Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB (6863 Views)

North Will Accept Restructuring If No State Is Cheated – Governor Tambuwal / Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / Ondo Poll: We Will Accept Jimoh Ibrahim As PDP Candidate If... - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ImperialYoruba: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2016
@topic,
Whhatt!! This thread should be moved to comedy section. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by HtwoOw: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

BiafraudExposed has camped here already this IPod touts dem don't want to help themselves...

This is called warranties

It's a selling point

We know thier tactics

He nor gor werk

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ShiaMuslim: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
How did I encourage mass murder of civilians? You are the one that abused and refered to someone as ''demon worshipper'' and I explained to you that the teachings of shiism is similar to that of Yazidi moslems who also worship Shaiton(Satan)

The above is ignorance. Yazidis or izadis don't call themselves Muslims and they are not Muslims. They are not a sect/branch/ideology of Islam. Their religion predates Islam in Iraq. They have nothing in common with Shia Muslim. However, sectarian hatred has made some people go blind. It's like saying Muslims in the south west have similarities with sango worshipers because they share the same geographic space. For your info, Izadis are only found in Iraq and no where else. While Shia Muslims are found in every country of the world.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ShiaMuslim: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
omenka:
iPod Nairaland chapter is confused exactly how to respond to this. grin

Just the other week, they became the No1 fans of Aisha Buhari (our amiable first lady) because they thought she was fighting her husband only for them to get a cannonball in their faces when she declared her unflinching support for his husband days ago.

They despise everything North and Islam but are seen here giving "gambaris" a bear hug because they seem to be "fighting" the FG. Tomorrow, the "gambaris" would mend fences with their assumed foes and iPod would be thrown into chaos yet again. cheesy

By the way, Shiite is an Iranian movement and we all know the most mortal enemy of Israel (assumed origin of iPod) is Iran- or maybe, iPod leaders no know sef. grin

So, what the heck- what is iPod up to and why are they avoiding this thread?

Modath, you gotta come in here, and please, bring a Little Boy along. grin

iPod wants to Islamize Biafura.-- iDaft Miscreants. grin

Nairaland is truly poor!

Can you people stop spreading misinformation?

Shia Islam is not an Iranian movement.

Up till the 16th century, Iran was majority Sunni country. On the other hand, Egypt at a point in history was a Shia country.

Shia Islam is not an Iranian movement just like Catholicism is not an Italian movement.

There are Saudi Shia, Egyptian Shia, Lebanese Shia, Pakistani Shia, Indian Shia, and all these and many more nationalities are not Iranian.

We Shia hate the idea of being linked or connected or associated with Iran in every way even to the extent of being accused that we are an Iranian movement. We share same beliefs with the majority of Iranians. But our faith is not a nationalistic Iranian movement. We can disagree politically with Iran and that doesn't mean we'd stop being Shia Muslims.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ShiaMuslim: 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
You are welcome to Biafra

You should feel ashamed as a Muslim, you're likely Sunni, that non-Muslims have more regards for the lives of your fellow Muslims than you do. Your sectarian blindness thanks to Saudi Wahhabi influence and Saudi-Iran rivalry, is making non-Muslims to have room to exploit our differences. Yet we have one God, one prophet, one holy book and one qiblah. Stop the hate mongering. The story is the same in western countries. Muslims find more freedom in the western countries to practice Islam than in their own countries.

The infighting and hatred will lead to nothing good but will turn us into the laughing stock of the world. You can be Sunni and love your Shia brothers and sisters without yielding to Saudi Wahhabi influence. Wahhabism is all about dividing Muslims. It is about takfirism. It is about declaring other Muslims as disbelievers. You can be Sunni and still not be under the hateful spell of Wahhabi takfirism and dividing the ummah of Islam into believing Muslims and disbelieving Muslims. We are all believing Muslims!
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ShiaMuslim: 3:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
TimeManager:
Your stewpidity gives you away, you'd rather quit & go worshipping the god of the Shiites.
Kiss the truth!

Shia are first and foremost Muslims. Our God is Allah and our prophet is Muhammad (s) and our religion is Islam.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ShiaMuslim: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Shi'ites are not against government. They're against Sunnis and that's why they're being massacred.

