths: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2016
TimeManager:
Preach on!. You meant to say that the new objective of Igbos is to establishing a common ground with the Shiites??. FYI, Shiites speak for themselves. when has Biafra started throwing it's dumbass at every available 6"?. Any dissenting voice against the FG gives you a hard-on.
Kiss the truth!

IPOB and Militants will never oppose any group that is Anti Nigeria so long as they are not in the black book of that group. kiss
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by orimsam: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
SAHACO:
[size=20pt]Southeat[/size] .
which one be [size=20pt]southeat[/size] again grin
grin
grin grin
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by vickylincon(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

You haven't answered my question

Mention one terrorist attack against Nigerians by Shi'ites kiss
how will I know. I was never a Muslim.. We all know before 2015 elections.. Segregation of Muslims is not pronounced.. We all presumed most of them are extremists which may not be true. But I know vividly, ibos are against them.. So y sudden change of mind now.. Think bro

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TimeManager(m): 1:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

It's obvious your brain has been soaked with gutter information which can only be sourced in your diabolical ritualists enclave..

I won't tip into my precious time trying to inundate you with facts and figure of its true meaning because quota-systen education has its own rigors..

Enjoy your mental life-jail..
There is no such thing as facts & figure which a mere sickly suckling like you could provide that your forefathers(not Clifford Orji this time) had not established. You worship open failures. Chronic bigot, spinning in circles. Humanity weeps for you.
Kiss the truth!
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by EternalTruths: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
vickylincon:
how will I know. I was never a Muslim.. We all know before 2015 elections.. Segregation of Muslims is not pronounced.. We all presumed most of them are extremists which may not be true. But I know vividly, ibos are against them.. So y sudden change of mind now.. Think bro

Shi'ites have never launched a terrorist attack against Nigerians.

But Boko Haram a Sunni group has. kiss
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TimeManager(m): 1:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

IPOB and Militants will never oppose any group that is Anti Nigeria so long as they are not in the black book of that group. kiss
So will Nigeria never oppose any Anti-iPob & militants group. Game on! enemy of the state , game on!
Kiss the truth!
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by vickylincon(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

Shi'ites have never launched a terrorist attack against Nigerians.

But Boko Haram a Sunni group has. kiss
now, that's a gentleman I know. Thanks for the point. But please.. Don't join the bandwagon again o
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by EternalTruths: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
TimeManager:
So will Nigeria never oppose any Anti-iPob & militants group. Game on! enemy of the state , game on!
Kiss the truth!

No problem

Remember that no group is opposing IPOB and Militants except the Afonjas cool
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by victorvezx(m): 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
@TimeManager, I love the way u keep hitting this Ipob thugs in the head. Keep hitting them so that their head will flatten the more.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TimeManager(m): 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
victorvezx:
@TimeManager, I love the way u keep hitting this Ipob thugs in the head. Keep hitting them so that their head will flatten the more.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by TimeManager(m): 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

No problem

Remember that no group is opposing IPOB and Militants except the Afonjas cool
The sophisticated & proud people of Afonja are never opposed to the negligible minority of Igbos, the great Afonja are only opposed to the foolery, buffoonery & sophistry of Igbos at large.
Kiss the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

If IPOB can win over the Shi'ites and use them to weaken the Nigerian state, fine and good.

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

Mynd44 OAM4J Seun Lalasticlala Dominique Slyr0x adewasco2k

Support violent act to Nigeria. Saying It's fine for IPOB and Shiite to weaken the Nigeria state...

Violation of Rule 3 supporting violence

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mazi Nnamdi KANU Seen Bowing Down To A Statue...picture / "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari / Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.