Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,051 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

If You Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed, You Are A Donkey, I Will Divorce You Immediatel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed, You Are A Donkey, I Will Divorce You Immediatel (516 Views)

l Will Divorce Him If He Doesn't bleeped Me To Coma On Honeymoon — Female / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed, You Are A Donkey, I Will Divorce You Immediatel by dogzzy(m): 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2016
In an interview with Vanguard, Faithfulness Kennedy, the current Miss Tourism Nigeria has dropped a bombshell. She says she is not ready to suffer in bed with any man.

She revealed that she wants to enjoy the greatest sexual pleasure possible in bed and that she only needs a man who can handle her like a real man and make her go gaga in bed.
Faithfulness Kennedy who has everything a woman needs to make it in any chosen field of her choice is tall, beautiful and intelligent. The undergraduate of University of Portharcourt already has her path defined and she’s ready to go the distance, regardless of what life may throw her way.
In the chat with Vanguard, the beauty queen admits to being a risk taker but when it comes to the matters of the heart, she applies the brakes wherever possible.

Faithfulness kennedy When asked about her opinion on premarital secx, the Rivers State-born beauty didn’t shroud her feeling in any pretense as she laid it on the line that she cannot live with a man who cannot satisfy her in bed.
Read more:http://www.londonloaded.com.ng/2016/10/if-you-cant-satisfy-me-in-bed-you-are.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Is Angry Because His Friend's Girlfriend Of 5 Years Accepted A Prop / How To Make A Popular Girl Like You - Here Are The Keys To Easily Win Her Heart / Secrets To Stopping A Nigerian Man From Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.