Shia are not against our Sunni brothers. Majority of Nigerian Sunnis are Sufis. Shia and Sunnis live in peace. It is those minority Sunnis that follow Wahhabism that see Shia as apostates and heretics. And they are minority among Sunnis but deadly and hateful. Their language is terror and takfirism and force. They feed on blood. Shia and Sunnis are brothers. It is only when Saudi Wahhabism spreads its influence that you see blood of Muslims spilling. Otherwise, Shia and Sunnis have and will always live in peace. The main doctrine of Wahhabism is takfirism and takfiri killings. It divides Muslims into believers and unbelievers.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ShiaMuslim: 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

Shi'ites are not against Sunnis

What they want is to practice their own brand of Islam peacefully

Unfortunately, Sunnis feel they are a corrupt version of Islam that must be eliminated.

Well said in the first part.

Among Sunnis, Saudi Wahhabism md it's influence and followers see Shia as threat. Largely Sunnis are peaceful. However, because Wahhabis pose as Sunnis, every Sunni is a potential Wahhabi. With knowledge and enlightenment, Sunnis everywhere will distance themselves from Wahhabism.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ShiaMuslim: 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

IPOB and Militants will never oppose any group that is Anti Nigeria so long as they are not in the black book of that group. kiss

Shia Muslims are not anti-Nigeria. They are pro Nigeria and proudly Nigerian! The Shia will appreciate sympathy from any angle. But that doesn't translate to supporting separatism or disunity. The statement of the OP is more or less exploiting the Shia wound and sufferings. And it is very sad.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ShiaMuslim: 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
EternalTruths:

Shi'ites have never launched a terrorist attack against Nigerians.

But Boko Haram a Sunni group has. kiss

Sunni is a big word. It is even wrong to use the blanket word to refer to Boko and its likes. Break it down to Wahhabism. That is their common factor.
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by ImperialYoruba: 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
There will be freedom of worship for adherents of all faiths without molestation. If the persecuted Shiite sect members wish to relocate to Biafraland, we would gladly accommodate them along with other tormented Christians in the North (Arewa land).

I did not see this schit at first when i commented about the topic. Now, this statement here does it for me.

These people cant free Osu, they cant free girls that want to inherit their father but they are promising free practice of religion. El Rufai should give Shiite option of going to jail or relocating to SE. Flood these mofos with some fundamentalists to help fast track the take off of Biafra. Scchit!!

I want Ibos far far away from Yorubaland. They are freaks.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by tiger28: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
AntiIPOOP:
Always supporting evil, always at the wrong side of everything as if that will make them have that fraudulent Nation. Let me even educate these people a bit. Shiite is an arm of Islamic religion deep rooted in Iran. And every ibo man claims to be an Israelite. Iran, owner of the Shiite group, has been building nuclear war heads for years targeted at destroying Israel. Could someone here tell me what these biafrans boys are trying to do? It is pathetic when ignorance reigns supreme. i have said it Many times over . These folks are so amateurish and unfocused. Their aim is to see Nigeria grounded by all means so they try to make friends with WHOMEVER is against this administration e.g ffk (the same man that wrote an epistle cursing out the igbos ),Kemi olunloyo, Fayose and now Shites? ,??. Fools!

Shiite can now relocate to south east and build their shrines and run parallel government there. It's now official grin Shiite and Biafrans are like 5 & 6

Master of flat heads
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by tiger28: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Once you sight any Biafra, Igbo or SE related thread on this board, the smelly buzzards of NL b4 a decent click of a mouse would already plague the post..

Led by NL most irksome bigots, followed by their irritating airheads..

Igbos are like shadows and ghosts in your entire dream... The more you anguish the more they suffice..reason you are so bitter and conking out each time on Igbo related mentions..

I can sight one clunker jubilating before victory how we couldn't defend ourselves on this mischievous post created by AFONJA imbeciles to chart their wicked but putrefied agenda..

Information to all of you; Igbos IPOB SE are way beyond anywhere you or ur sponsors would ever dream of...
"igbos are like shadows and ghost in your entire dream" . Why won't it beWhen you dance naked in the market,you become a laughing stock. Just imagine the topic of this thread,isn't it just laughable? ??Now igbos are embracing Shiites? ??what a joke!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by BrokenTV: 4:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
CliffordOrji:
you mean like these Shia Moslems in their Shrine at Kaduna
Are Sunni moslems better than them?
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by slivertongue: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
hmmmmmmm. is the shia now a christian body?
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by nonaira: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
tiger28:
"igbos are like shadows and ghost in your entire dream" . Why won't it beWhen you dance naked in the market,you become a laughing stock. Just imagine the topic of this thread,isn't it just laughable? ??Now igbos are embracing Shiites? ??what a joke!

