Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? (624 Views)

Lady Praises Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Care Of Her & Giving Her His ATM / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 30, 2016
I saw this on Joro Olumofin's IG page and decided to share it here

Re: Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? by yeyeboi(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? by talk2alabama: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2016
grin pls don't tell him to stop.. continue collecting grin
Re: Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? by Cybertext(m): 11:12am On Oct 30, 2016
Story for the gods.... When is the movie coming out please??

1 Like

Re: Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2016
All this people self.

Before it was talk2bella
Now is talk to joro

grin grin

Kwantinu
Re: Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2016
Demigods666:
All this people self.
Before it was talk2bella Now is talk to joro

grin grin
Kwantinu
I no get anything with joro o
I just dey see these questions for Him IG page
Re: Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2016
KissChrix:

I no get anything with joro o

I just dey see these questions for Him IG page

Lol i knw jooor but which one is joro again self I thought it was talk2bella before sad

Soon we soon hear Talk2Anita, Talk2Cynthia, or maybe self Talk2Buhari , Talk2Gej, Talk2Afonja. sad
Re: Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? by Talk2Bella(f): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2016
grin
Re: Could He Be Giving Her Money For No Reason Or Is It An Investment? by delishpot: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
What ever reason. If he has and wantsbto spend Na his cup of tea.
I only hope he has asked her out and gotten a definite yes before he will try to rape her tomorrow because he dashed her money in the past and she is saying NO
If he knows she has not accepted his proposal yet he is dashing her money, he should not cry when she refuses to sleep with him O. She no force am to drop pay.

(1) (Reply)

Distance Relationship: Right Or Wrong To Have One? [pros And Cons] / Would You Allow Your Wife Breastfeed Your Kid In Public? / Hilarious Thunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.