Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,948 members, 7,845,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance (56222 Views)

Lady Checking The Heart Beat Of Her Fiance With Stethoscope In Pre-wedding Pics / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Jacko1(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
I have always wanted to Bleep a female soldier

Once i went inside navy camp ojo.... D gal say make i buy shawarma.... I knw say na scam

D oda time i enta barracks ojo... Started telling the soldier say i go do u this dat... Dose.... She said am too dirty n raw.....hehe

Stil on d matter.... I must Focccck sexy soldier... Sailor...airforce and police before i leave this earth
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by ngmgeek(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
You allowed yourself to be humiliated this way. When she begins to do same thing to you, don't come to Nairaland to complain undecided

Take a picture where you are washing her under wear too. Nonsense lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Noblesoul123: 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Akkord4gov:

No,an Army
grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by NobleRomm(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
pls ooo... After the wedding, please let her resign because if they send her to war front,..love will make u to follow her. oooo
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by buffalowings4: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2016
Chai

I must not post rubbish here

I don't want to chop Internet slap

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by onionsoup(f): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2016
Euhedral:
That man has got guts you know.
The concept should have been an expression of love despite her being a soldier rather than the punishment I see here.

You get brain jare. What u said about the concept. True talk.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Juniorbuba(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Dah dae laff e jus dae swt am 4 picture wen dem marry him eye go clea[color=#990000][/color]r
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by whyx06(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2016
BEENUEL:
What's the inspiration behind this shot...the photographer is kinda proposing what's gonna happen in future grin.

Lala and pre-wedding picture this days...seems Seun is walking Laveda or Lady f the aisle soon kiss grin.....HML

@op, pre -wedding picx, ist not better than the era of pre-snake pictures?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by onionsoup(f): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Euhedral:
That man has got guts you know.
The concept should have been an expression of love despite her being a soldier rather than the punishment I see here.

You get brain jare. What u said about the concept. True talk.
Jacko1:
I have always wanted to Bleep a female soldier
Once i went inside navy camp ojo.... D gal say make i buy shawarma.... I knw say na scam
D oda time i enta barracks ojo... Started telling the soldier say i go do u this dat... Dose.... She said am too dirty n raw.....hehe
Stil on d matter.... I must Focccck sexy soldier... Sailor...airforce and police before i leave this earth

From here go hell go treat your FU abi??
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Rayplanet(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2016
Pray they don't end up as this.

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by slimmjohn(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
cheesy wink tongue Yet another pre-wedding photos!,imperialQueen come and perform your duty!cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by silversonuc(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Boo oya idea don land...
Your own nah angel 360 and jump like a frog.

r u a soldier?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by dmostcheerful(f): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2016
silversonuc:

r u a soldier?
Soldier ke
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by silversonuc(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2016
[quote author=dmostcheerful post=50638178]
Soldier ke[/quo

y den do u wanna adopt this millitary concept for our pre wedding shoot
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by room089: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2016
michaelismenten:
l love female soldiers, is not going to be bad if I marry one

Me too!
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by MyParadise(m): 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2016
wow
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Sayelabola(m): 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2016
Laughing at all the civilians in the house with their awkward mentality about soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by smartpyzee(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
trishapal:
This is what is called Preface. Guy, u go see the real deal when dis soldier enter ur haus. Happy frog-jumping!!!
na u knw angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by nortcentrallord(m): 12:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Childish.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by harffie(m): 12:34am On Oct 31, 2016
KissChrix:
Not creative enough For Me jurh.

I'd have loved to see something like:

The guy in cuffs, being led away like a sheep to the slaughter.
Charged with stealing the Lady's heart.

Chai! Too much of Telemundo grin

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 31, 2016
I like this. However if the present Service Chiefs are wicked they'd post her straight away to Sambisa for the honeymoon. As a soldier I'm surprised how bulky she's let herself get. Is this normal? Do they only shrink back to size during active duty?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by princ01: 5:26am On Oct 31, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] she is just a Lance so can't be that harmful atleast for now.
Akkord4gov:
Whao,not bad

As much as I adore this lady,i can't date talkless of marrying a soldier
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Prettyenit18(f): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2016
Why
Akkord4gov:
Whao,not bad

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Akkord4gov: 8:35am On Oct 31, 2016
Prettyenit18:
Why

Looking forward to be a family man.Making sure my children get d best of parent care,my wife is proud of me,i don't cheat etc. But these and many more can only be achieve depending on the wife especially the career path she chooses. Not only a soldier,there are a lot of career I can't allow my wife to follow.Teaching,Federal/state ministry,local govt worker personal biz and few others is okay for me for a woman.

I really love a female soldier,maybe for dating(gonna increase ones ego) but I don't think for marriage

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Akkord4gov: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2016
princ01:
[color=#990000][/color] she is just a Lance so can't be that harmful atleast for now.

There is no physical harm in marrying a soldier...I have my reasons
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Chuknovski(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Whao,not bad

Am a husband to a soldier, they are the best lovers you can find,they love and respect you for your courage in toastability and your understanding of their kind of Job##inlovewithsoldierwoman#
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by remi144(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2016
BEENUEL:
What's the inspiration behind this shot...the photographer is kinda proposing what's gonna happen in future grin.

Lala and pre-wedding picture this days...seems Seun is walking Laveda or Lady f the aisle soon kiss grin.....HML
young man wait did u type ladyF? I can kill mosquito dah can fill 5 bags of cement for my bbe....I lobe you ladyF
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Akkord4gov: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2016
Chuknovski:

Am a husband to a soldier, they are the best lovers you can find,they love and respect you for your courage in toastability and your understanding of their kind of Job##inlovewithsoldierwoman#

Congrats bro,read the 3rd comment above,it is mine. I have my cogent reasons.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by MrObontami(m): 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2016
Wack as fccck angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 01, 2016
Akkord4gov:
Whao,not bad

I tellz u....u hardly see a female soldier that's nt promiscuous
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female Nigerian Soldier & Her Fiance by Akkord4gov: 8:16am On Nov 01, 2016
Randy91:

I tellz u....u hardly see a female soldier that's nt promiscuous

Likewise a male soldier...
What do u expect,spending 3years in sambisa without seeing ur hubby/wife grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Misunderstood A Girl's Green Light before? / Tariq Nasheed Mocks Nigerian Man Murdered By American Girlfriend In US / Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.