So the igbos should join you pots in hating a group that never killed, maimed or attacked any group. Maybe they should pick up a stone and arrows and beat the shites group to death the way you northerners are doing to them as we speak. Maybe they should join you blood thirsty animals in your wickedness that'll show support to Nigeria . Till date, u a wonder why Nigeria is a complete joke to the world.

What makes me laugh at the thread replies is the shit the yoloba savages are saying. Ironically enough , the community that claim to be "religious tolerance" are actually against the group they claim is bigotry making a comment of religious tolerance . All of a sudden the yolobas are bigots against religion. Oh yeah that's right I forgot how much hatred the animals have for igbo. So against igbo, they against. I bet of the statement is switched , the same lot will be here wailing on how religious intolerance igbo are. No wonder una are hated all over South. F2king despicable , hateful lots yet have the audacity to accuse others of hate.

Anyway, I applaud Ipop on this. Shiites are an oppressed group who are constantly berated and killed simoly for practicing what they believe. Invite them and give them a place of love especially since out of the two Islamic group, they are the peaceful ones. Sadly, they have to deal with the hatred worldwide that the sunnI caused.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by nonaira: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

I did not see this schit at first when i commented about the topic. Now, this statement here does it for me.

These people cant free Osu, they cant free girls that want to inherit their father but they are promising free practice of religion. El Rufai should give Shiite option of going to jail or relocating to SE. Flood these mofos with some fundamentalists to help fast track the take off of Biafra. Scchit!!

I want Ibos far far away from Yorubaland. They are freaks.
Ditto on that. I want igbo as far away from yoruba as we can get. Una are hypocritical, slave savages. Humans shouldn't live next to animals like una.

Anything north is against, una join bandwagon even when it makes no sense. What bunch of dumbass
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by bantudra: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Na Afonja you be or Na Janja weed Boko haram member from North?
Biafra will be a land for all the oppressed. Biafra will welcome Shi'a group irrespective of your lies against Iran. The only people that are bombing and killing people all over the world are Sunni led Wahhabist terrorists. Since the creation of state of Israel, Iran has never fought Israel.it has been Sunni led Islamic countries that has fought Israel and till date,all members of Arab league except Egypt has sworn enmity with Israel.

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by bantudra: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2016
Yyeske:
If you you don't know, all the IPOB miscreants want is anything against the government and destroy it even if it means Iran coming to colonize Biafra and fight against Nigeria, they are ready. Meanwhile, they hate Islam and Muslims.

When we say they have been brainwashed by their stupid hate radio, you should understand

guy..many igbos dont even understand what brainwashing is..that is a giant risk for the entire black-race....we know how strong they are...they need professional-psyciatrists...not us that are already pissed off ourselves,trying to reason with them...
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by bantudra: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
Once you sight any Biafra, Igbo or SE related thread on this board, the smelly buzzards of NL b4 a decent click of a mouse would already plague the post..

Led by NL most irksome bigots, followed by their irritating airheads..

Igbos are like shadows and ghosts in your entire dream... The more you anguish the more they suffice..reason you are so bitter and conking out each time on Igbo related mentions..

I can sight one clunker jubilating before victory how we couldn't defend ourselves on this mischievous post created by AFONJA imbeciles to chart their wicked but putrefied agenda..

Information to all of you; Igbos IPOB SE are way beyond anywhere you or ur sponsors would ever dream of...

ohh my..is your profession abusing
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by Samtob90(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by lereinter(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
i did not expect less from biafools
they should also accept hamas and isis
Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by obailala(m): 12:29am On Oct 31, 2016
Lol... Na wa oh!... has the delusion gotten to this?... The enemy of my enemy is now my friend?... I choose to doubt this report though. It's no news however that 95% of ipob followers are merely jonathanians of Igbo extraction who are still pissed with 2015 election outcome and Buhari is simply the bone of contention. Should Buhari drop dead today (God forbid), or if pdp takes over power, ipob would die a natural death.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Never Be Member Of Any Islamic Body, But Will Accept Shiite – IPOB by GameGod(m): 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Lalasticlala why is this thread not on FP? If it the thread was against Buhari u guys will immediately push it to FP. It seems like PDP has brought Nairaland, no offense. angry . A thread with more than 3 pages is not on FP wow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aderinokun Meets Constituents As He Begins Campaign For 2019 Election / Ilorin City Vs Abeokuta City: Which One Is More Beautiful? / See Photos Of Asiwaju Tinubu As He Landed In Nigeria Today From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.