Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump (47111 Views)

Interpol Rejects Iran’s Request For Trump Arrest / Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate Posted Online By His Half Brother, Malik / Nigerians "Voting" For Trump And Clinton In Port-Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by hisgrace090: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Trump is the man to lead.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by plainol(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
Will that make Obama turn to Osama?
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Shey na Obama brother be dis black dude?
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by symbianDON(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
this man de provoke o grin
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by DAntivirus: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by DozieInc(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ok.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by MrKong: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Family brouhaha
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by plainol(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2016
Will that make Obama turn to Osama? Stupid threat. Traitor.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by harmbhrosz(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Lol.... How much Trump give this guy? Because that is how politics works

3 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by alexory23(m): 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hey? fp already

1 Like

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Jethrolite(m): 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
Useless brother, go and make something of your life and stop acting like a brat.

2 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Rockstar07: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Funny Indeed... Propaganda at its peak.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by yeman05(m): 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
See wahala ...laughing in swaily ...Africans and our mentality[sub][/sub] dey do me like..

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by swaggss: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Peson wey go enter go enter jorrr

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Sanchase: 9:59pm On Oct 30, 2016
Even the trump you intend to vote for detests you undecided
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by foladara777(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
hisgrace090:
Trump is the man to lead.
Yh...lead us to grab them by the pu*sy.

2 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Typical African mentality.. The successful one is mandated to help the rest of the family... Rubbish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by pacespot(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
That's african mentality for you, they think government is of the family, by the family, and for the family :-) :-)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by swaggss: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2016
Obama be like

1 Share

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by excel101(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Disappointed indeed, after he has spent the maximum 2 terms in office.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by tyle(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thisis2raw:
Lukin for cheap publicity. His brother is a president. What has he achieved with his life? Mumu
African mentality when your brother is heading a place and you think that position is for the whole family.

2 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by niceprof: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Typical African man mentality. Share the gala share the booze
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Greatzeus(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
I feel like a black republican taking over the government. ...Nas
Why support republican if you are black....Styles P

I have noticed that majority of black americans don't support republicans ever,irrespective of their achievement. How is America different from Nigeria then where blind loyalty is rampant
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by SAMBARRY: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Kids
This is the reason why you shouldn't do drugs

Drugs will make you think like a rat ( No offense to all the smart rats out there )

We all know that Barack Obama is the best president the USA have ever had in the history of USA but Republicans who are high on cow urine would tell you otherwise

If you think Donald Trump would win this election, i want to bet 20 million naira on it

I can list all the achievements of Barack Obama as a president and i want you to list only 8 things he didn't get right

People are naturally stupid
no mind am.na jealousy dey worry am grin
he thought Obama will be doing father Xmas for the entire family unfortunatly he was disapointed.what now gives me greater joy is that up on all his rantings Obama no even send am grin
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Kiddominant(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
enemies of progress, bad belle, blacky.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Imaeyez(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
ROTFL... Typical African relative, some expect you to be responsible for all their children. They never seem to need help making the babies though, they be like "I gat this" lol

1 Like

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by zeembab(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
SERIOUS BAD BELLE.....SOME OF US HAVE EXPERIENCED THIS KIND OF RUBBISH AMONG OUR KINDRED IN NIGERIA.

TYPICAL BLACK MAN MENTALITY.....WE ALWAYS HAVE SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT.

IF I MAY ASK, HOW MUCH DOES THIS EWU AND ALL HIS MISERABLE PEOPLE IN KENYA CONTRIBUTED TO BARACK'S EDUCATION.

updatemachine:
I am back in the US and will be voting for Mr. Trump early next week in Maryland. My brother Barack Obama is a big disappointment.

Why did he not come home to Kogelo [the family village] on his visit to Kenya last year? Why did he not provide for the family when they came to see him in Nairobi? (They experienced extreme hardship and left immediately after the dinner).

Why did he not support Auntie Zeituni [President Obama's late half aunt, who lived for a decade as an illegal immigrant] in America? He claims to be advocate for illegal immigrants.

Why did no member of the family in Kenya attend the 2016 Democratic Convention?

Why does he not have Auma Obama [the President’s half sister who runs a charity in Kenya] be Director of the Board of The Barack Obama Foundation in Chicago that’s set up for his presidential library if he loves her so much? Why not Mama Sarah Obama his grandmother if he loves her so much? Maya, his sister, is on the board of directors.

Why did he not support and write a forward for my book about his father Barack Obama Sr.?

Why does he not support my foundation set up in the name of his father Barack Obama Sr.?

My two children died; it was nothing to him. No condolences, nothing!

Why should I support him in politics, and he didn’t support me in politics?

Hillary Clinton is a liar and totally corrupt. What is her Clinton Foundation doing for Kenya if she loves Obama so much?

Mr. Trump is a successful businessman. He will make America great again. He is not heartless.

I will not be humiliated anymore by anybody.

The press is corrupt and rigged.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/6d65b040-7323-3fda-8b31-b84504318543/ss_malik-obama%3A-here%E2%80%99s-why-i%E2%80%99m.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by seguun(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hmmm! the man said he lost his two children, no condolences from Obama...
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by redsun(m): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Look at this chronic African loser talking. His dusty street in Kenya where he lives is probably taken over by filthy discarded pure water sachets.

What does he know about disappointment? Obama hands are tied,he can only the tradition of propagating the core American agendas,even though he has his own inner inhibitions as a soldier for justice. And so far he has managed to change a few things on how the world politics works, but majority are too blind as always to take notice. I am sure history will vindicate him.

2 Likes

Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by mrkoma2012: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mad man!!
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by adegeye38(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Kids
This is the reason why you shouldn't do drugs

Drugs will make you think like a rat ( No offense to all the smart rats out there )

We all know that Barack Obama is the best president the USA have ever had in the history of USA but Republicans who are high on cow urine would tell you otherwise

If you think Donald Trump would win this election, i want to bet 20 million naira on it

I can list all the achievements of Barack Obama as a president and i want you to list only 8 things he didn't get right

People are naturally stupid
Obame campaigned as an idealist, when he was elected he became a realist.
in terms of economy his impact was not felt, also he didnt do much for the african american community in terms of breaking, economy and social barrier.
Re: Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump by Justiceleague1: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
MR malik,

President Obama is the president of USA and not the president of Kenya nor your household president!!!!!
Olaboy33

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh: "I Stepped Down Because I Love Gambia & I'm A Muslim" / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.