Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,561 members, 7,840,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Twitter User Is Angry Because His Friend's Girlfriend Of 5 Years Accepted A Prop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Is Angry Because His Friend's Girlfriend Of 5 Years Accepted A Prop (517 Views)

Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Is Angry Because His Friend's Girlfriend Of 5 Years Accepted A Prop by mkoolayinka(f): 11:17am On Nov 27, 2016
He claimed to have "put in so much work into convincing his friend to stop cheating and be loyal" The efforts should have been used to convince him to propose instead. Surely, five years is long enough? See tweets after the cut here:
http://mojeedkhairat..com/2016/11/twitter-user-is-angry-because-his.html
Re: Twitter User Is Angry Because His Friend's Girlfriend Of 5 Years Accepted A Prop by Frei(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Oops I just ran out of data...
Re: Twitter User Is Angry Because His Friend's Girlfriend Of 5 Years Accepted A Prop by possibilita(m): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Frei:
Oops I just ran out of data...
me too
Re: Twitter User Is Angry Because His Friend's Girlfriend Of 5 Years Accepted A Prop by Frei(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2016
possibilita:
me too

(1) (Reply)

Really?? : Women Who Have More Sex Have Better Memory - Study / Ladies Which Do You Prefer ?? / Largest Independent Mobile Telecom Infrastructure Provider In Europe Is Hiring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.