Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence (67643 Views)

PMB, GEJ, Atiku: Who Would You Entrust With $200B Assets For Your Children? / Lawrence Akpu: Ex-Biafra Soldier With Bullet In His Chest / I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by ken2baba(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
onomeasike:

Buhari is a prince and from a privileged background but lives a modest lifestyle yet Goodluck Jonathan who claimed to be a son of a poor fisherman lives in obscene opulence and wasteful spending of the public funds on her daughters marriage. That's the morale of the story of comparing both presidents.

Buhari's daughter wedding with no iPhone cool
on the contrary,
Don't u know dat GEJ had all his children sch in naija but what can u say about your mr modest lifestyle?
Gej is also d only president without foreign bank acnt.
Do u know dat buhari's official car costs much more dan GEJ's.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by ndcide(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2016
Can you just imagine? angry

People are looking for just about anything to praise Buhari. They looked at the economy, Nothing. Security, Nothing . Bokoharam, Nothing. anti-curroption, No show.

They had to bring wedding ceremony comparison for us. The writer was so dull not to notice the difference between Aisha's children and that of Buhari's late wife. As if we don't see how flamboyant and extravagant Aisha's children are.

Abegy.

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by chronique(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
How can a person be this daft? Comparing the marriage of a lady in her forties who is being married off as a fourth wife, to a lady in her twenties who is being married off as a first wife? Besides, these people being compared are from different cultural backgrounds.... Nigeria is so bad that some people don't even have sensible things to applaud Buhari with. The op should be ashamed of this his senseless write-up.

8 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by ken2baba(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Esetim(f): 8:17pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=Bujumbura post=50633838]Buhari 40 year old daughter pre wedding photo was a big turn off.

It looked like an Onyeka Onwenu and Obj pre wedding photo[/

This was harsh. Haba!
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by ReubenE(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
This post is making me boil.
It beats my imagination that a grown up can be this petty. It is not in me to use abusive language but believe me, I am tempted to do so.
Some Nigerians are not fit to live, more so people who refuse to recognise the fact that humans are given brain to think....

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Angelsss(f): 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2016
Produke:
Wat do u xpect from d marriage of a fourth wife?
best comment ever
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by diva90: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
kodded:
[s][/s]

receive sense angry

Lol!!!! I laughed so hard at those pics but why? I need to receive sense cos I speak the hard truth?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Thelmerh(f): 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2016
dis is buhari's unknown daughter. I bet wen Zarah would get married u would b shocked wit wat you will see

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by keryj(f): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Maybehe wsntin support of the marriage, who knows
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by aalangel(f): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by keryj(f): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2016
May be he wasn't in support of the marriage. Who knws
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by stronggman: 8:55pm On Oct 30, 2016
What do u celebrate in naija fourth hand vehicle?

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2016
onomeasike:

Buhari is a prince and from a privileged background but lives a modest lifestyle yet Goodluck Jonathan who claimed to be a son of a poor fisherman lives in obscene opulence and wasteful spending of the public funds on her daughters marriage. That's the morale of the story of comparing both presidents.

abinibi is different from ability, which traslates to: you can't buy good pedigree!!

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Joebeck(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
How do you expect the man to do an elaborate wedding on top fourth wife, it doesn't make sense. Na left over food from the previous wives she wan go chop now.

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by falxx: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
omofunaab:
@op, hope you are ready for the barrage of insults coming your way. . Because you just compared buhari to some people's hero
You dey mind am? His Buhari family (marriage) a happy one such that it is worth celebrating? Where was he when Buhari's wife told the world that their marriage is never sweet especially immediadely after his elections as president. Why then should Buhari invite people and even take part in the so called marriage?
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by mikolo80: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Teacher1776:
Stop comparing. Every dumb fool knows that Jonathan has more swag than this ancient Daura nomad.
swag with your inheritance
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by falxx: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
onomeasike:

privilaged family without school certificate. If not the quota system that was introduced to favour those stark dunces coconut brains, will any body know his previliged today?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by humilitypays(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
‎Northern men are wicked gold diggers sha.

They only came to marry Buhari's daughters only because Buhari won election and now president. All the time Buhari was contesting and losing, they never saw his daughters to marry, kai lol

Now to the topic, Buhari doesn't love the children of his first wife as much as he loves Aisha's children.

Buhari refused one old northern governor from marrying Zhara but allowed these old men to marry his daughters from his first wife as 4th wives, too bad of Buhari.

Buhari never forgives; typical Fulani man. Buhari still hates his first wife and transferred the dislike to the late wife's children, too bad!

Wicked men keep excelling in life, sighs‎

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
The only good thing about this regime is that i don't have to go to the gym to stay slim... Hunger is keeping me slim already cheesy cheesy

Thank you. ... Sir Bubu cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by falxx: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
teepsee:
Op what is the meaning of this? Is that all the pictures you can find?

But why is buhari own full of old malams covered up as if they are rehearsing for begging competitions
Very nice one there.
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by EHoudini: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
Go find life Mr poster. The groom is a grandfather. And the bride is the 4th. What's there to celebrate? Mourning is more apt. Foolish, stewpid comparison. Nonsense
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by falxx: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by onomeasike: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2016
falxx:
mext time you go wise.
Hahaha. See mumu like you dey talk grin
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by TheSpellChecker: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
somehowpenis:
Joblessness at it's peak.

Joblessness at its peak.

It's = it is.

Its = possessive pronoun.

Okay?
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by max1234: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
Teacher1776:
What is the joy in giving ur daughter away to a man old enough to be her father?
hahahahaa!!! You mean oh!!!
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Nellybank(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hahahahaha... My broda no mind this radarada post. Dem wan follow use Ipone 9 as souvenier like say she be first class wife.
Produke:
Wat do u xpect from d marriage of a fourth wife?
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by purpulrain: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2016
Teacher1776:
Stop comparing. Every dumb fool knows that Jonathan has more swag than this ancient Daura nomad.
niggie abeg change am to "even" dumb fools....... I felt like you called me a dumb fool. Meanwhile op if I catch you eeeeh...........

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by max1234: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
teepsee:
Op what is the meaning of this? Is that all the pictures you can find?

But why is buhari own full of old malams covered up as if they are rehearsing for begging competitions
Hahahahaa!!! You won't kill me with laughter oh!
Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by themayor4542(m): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2016
It's puzzling, how will a young, beautiful and single lady like her settle for being a fourth wife?

1 Like

Re: Marriage Ceremonies Of The Daughters Of PMB & GEJ: The Difference - By Lawrence by Fitz22(f): 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
Teacher1776:
What is the joy in giving ur daughter away to a man old enough to be her father?

grin grin grin grin well said..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) / Why Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 In US — APC Tells Court / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.